• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Organic Ecstasy??? hmmm.... (Sydney) Info required.

Finn

Bluelighter
A friend called me this afternoon to see whether I knew anything about organic mdma. Yes, that's right, organic mdma.
Apparently she was speaking to her dd and he offerred her these pills that are 'organic mdma'. She asked him what that meant and he said something like...
organic mdma ie. pure. i don't understand it fully but apparently it's mdma at some 'stage' during the creation of mdma
She didn't buy them. Told him she wanted to think about it.
Sounds way dodgy to me.
wink.gif

Does anyone know anything about pills being marketed as organic mdma? Anyone seen them? Tried them?
Any information would be much appreciated.
Cheers,
Finn
smile.gif

I do believe that all MDMA is organic in the sense that it is not an 'inorganic' chemical.
ie the real chemical name is that of an organic amine:
N, alpha-Dimethyl-1,3-benzodioxole-5-ethanamine... (C11H15NO2)
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 05 June 2001).]

....I think what your dd meant to say was "orgasmic MDMA" (he! he!)

Sounds like BOLLOCKS!
Yet another sales pitch by your local DD
smile.gif

Just get your tester out. If it turns black quickly, its the goods. Ignore all that organic shite, if it don't turn black/purple, it aint MDMA.

Sounds like a sales pitch. Much like the MDNA sales pitch that its a new chemical and better than MDMA, which is going around at the moment a bit. Was told several well known speedy local pilz where mdna the other weekend was pretty funny. i think he meant to say Orgazmic mdma as well.

Surely you guys know that MDMA comes from tree's just like fruit haha.

Pfft, its not like fruit... it comes from the tree roots.. you guys don't know nothing.
(note double negative)

Once had a DD try to tell me that the pill tested yellow because fo the new synthetic MD that was in it.
I am proud to report that I kept straight face all the way back to my car (cash still in hand).

It's a bit like that isn't it.
smile.gif

My friend is prepared to give these pills a go. hmmmmm! She said she will test them however, so.....
I guess I'll report back next week with :
* how they tested
* what they were like
* whether she'd repeat the experience
Finn
smile.gif

Organic mdma, not to be confused with herbal mdma. Sounds like bs.

tried it. Drink five cups of coffee...with three sugars each and finish off with a red bull.... Will probably get you around the same ballpark.
So my advice is to tell your DD to stop spinning BS because he seems to be full of it.
Go the real stuff.
Eccies...just do it.