Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your experiences on COKE

BlueScorp|on

Bluelighter
Just wanna find out what ur current and first impressions are of coke (if uve tried it)...also quantites to have? and any other info. u might be able to provide plz!?
smile.gif

------------------
ITS ALL GOOD!!!

Coke seems to be one of those drugs that people either love, or hate, or love to hate. Guaranteed any group you ask will probably have mixed reactions.
First impressions: gives you a lovely warm body buzz initially, and makes you full of energy the high is quite different to other drugs, so you may not really like it the first time you try. A lot of people's first reactions are "I spent $300 for this?". That's the second impression hehe. Many people try coke first for free, and then realise how much it costs later. When you're coming down (a short time later, probably about half an hour) you may feel anything from a cocky confident extrovertedness to aggressive bad temper (usually when the bag's empty and you realise the coke is over for the night).
How much to have? I guess that's asking how long a line is... probably half as long as two lines. Start with a small amount and increase as necessary (common sense).
Just take care when/if you do start really liking the effects, because there may come a time when you buy any bag of coke, and in all likelihood if you're drinking as well, then the bag will be gone by the end of the night, and you'll be calling mates at 7am the next day trying to find another line.
Depending on your financial and personal situations, you might really like coke, or you might find that it's effects are too shortlived to justify the high price.
(And yes, these warnings may sound silly if someone's giving you coke for free at this point, but there comes that time when you everyone wants some and it's your shout... that's the night that hits the wallet hard).
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

i'm one of those who love coke- it is pure power. Most people who complain sound like they've tried fairly weak shit - (i/2 hour?? cmon)
the downside is the cost and the relatively short high- but this high is very very fucking good.
If you want to make your coke purer try freebasing it.
but it is the fucking bomb - not much comes close in terms of fun to a three day binge
Oh yeah drinking at the same time adds considerably to the pleasure

I love coke.It gives you major confidence and you are sooo clear minded.Yes it is expensive but as long as you get as close as you can to pure (nothings 100%) it will be worth every cent.Yes Dirty Mex i agree with you about the half hour thing.Big T must have bought coke cut to the shit and with his atitude i dont blame the DD.A nice line about 3/4 cm long and about and about .5cm width and height thats a good line and the hit should easily last over an hour. Remember, although it cost so much dont be stingy with it...and dont expect it to last as long as an E.Its a completely different feeling and really is a drug for the RICH.

my 1st experience with the big C was on a business trip interstate, we had a long day training and headed back to the office for a few drinks - next thing out came the C and everybody helped themselves to a few snorts from the boardroom table....next thing I'm telling this chick all about my life and shit I wouldn't even dream of telling anyone......gets better......more C....more inner secrets.....then bang.....I'm chokka block up this chick in the back of the workshop.....so yeah!.....i think it's pretty damn good......oh! yeah if this chick is reading this, the thing I said about the paper clip and the Allens snake.......it's all true........

Ive only had the pleasure of trying coke once and FUCKEN HELL it was nice
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Short lived, the initial peak lasted about 1 hour to an hour and a half, then the feeling gradually faded over the next hour. The amount i took looked so tiny i thought it wouldn't do shit, but it was excellent quality coke, and it felt awesome.
To describe the feeling.
I felt.... "stretched." I felt as if i had instantly grown 3 feet taller, and my mates kept commenting on how i kept standing really upright, leaning back and inhaling deeply. Everything felt so clear, and i was consumed by confidence. Unlike E, which gives you an affinity with people, coke gives u a superior feeling to people, but not in a bad way. You just feel REALLY, REALLY good, and so clear headed its amazing.
As soon as it starts to fade, you regret that the fun is slowing down, and you want more. Not really a comedown, you just fall back to earth, and wish u were up there again.
smile.gif

But....... its all to expensive.
frown.gif

scratch...i dunn wanna know
wink.gif

i think coke is an interesting drug, and probably one that, of all the drugs i've tried, the experience can be affected most by how you percieve its going to be. i think most peoples first contact with coke is in the upper echelons of certain business, and in the company of people with too much money who (a) wanna look cool or (b) wanna feel like king dick.
my experiences with coke are different. before i go any further i have never had coke by itself, with nothing else. i have only had it in the company of people who are NOT arrogant fuckwits who want to rule the world. and in this setting, when not at a party, it is bliss. i think thats the best way to describe it, bliss. just euphoric, not so much buzzing, just like lying back and stretching out on a cloud. some nice tunes and nice people, and its wicked fun.
the other environment i've had it in is parties. in this case it almost is more of a buzz than blissful. very excitable, music sounds different (not the same 'different' as when on pills or whizz), not so much 'dancey' in a whizz sense, but very upity.
as a final note, i have never felt like king dick when on, or coming down from coke. i don't know if this is my general personality, set and setting, or the fact that i hate cokeheads with a passion.
as a final note to the final note. the only word of advice i give is give it a try if your intersted. but NEVER get a big bag and plan to keep some 'for later', or just have some hanging around. i gaurantee, by the morning, it WILL be gone
wink.gif

