Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA content of the pills laterly....?

robE

Bluelighter
A few ppl say that MDMA slams you on your ass when you have a decent hit, which result in the not-too-dancey feeling.
Although i was talking to a mate the other day who is 40'ish. He said he tried a few genuine 150mg E tabs in Amsterdam a while ago which hammered him but didn't make him feel grounded like the pills around now...he needed to dance! Thats what i reckon all the pills should be like, why aren't they?
How much mdma is likely to be in the pills in sydney at the moment? Eg clovers/BBs/red HQ's? Cause each of these pills seems to hit me well although i don't really feel like dancing. Good for chatting though.
The butterfly's/green Y2K's and Genies a few months back were good and dancey the way i like!
biggrin.gif

Be safe,
RobE.
------------------
Yeah nice one brov! :)

I'm not sure about the pills that are around at the moment, but I can remember the Buddha's of last year being on a german (or dutch) site that posted the quantity of active ingredients in drugs..
I can't find the link right now but I think they were approx 80mg MDMA..
It's pretty hard to actaully find out the dose of MDMA in pills because none of the countries that allow quantative lab analysis's of pills aren't in English..
I'll have a look around for that german site.. they might have a few of the more popular pills on it..
richie..

Yup... that's the one...
It's a shame the results aren't more up to date.. I was also surprised at the amount of pills that were between 50 - 70 mgs...
Anyone have a look at the Snoopy's?
152mg MDMA!!! Pwwwwooaaarrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
Now that's a pill!
But back to the topic.. what are peoples guesses/estimates of the MDMA content of recent pills?

The explanation of the delay on updates for the site is on their main page, in german. It translates extremely roughly (and non literally) something like:
Due to various difficulties the Drug Checking program will be operating under basic conditions for the next 2-3 months. Unfortunately the Drug Checkings procedures are being delayed, prospective resumption of the Drug Checkings now: May/June 2001. We apologise for sluggish testing over the past few months.
The other warning that pops up, in a pop-up window, also in german basically says that there are pills going around containing PMA. Particularly, in Europe there have been PMA pills with the mitsubishi logo and an elephant logo. They warn that these logo's are not an exhaustive list and state that people shouldn't assume that other pills are 'safe' just because they haven't appeared on warning lists.
More information about the effect and dosage of PMA follows, it's quite a good read, but you may need to pass it through a translator if you cannot read german.
BT
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

I don't think a lot people today have a clue what pure MDMA is supposed to feel like. They equate "mongy" pills to being pure MDMA, and dancy pills to be speedy. No middle ground. I think that most of the "Loved up" experiences people get today are placebo effect.
And everyone seems to brag about taking 5 to 10 pills a night. They're now so used to spending $xxx on pills.
I was fortunate enough to score a pure MDMA jellcap on my first drop in 1997. It had to have been 150mg (fat pill). It costed 20USD and it lasted all night long. Knocked my sox off. It was euphoric yet bouncy, but definitely loved up.
There are probably many reasons why pill quality had gone down, but (this is a shot in the dark) I think the main reason is because too many greedy dealers buy pure MDMA straight from the manufacturers, dilute it by pressing it with binder material, then sell it to other dealers who crush it up and re-press it into another pill with more binder, and so and so forth. 3rd or 4th generation pills at around 25% MDMA is probably what we're getting.
[This message has been edited by FBI (edited 15 May 2001).]

Well Ill post my thoughts as well:
First time you have MDMA its always going to be cleaner/longer etc because its your first experience and you are in awe. Common saying amongst people is "its never as good as the first few times." Quite frankly I would have to agree. Its amazing on your 40th and 50th times with the quality of pills around at the moment but if your taking the same dosage (1 pill) you dont get that "ohfuckmewhatisthis???" feeling
smile.gif
Secondly I think the genies were considered generally to be MDA tested MDA on the E2 anyway. So if you thought they were a good dose of MDMA and therefore more dancey that may question your theory?
Side effects of taking ecstasy increase more and more with every dose you take. May lead to why you feel like dancing less and less?
Finally you give 50 hArdKore RaVah peeps all the same pill which might be 150mg of mdma, and well although it hasnt been done to this extent I would almost guarantee that half would be 'smacked' out on their arses and the other half would be dancing their arses off.
Your mood, set, setting, tolerance and the pill all come into play. If you find yourself not being able to dance maybe its YOU.
smile.gif
?
Oh and finally... pill quality gone down? pfffffffft
smile.gif
smile.gif
. Yonexs, smileys, question marks, alphas, hondas, BB's, HQ's, melodies... *yawn*... doves, motoralas all this year?

