• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who's a famous bag head then?... I start with Martin Pellow, livin in a world.....

pinkpapaver

Bluelighter
...of make believe when a best friend wrote and told me, that there may be a thing in the city BS
the rules are you name one at a time. this keeps us freshj. MP has been named in the thread . I name Cbroxide, do i get another go?

Russell Brand was a smack head but I doubt that does the cause any favours.

Layne Staley (Alice in chains - died of a Speedball OD the same day that Kurt Cobain committed suicide)

same day as kurt cobain well i never must look up. i the swan in stockwell night kc died. older than kc was now. loved a quote of his bout route to addiction being interpreted wrondg or right due to reports of life being just like scenes in a movie. mere snap shots in time. wasted onthat woman. saw er in the flesh but never him. if hje knew me, he would have married me.

must name a head.

Enid Blyton loved her opiates so i hear. would that explain the dodgy language?

Me think not. I don't go on like that andi live in the second city. a;; them smugglers on the south coast in famous 5 and moon face etc. But well it used to get me to sleep at night.

xxxxxxxxx can trace her dependence on something o being read books by enid blyton as a child. does she have any rich kids/ grand kids i can sue.

Who can guess what i'm replacing with?

same day as kurt cobain well i never must look up.

Yeah, the same day apparently but different year. Layne died in 2002, and Kurt in 1994. It was two weeks until Layne Staley's body was discovered. I can still remember exactly where I was the day I found out Kurt Cobain was dead. I was 14 and sat on my bed listening to the radio getting ready for school. Most of my mates wore Nirvana t-shirts under our school shirts.

John Belushi

Last edited:
youngster!!

marianne faithfull yes john belushi who i confuse with steve bushemi who may or may not be, but always plays a wierdo