g'luck.
[This message has been edited by randomblondeboy (edited 05 June 2001).]

forgot the responsible bit
wink.gif
ummm because this is a arm minimisation site, and your a reliative newbie so i dunno how much research and shite you've done. learn as much about it as possible before you do it, and if you decide to, have someone there who has (a) done it before and (b) is NOT on drugs.... anything can go wrong, you could have a one in a million weird anti-coke gene, which would be no good
frown.gif
start at erowid, and go from there.
and cos this is a site about having fun as well, for minty fresh highs, try gargling coke with mouthwash
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif

yum!
------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

For those that want to take the piss:
Powdered cocaine is generally snorted (inhaled), and crack or freebase cocaine is generally smoked. Smoking freebase cocaine causes a strong, short-lived peak of about 3-5 minutes, while snorting cocaine provides a lower high with major effects lasting closer to 30 minutes.
Source: Erowid Cocaine Vault: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/cocaine/cocaine_effects.shtml
What I said was "(a short time later, probably about half an hour)" meaning to suggest that perhaps if the person is new to coke - not an unfair assumption based on the question - they might be likely to not quite know what they're looking for (or be ripped off) and end up with some lower quality gear. Maybe not... maybe they'll get top shit and wonder what hit them for the next 90 minutes.
Remember, everyone's reaction to drugs differs. Your mileage may vary, probably as much as the quality of the blow on the street does.
As mentioned above, coke is like a totally different drug if you combine it with alcohol.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------

have to say that coke is very enjoyable but personally i only like it in conjunction with pills.
Tried coke once by itself and as BT said, the high is different (your head is alot clearer and heaps more energy) but i found after about an hour that my mood started to swing towards a certain shade of arrogance. When i have some after a pill i dont suffer any comedown. I have done it three times after pilling. When i start to come down off a pill (not after i have come down, gotta get the timing right
smile.gif
) i had about 1-1.5 points, the high shot me through the roof and brought me right back up again. the bonus of this is that you dont get any of the arrogance from the coke thanks to the E, soooo you get the best of both worlds; so to speak.
After about 45 - 60min, bang i'm straight. no comedown, nothing. Felt fine afterwards, clear as a bell...
------------------
'....as your attorney i adsvise you to get a fast red car and the cocaine.'
[This message has been edited by Orion (edited 05 June 2001).]

im backing BT up here.. rock coke that ive had lasts around 30 mins peak.

Yeah, coke can make shy people confident, confident people arrogant, and arrogant people arseholes, and obnoxious loud people just plain f**ked up. i know a few people that i wouldn't let near coke...purely for the fact that i would wanna smash them in the face if i had to be around their coking selves.
Personally, sorta impartial to coke...don't like the comedown feeling...tell you what rocks after coke...GHB

S - that rocks after everything in your book..
smile.gif

Do you research, buy off someone reliable, cause you will usually find people that deal dodgy 1/2gs of speed don't have access to coke (or good quality anyways), and have a blast (pun intended).
Now why couldn't the same thing be said in mona's heroin thread?
Sing it "double standards, double standards! hallelujah!"

whats not good to mix with coke? (i'm off to erowid after this) and whats a really nice combo?
Lemme tell u drugs I would like to know this with:
MDMA, K, GHB, SPEED....yeah, I think thats it
smile.gif
smile.gif

thanks

mdma and coke dont mix well. The feelings of coke are quite subtle, yet brilliant, becasue your so clear headed. It overpowers any E feeling completely, i was peaking on E, took coke, and the E feeling left me completly, and it was replaced by that awesome, coked up feeling. When the coke left, i was euphoric, feeling like i usually do when an E plateau's out, and fades.

