Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - 14/5

Acid_Reign

Bluelighter
Were letting ourselves go by not making a new thread every time we hit page 2
smile.gif

It would seem there really isn't much around at all in numbers.....
red/orange Hq's - Excellent
white/ pale green mtv's - excellent
white filas - pretty good, sit you on your arse type, which is nice imo
smile.gif

Caps - good, but always test em
blue/aqua ck's - after some confusion they appear to be not that bad. They're not the same class as alot pills out recently. But on the plus side everyone I've spoken to has vouched for their cleaness and smooth effects. They also seem to be a bit inconsitant, so cross your fingers after you swallow
smile.gif

moral is, they're a tad weak but clean mdma.
Is there anything else out now?

pink camels are meant to be really good, apalogies to anyone i told that they were shit. i had one but it made me quite sick, but i'm not sure if thats a strength thing that did it, after all i'm a cadbury kid(supposedly 100+ mg MDMA) or if it was cos i had the flu at the time....anyway i would like to hear some other reports, but according to the grape vine, their totally mad.
also green batmans, and blue donald ducks are the same batch. they both test black on E1 and E2 with in a couple of seconds, with the donald duck bubbling a bit.
also pink ?'s are in
will find out later about them
[This message has been edited by dj ezidick (edited 14 May 2001).]

ITs only heresay, but seeing as theres no other info here, Ill post what I know.
Apparently the green batmans are very strong. talked to someone who had *one* at 11:30pm, and was "fucked till 4am" in a good way.
Thats all I know. *shrug*

Had half a white fila on friday, quite strong and intense(for half), thought though maybe had a bit of ketamine in it, due to its reaction with alcohol, i was very loose legged. But was quite rushy and a big mind fuck. Come down was good though not dregged out, little bit scattered(all the bongs i smoked that night wouldn't of helped though), slept easily.
Had them tested, went to black in about 3-4 secs; well made and good press.
2 mates had two each at paul van dyk - yet to catch up with them though.
also can some one give me the address for esafe website??

Green Butterflies are supposed to be very good. Went to a party where everyone was on them. And they all agreed they were great.

Hey guys -
Any1 know about the new question marks ....
are they same quality as before ..
someone said there are smileys 2 ...
heads up for a good w/e ppl ...
**biscuit get back to me if u know anything babe**
Cheers W.C.

word is pink ?
apparently as good as green ones
dont u hate when someone uses apparently in a sentence?
also theres a report on pill reports about pink camels was rated 10/10
looks like i was wrong about them being dirty.
damn....maybe i'm allergic to pills
noooooooooooooo!!!!!!
damn u saltor!!
[This message has been edited by dj ezidick (edited 16 May 2001).]

yeah ? marks spose to be out now
havent been told the colour
i had the ck's .
something. took awhile but was clean. snorted a half btw. these are better when eaten blame my mate for the snorting bit

can any1 tell me if the hq's in perth at the moment are all good (dont know colour etc YET. But r there any dodgy hq's around??)

be careful about fake HQ's that are going around, i only got a quick look at them but they were a purplish colour, crumbly, quite large with deeper HQ stamp than the real ones.
The good ones look almost identical to the old ones from new years (8mm wide and 5mm thick with a slight dome on both sides)they are a lighter red than the old ones, more a peach colour with a faint HQ stamp on either side.
Happy hunting

whats the deal with the fake HQs?? R they not MDxx, or r they weak??

Those purple HQs were good for a laugh; rivals the Blue Ducks imo as most dodgy ever pill.
Message from Perth Airport:
"Whilst a previous flight was lost tragically 2 weeks ago, we r pleased to report that flight B-29 has landed safely and its pasengers have embarked and are currently staying at various establishments in the beautiful city of Perth."
Now i havent manage to see any of these tourists yet; what r they waiting for??!!
DROOL

I had a blue/green/aqua CK last weekend ad PVD and they were very very average. They contain MDMA, but a very small amount. My friends had one and nothing was happening, so I had mine with half an orange ?. It definately fucked me up less than one orange ?. Going on that I would have to say that it has less than 1/2 the MDMA as an orange ?, probably more around 1/3.
Nick

Double domed, double stamped hq's are good.
3 hour solid peak of one, railing another half when the "slightest" noticeable lowering of the good feelings came, which bought me right back up and beyond for 2 hours ontop of the 3.
Oh yea, and I got visuals off one
smile.gif
... dropped
I think they're stronger than motorola's from a month and a half back & they're definately better than orange ?'s.
Craps all over smilies, but I wasn't really fond of smilies anyway... "strength" wise, stronger than smilies also.
[This message has been edited by MachT (edited 20 May 2001).]

visuals?
Are they a bit like the ones from December then? (The originals!) Not exactly a clean mdma pill by any standards, but extrememly strong and fun.

Theres lots of blue caps going around perth. These test instantly purple, then slowly to black over 3-4 seconds. I had 2 of these saturday night, and they weren't that strong, but very nice and very clean. I followed these with 3 white filas, these, in my opinion were stronger, but nowhere near as clean. Take a few of those caps for a good night out
smile.gif

Tried a couple of the HQ's on Saturday... as did a lot of people. We all agreed that they are definately not the same as the old ones. It's obvious by the colour and side by side the new ones appear to be slightly thinner.
As for the effects... they aren't as strong as the old red ones but still very good. They don't last as long some of the really good pills with 2 being the magic number for a great night out. Be warned as 2 friends decided to go 3 and both were extremely trashed.. one complained of visuals... all in all a good pill.

also tried HQs at fundamental, wouldnt say there is a need for 2... 1 gives u a 3-4 hour peak, and then keeps u feeling good with the nice MDMAish afterglow for at least another hour, with small rushes every now and then...
i think MachT's comparison to orange ?s is prolly right... and those ?s were pretty fuckin nice...