Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Gell caps

Erroj

Bluelighter
I am going to try crushing my next pill up and putting it into a gell cap. I was just hoping someone could recomend some cheap legal pills you could buy at a chemist that would be suitable for using, I've heard that some gell caps can be slow release and I definetlydont want that!!!!

Guarana capsules worked for me... don't eat the powder after you scrape it out though - it's sealed in a gel cap for a bloody good reason! Yuk!
smile.gif

Thanks fellas :p
If your only tipping it out may as well go as cheap as possible :p I just didnt want to ask the chemist whats the cheapest gell cap you got he might think I'm a druggie or something :p

You can buy emtpy gel caps at the chemist, its about $12 or so for 100. Just ask for empty gel caps.

And if you don't want to look like a druggie, buy some adult nappies too and tell the chemist you're looking after your senile grandmother...
wink.gif

Yeah i second the motion for Guarana caps.. They're cheap, and also, you might as well mix in some powder md with the guarana , cos on its' own it does a nice job of keeping you awake! Kinda like 2 cups of coffee...

what possible legit use is there for empty gelcaps? it's like they're encouraging you to try some "home pharmacy" action....
not that i'm complaining....

try some healthfood shops - that's where i get my gel caps from, and i'd say they are quicker than pills.........
bk

or if u know any1 doing pharmacy at uni tell them to pick u up a handfull for free.

HI guys
smile.gif

This is slightly off topic but I was wondering if anyone can help me out with this. Ive got a few old caps that have absorbed moisture and the powder has turned to a resiny gel type crud on the side of the cap. Does anyone know if they/l still work or not?

HI guys
smile.gif

This is slightly off topic but I was wondering if anyone can help me out with this. Ive got a few old caps that have absorbed moisture and the powder has turned to a resiny gel type crud on the side of the cap. Does anyone know if they will still work or not?

umm there are very legit uses for gelcaps. people who may look like cokeheads to the naked eye, but are actually highly tuned athletes who take lots of amino acids and all sorts of 11 herbs and spices to help them with their fitness often have to mix up all sorts of powder and shit into OJ etc. to get their doses. often its just easier to put them in caps (if its not a lot of powder) you can even buy little capping machines (basically a piece of laminated mdf with holes drilled in it) to help you fill em up
wink.gif

------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

I used to mix my pills and sometimes speed together in caps. I just used panadol capsules. Crack them open then fill them up with the goods and then clip them back together again. Always worked well for me.

oops. Try healthfood stores eg cnr Latrobe and Elizabeth. $5.20 for 60caps. The ones in the chemist are 'pharmacy grade' and cost 4 times as much.

pharamists have size 00 caps which are like $10 for 100. they are made of gelitin and do the job. healthfood stores can order them in and are cheaper too.

As for valid reasons to be buying empty gel caps in the first place, I have a few mates who are into body building and use them to make up their own protein and vitamin suppliments, and these guys would never touch illegal drugs. Gel caps cost about $10-$15 for a pack of 100. Just remember to try and look buff when yo're buyin 'em...
wink.gif

me buff? moit i'm f'in 'UUUUGE!!!
athletes using them for vitamins? that's a pretty limited market... what *other* uses are there?
performance artists making statements about our pharmaceutical-reliant society?
tiny little sugar servings for ppl cutting back on their coffee-sugar?
ummm.... brain not work... no think idea.

How about:
'how I use these caps for my own health is my own damned business and I'm insulted that you ask'
which is fair enough.

umm dequincey did i actually tell you that i nearly bought gel caps the other day using the 'artistic' excuse, or do we just have some fuckin weirdass esp thingy goin on here???
------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------