supaspeed-exactly what i was thinking, and why i added my 'responsible' post
wink.gif
i think its fuckin stupid that everyone is 'yeah, coke rocks, comedowns a bit bad, and your bascially rolling up $100 and trhwoing them out the window, but have fuckin blast, go for it son!!!!' but when it comes to heroin everyone thinks it's taboo. fuck, i think some people don't realise how addictive coke can be.
the other reason i added my second post was cos i noticed BlueScorp|on hadn't been around for a terribly long time. yet at the same time mona, one of the most repsected people in the forum imho, gets hammered for <> about snorting heroin.
grrrrrr.....
and just to add another gripe, and reference another link...
coke won't make you feel smacky (or the feeling formmerly known as smacky, or legless, trolleyed, munted, off your treee, lost your dog etc etc.)
$2.02.
------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

reading up on erowid...it doesnt seem like the most user-friendly drug in the world!
------------------
"Woe to you my Princess, when I come, I will kiss you quite red and feed you till you are plump. And if you are forward, you shall see who is the stronger, a gentle little girl who doesn't eat enough or a big wild man who has cocaine in his body."
-- Sigmund Freud

Cocaine + MAOI = bad news
MAOIs are contraindicated with bupropion or buspirone, and patients on MAOIs should not be given general anesthesia, local anesthesia with sympathomimetic vasoconstrictors, cocaine, or guanethidine, as potential adverse effects of such combinations can be fatal.
http://www.powerpak.com/PowerGraphs/1998/March/many.cfm
Cocaine + nicotine = additional risk
Many of the physiologic effects of nicotine are identical to those of cocaine. Nicotine produces a hypertensive and tachycardic response, mediated via stimulation of the sympathetic ganglia and the adrenergic medulla, coupled with discharge of catecholamines from sympathetic nerve endings. Cigarette smoking also causes arterial endothelial desquamation and ultrastructural changes, reduction of endothelial-cell prostacyclin production, increased serum fibrinogen levels, activation of platelets with enhancement of adhesiveness and aggregability, diminished coronary flow reserve and an alpha-adrenergically mediated increase in coronary artery tone in patients with coronary atherosclerosis.
Most patients with cocaine-induced myocardial infarction also smoke cigarettes, raising suspicions that coronary vasospasm may be enhanced by the simultaneous use of both substances.
http://www.emedicine.com/emerg/topic102.htm
Cocaine + alcohol = feels fantastic, but research indicates this combination might be bad news:
The combination of cocaine abuse and ethanol consumption (BT: ie Coke + Alcohol) may be of improtance pharmacologically as well as clinically. (12,13,14) A recently detected metabolite, cocaethylene, in these individuals has a long eimination half-life and is perhaps a more potent neurotoxin than cocaine itself. (15)
12. McCance-Katz EF: Psychopharm 1993; 111: 39-46.
13. Jatlow P: Life Sci 1991; 48: 1787-94.
14. Jatlow PL: Ther Drug Mon 1993; 15: 533-36.
15. Hearn WL: Pharm Biochem Behav 1991; 39:531-3.

Clinical Toxicology Review - Cocaine Poisoning
Cocaine + Heroin = speedballing... not well clinically understood -- favoured combination of dead hollywood stars
It has been reported that speedball abusers exhibit a more severe psychopathology compared to other cocaine abusers, are more likely to fail in drug abuse treatment, and are at increased risk of contracting HIV infection. Despite the prevalence of speedball abuse, the interactions between cocaine and opioid drugs are not well understood at either the clinical or preclinical level.
opiods.com/speedballs
Cocaine + Marijuana = additional heart rate increase
The rate increases as
much as 29 beats per minute above normal.
(BT: with marijuana alone... this exacerbates the stimulation from cocaine)
Foltin RW, Fischman MW, Pedroso JJ, Pearlson GD. Marijuana and cocaine interactions in humans: cardiovascular consequences. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 1987 Dec;28(4):459-64.
Cocaine + anti-HIV medications:
Cocaine (coke, blow): There are no known interactions between cocaine and HIV medications, but in the test tube, cocaine doubles the speed at which the virus reproduces, meaning it may speed up how sick you get.
http://www.aidsinfonyc.org/pwahg/notes/38.html#street
That's enough for now. I don't assert the accuracy of any information listed above - but have included these links to assist people's search for information. Perhaps these links can provide good ideas for further literature searching.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------

BT... you should have left your 'smacky' dig up. Read it last night and it was great for a laugh
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Jakoz (edited 06 June 2001).]