your also forgetting that it was your first drop..ofcourse it was gunna rock your sox off...give u years of it, and let your body become immune and see what the exact same cap does to you...its like a case of....weaker pills vs becomming immune..whos to know which it is exactley
------------------
StOp ThE WorlD...i WaNNa gEt oFF

if anything the quality has improved with knowledge on testing and a greater focus on mdma, increasing the specific demand for mdma rather than simply 'pills'.
I also think that hondas, green ?, blue a's, yonex's, smilies, etc etc. are all approx 100mg. Six months ago i would have said about 80mg but now i think the quality of the 'imports' are of 100mg dosage, of course diamonds and other lower grade mdma are likley to contain less mdma. It is all just a guess/opinion tho.
[This message has been edited by Cowboy Mac (edited 15 May 2001).]

what FBI stated is true and is happening , with the grounding up of mdma pills and repressing of newer lower quantity MDMA pills. this can be evident of FLAT HQ'S that were going around and turned black on tester.
(i have strong info of this!!!)
beware, the oz dealers and pill makers are ever increasing in the knowledge that ppl these days are testing pills.......i mean last year about every person i met in a club had no idea about ez-testers and the like. now about 50% of ppl i meet are aware of it. so its with time that ppl are becoming aware of what is good and crap.......so do local pill makers too of course!
i've been stressing this point for sometime that a good pill is not by the logo, colour or size. its intensity/strength rides on the bearing weight of MDMA present in that one pill full stop. MDMA is MDMA and theres no two ways about it.......theres no such thing a stronger or weaker batch of MDMA its made the same everytime all the time. it all depends on quantity.
to be honest we don't get many MDMA pills over 100mg, if anyone can prove this to me which i know they can't then do it. ok some exceptions like HQ's, buddhas etc yeah yeah.
are an exception. but we must remember that for a drug that has an increasing rate of popularity do you think pill makers are going to put more or less.......think $$$ like they do! this is also the reason why ppl are saying that pills aren't as good as they used to be.......one word....TOLERANCE.
for the record.......most MDMA pills that arivve on our shores are under 100mg, more like 60's - 90's mgs on average.
and for people like me that have been doing the shit for over 7years we generally know when a pill has 100mg+ in it
wink.gif
!
cheers.
------------------
You know the drill,
Slam down that pill!

The quality of the MDMA that goes into the pills has a lot to do with it too;
lets face it; none of it is pharmaceutical grade. A lot of it would be far far from it.
And thats the reason for the enormous variation we seee in pills which apparently have the same active ingredient.

sleeper: I agree completely about colour/size/logo/etc being completely irrelevant, however, have a read of this thread: MDMA: routes and activity There's a bit of info in there about the effects which differing methods of producing MDMA can have on the final product... Basically MDMA isn't always just pure MDMA, slight impurities can affect the end product and the way if affects us...
As for the rest of this thread... I agree with Nickstar... Nothing more to add really...

Anyway, I'm done with ecstasy, whatever that is...The quality is so low (NO LOVE), it's just not worth it anymore.
I think pill makers are going to churn out another round of those high quality Mitsubishi just to drum up more business again. Then as soon as the consumers come back, the quality will go to shit again. Those greedy bastards.
For now, I'll stick with pot.

I think you will only find *some* pills are ground up and repressed, there is a lot more aussie baking going on, and a lot more quality imports as well.
Most pills i wager are around 80-90 for the *good* pills going round.

Its strange how there is not more good local decent quality MDMA going around in OZ.
Last night i read a very in depth doco on exactly how to make the stuff using equipment and chemicals which can easily been obtained. It was directed at basically anyone who can follow simple instructions. It detailed exactly what equipment is needed and where to buy, what ingredients and where to buy them.
The hardest thing to do is distillation as far as i could tell. Its seems bloody easy to make it for personal use. This was discribing how to make enough for 150'ish hits. But you can easily multiply the amounts.
There is certainly no need for a gigantic garage setup or anything. All you need is a kitchen.
Was most interesting.
RobE.
------------------
Yeah nice one brov! :)

It's not particularly difficult a feat to synthesize MDMA if you have the background knowledge (say one or two years of university level organic chem), and access to a few bits of essential glassware.
The tough part is getting the precursor chemicals. Unfortunately for the budding MDxx producer, one or two of the key chemicals required to produce MDMA are outlawed in Australia (and the rest of the world). Therefore, if you can't get the chemicals you can't make the product. Also it's true that in the USA (I'm not sure about Australia) the sales of some chemistry glassware items are watched by the government (I think it would be the DEA), so even purchasing the equipment to make the chemicals can attract attention.
I think it's been seen as being easier to import pre-made pills, or import pre-made MDxx powder, and then press pills locally from that powder (or crushed pills bulked up with even more binder and filler), rather than attempting to import gallons of various precursor chemicals and then put in the hard work to make the MDxx compounds. If a chemist has to go to the effort of importing contraband substances, it would be far easier to just bring in the finished product, and try to maximise profit from there.
Easier than risk being busted with a difficult to hide, difficult to move, difficult to operate chemistry lab and pill press.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Im not sure about this one (im sure theres plenty of info on the web about this)but,
in regards to getting the ingrediants-a 2nd year drug design student friend of mine told me that the main precussor is safrole or sassafras oil (not sure which) which can be extracted from a type of accacia tree common to Australia.