Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Black rock speed

Steady Beat

Bluelighter
I know nothing about speed(colours etc), I've been asking around and many have told me that brown rock is very nice and easy to obtain but somebody told me that they can get me black rock and that it's the best stuff to get. Is black rock the best?
------------------
Is he using 3 decks and a 909?

black rock?
Id be VERY skepticle. Um...just as the "E" testers can test for MDMA, so can it test for amphetimines. Take it along, if it fizzes violently, then you may be in luck. Still, ive never heard of BLACK go before!

I maybe wrong but shouldnt speed be a white powder, base a thick white/grey paste and meth like crushed up glass?
I thought that the different colours were just dealers trying to make out that their stuff is different from the rest.
I maybe wrong though.

good speed is in brown rock form... powder means its been jumped on.
meth can be transparent crystals, or translucent brown rocks.

Taken from the erowid meth vault.
Methamphetamine in its pure hydrochloride salt form is colorless. However, products on the market today are often not colorless. The following is a table of some common impurities and the colors associated with them. Note: There is no doubt a segment of the dealers who will add food coloring or some other such color to their drug to make it more appealing, with the philosophy that a brightly-colored product may sell better than an off color product. This is relatively uncommon however.
RED: The product was made from pseudoephedrine, and the red coloring of the tablet was not adequately washed away (it is difficult)
ORANGE: Ephedrine sulfate was used, and some of the sulfate was reduced to sulfur.
PURPLE: Iodine from a phosphorus-iodine reaction was not washed out.
GREEN: Copper (or other metallic) salts somehow made their way in to the mixture, probably due to the reaction vessel used in the manufacture.
BROWN: Oxidized red coloring (see above), or tablating agent was present in the reduction

This thread reminds me of the "red-rock opium" debate that was happening in Other Drugs recently...
I'd find a link if I could be bothered, but, you know...
wink.gif