Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA hallucinations

Airwalk

Bluelighter
The last couple of really hard rolls I've had some magnificent hallucinations. I thought I would share mine and see what others people have had. NOTE: neither of these experiences has involved in Acid or Shrooms.
The first one wasn't that intense but it was my first. It involved taking 3 White Diamonds. Got the usual seeing people with glasses and in addition to this saw people wearing drag queen eye shadow. Very funny to see when you know its some steroid bulked speed head. Also saw the Fluro mushroom at Cage warp in and out indipendant of the rest of the mural. The coolest was when I made the fluff on my pants dance (There is no fluff on my pants) and convinced a mate that it was real as well.
The second time was at PVD. It involved 5 lines of speed and once agin 3 white diamonds. I once again had the glasses eye make up hallucinations and had some really intense weird ones as well. The two that I specifically remember was When I thought Ruski had the face of a chimpmunk for about an hour. The other was really weird. Walking off somewhere a guy asked me if I knew a 'X person' I've only known one person in my life with this name and I actually thought it was him 100% convinced. I said to him 'Hi X person' and he said 'I'm not X person' at which time his whole face dissolved into the real person who looked nothing like the person I thought it was.
Anyone else got some intence MDMA hallucination stories.
------------------
To the one you feel in the metronome of your mind.
Does it offend you that our rhythm looks strange.
Or causes your thinking to be re arranged.
Could it be that you would understand this beat to which we dance
more clearly had you been given a chance
So as you struggle to find the feel with your feet
Ask yourself can you dance to my beat!

at pvd standing on the stairs looking into the crowd i started to see bats flying around the room although when i tried to follow them they dissapeared but if i kepr my eyes straight again, they would re appear. weird, although i don't think the temperature in qbh helped
smile.gif

heres two of them
i was on 1 1/2 windmills late at night chilling in my room cuddling up to my blankets peaking very hard smoking bongs and listening to god knows with my eyes closed. when these 3d tubeframe characters started dancing to the music behind my eyelids. that went on for a good 10/15 minutes morphing into different forms all with tubular skeletons. i could even see through the tubes, and through the body. it was nuts. they were all these pastel colours. dancing in time with the music. this is my favorite hallucination ever. i wish i could have videotaped it
smile.gif

on 1 1/2 caps of powder and some wizz after delerious in perth. sitting on the train home my friends reflection in the window was of someone else, someone i dont know. id look at him and see him, then look out the window and see another persons reflection. there was no one else on the train.

At Welcome2001 I thought I saw heaps of mice running across the floor but then I realised it was just the light moving across the ground. I was also seeing multiple visions of people heads if i moved mine away too quickly.
Post Welcome the patterns on my mates curtains were changing shape all the time, usually into animals. (2.5 blue melodies)
Revolution v1.0 I had lasers behind my eyelids for all of the next day. Fucking superb lasers at that. (2 green and golds mda I suspect)
Schumacher the pattern on the carpet in the chill-out area was dancing and warping around. (1.5 blue doves, .5 red hq)
PaulvanDyk Fucking weirdarse shit when I shut my eyes. Can't remember exactly but some images were kida blocky like lego and one was of a weird looking fat bloke but I got rid of him (please don't laugh at me
wink.gif
). (1.5caps, .5 red hq)
Just generally I always mistake strangers for people I know. But I think many of us do that. Most times on the come down I have some kind of weak lightshow happening when I shut my eyes.
------------------
IN TONE: IN TUNE: IN TOUCH
[This message has been edited by Prometheus (edited 15 May 2001).]

ooooh, there was a REALLY great thread on this in the old drug discussion ..... maybe one of the mods could dig it out for us *puppy dog eyes*...... i'd do it myself, but well i can't!
ta,
bk

At 2tribes in the rod laver arena there were a set of intense blue lights fixed to the roof. I was convinced that they were holes in the ceiling and that i could see blue sky (clouds and all).
Didn't click until i told a friend to check it out and after he laughed his ass of at me broke the news to me gently that it was 10:30pm....
[This message has been edited by Orion (edited 14 May 2001).]

