Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Red CK's smacky?

Ratstar

Bluelighter
I am from Melbourne and I had a red CK over easter and I was told that they has H in them as two people were admitted to hospital with nausea. About six of us had these same really large pills and all of us chucked up within 24 hours without buzzin much at all. We felt like absolute shit and the only way to recover was by sleeping. Does anyone know what was in these?

My advice would be to get an
1)E Tester and possibly an E2 tester as well..Whilst this may not be 100% safe..let's cut down the chances here.
2) look ard pillreports and esafe's website for some updates
3) their reactions could be caused by other things, polydrug use springs to mind
4) doubt the heroin content tho' but i'm not in aust at the moment and in no position to comment
hope i haf been of some help...and ermmm let's try and stay away from the phrase "smacky" alright?
smile.gif
take care!

many ppl reckon they had some sort of opiate in them.
Some ppl had itchy skin, so im guessing they had DXM too as this makes your feel this way, although so does opiate.
I doubt it was H because it cannot really reach your blood stream in decent quantities. H is broken down in your stomach into Morphene and then filtered in your liver before reaching your blood by then its almost all filtered out.
I would have thought its either some other type of opiate or high levels of DXM or both??
Hope that helps.
Be safe,
RobE.
------------------
Yeah nice one brov! :)

robE hit the nail on the head when he said
I doubt it was H because it cannot really reach your blood stream in decent quantities. H is broken down in your stomach into Morphene and then filtered in your liver before reaching your blood by then its almost all filtered out.
This is exactly why heroin taken orally would work as a potentator for MDMA.
While the effects of a small quantity of heroin taken orally are, in the main, of minimal effect, heroin (and morphine) taken orally are big time substrates of P450-3A4, which is a major pathway for amphetamines, and in the case of the methylated amphetamines, conducts a key transformation, that being N-demethylation.
In other words, normally a lot of MDMA becomes freebase d-MDA before having any effect. Heroin effectively blocks this, radically altering the effect of the MDMA alone, and then, of course, it has a little "loved-up" feeling of its own to add to the overall effect.
------------------
And the Mission is the Mouse...

bootlegger seems to know his shit. off topic but a question for ya.... is the fact that mdma has a fraction excreated unchanged in the urine of ~.24 the reason for plugging pills?