Its not good when ur driving back home after a great nite out...and you are hallucinating parked cars on the road... :s hehe
------------------
ITS ALL GOOD!!!
---Mick--- :)

I seem to get hallucinations more than most, even on average MDMA doses... though I'm not sure I'd really call them hallucinations as they don't last long, just a few seconds and then things go back to normality...
Hmm... lets see.. I once saw someone's hand turn into a skeleton.. I've seen tables in the middle of the dance floor... but the best one has had to be looking at a girl and being absolutely sure she had no pants on... Looked back a few seconds later and the pants were there
smile.gif

airwalk, white diamonds, three too
wet night driving home, road covered inch deep in silver glitter, windscreen wipers doing intricate and sincupated sweeps to 'infected mushroom' psytrance, cars fading and then completely dissapear, pull over- out of control, road is now soft black liquorice texture, i drive my finger into it, to the second knuckle.
i walk away from the car towards a small park, as i turn my head the picture catches up seconds behind creating the whirring vision, on purpose now for fun, spinning round and round till my vision is just swirling colours and the lights carve bright lines in the blur. i stop spinning, look around, panic sets in, my cars gone. i go towards where i'm just so sure i left it, nearly in tears now. as i walk closer it slowly materialised( like a 'fade up' ).
try the spinning or the 'whizzy round about' at the play ground real fast and hang backwards upside down and shit--- guaranteed hullucinations kick in.

GREEDY i know but i have another, from years ago. two white doves and half a pez lolly supposed to have acid in it(!) taken at the chevron night club 'tuesday sanction'.
5inch high, small,purple/green, animated characters,hand in hand around the entire perimeter of the dancefloor, doing a kooky little dance, and chanting.
but its the chant that really blew me away and is a little difficult to describe, but this is actually where i met 'eddispgeddi' and became him.
i'm not full blown whacky
the munchkins where chanting
""" humpty cruncha, humpdilly uncha,
eddi spageddi ya heddi spageddi
humpty cruncha, munchy muncha """
an' shit loads of other stuff just to quirky to report
it brings tears to my ears to recall that for you.
-----------
and can i, or if not someone else, delete my accidental double post above this one?
i hate the greenlighter touch on the posting!

The only time I have tripped out fully was at Atmosphere after double dropping blue melodies. My god, it was so real. I was sitting there watching 2 girls sitting on a couch and all of a sudden some old guy was sitting there with his hands around them. I look at him and he looked at me in a really freaky way and the all of a sudden he just vanished into thin air and the girls were just talking to each other like no body was there. I shook my head a few times to see if it was just my eyes but I was just tripping out. Later on that night I also kept on seeing peoples heads pop up in-between people who were having a conversation, I would look at them and they would look at me, tilt their head a bit, wave to me then vanish into thin air!!!! I felt so comfortable with it and just enjoyed what was happening, not like when your on LSD and think bad thoughts and trip out that much you want to just sit in a corner and cry. Can't beat MDMA hallucinations, better than any trip I have ever had.

MOTOMAN have to agree when you say the MDMA hallucinations aren't scary at all. Its like your memory knows that what your looking at is wrong so it seems to keep the hallucinations in check so to speak.
------------------
To the one you feel in the metronome of your mind.
Does it offend you that our rhythm looks strange.
Or causes your thinking to be re arranged.
Could it be that you would understand this beat to which we dance
more clearly had you been given a chance
So as you struggle to find the feel with your feet
Ask yourself can you dance to my beat!

1.Opened my eyes and saw a picture of mountains capped with snow and trees and water below the mountains shaped into the side of my girlfriend's face on 1 Blue Melodie.
2.Closed my eyes in the dark to switch on the light and adjust my eyes to the light. Instantly saw a sniper crosshair with bright purple triangles on each of the four points and the centre had a bright purple circle which may have swirled a bit.
Nice
wink.gif

------------------
Izzy wizzy let's get busy

1.Opened my eyes and saw a picture of mountains capped with snow and trees and water below the mountains shaped into the side of my girlfriend's face on 1 Blue Melodie.
2.Closed my eyes in the dark to switch on the light and adjust my eyes to the light. Instantly saw a sniper crosshair with bright purple triangles on each of the four points and the centre had a bright purple circle which may have swirled a bit- 1 Blue BB
Nice
wink.gif

------------------

2.Closed my eyes in the dark to switch on the light and adjust my eyes to the light. Instantly saw a sniper crosshair with bright purple triangles on each of the four points and the centre had a bright purple circle which may have swirled a bit- 1 Blue BB
Nice
wink.gif

------------------

-Paul Van Dyke with a red and white checkered tea towel on his head (Yassar Arafet style).
-Airwalk wearing glasses (Hugo Boss style)
-Whole sky filled with flying bugs and insects (TOTALLY freaky)
-countless shooting stars/comets/satellites/spacial anomalies/the star ship Enterprise...you get the idea

Driving home after 2 genies watching tree-men dancing on the road in front of me. Damn scary. But fun, quite fun
smile.gif

Does anyone else find that smoking pot whilst coming up leads to more hallucinations and a very trippy experience?

at utopia in the main arena, my boyfriend hallucinated that he & i were hugging in the bathroom... he was peaking SO hard!! suct a liddle cutie!!
biggrin.gif