Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pink/red double sided domed HQ's

robE

Bluelighter
Anyone had one of these? I had one last night...wasn't as good as i expected. Apparently they are exactly how they were last year.
Seemed to be exactly the same as a light green four leaf clover with stem.
Very chatty, eye wobbles, clenched jaw but fairly grounded. Not a huge want to dance
frown.gif

Still really enjoyed chatting to heaps of ppl.
Had one and a half, was still a great pill. Im just not to happy with all the pills around that aren't very dancy. Eg BB's, clovers, HQ's.
anyone recomend a pill which lasts atleast 3 hours and is very dancey?
Cheers,
RobE.
------------------
Yeah nice one brov! :)

in my experience, a good clean hit of MDMA will always sit you on your ass, especially if it is strong. If you want dancy, take goey with it. I have heard that the peach motorollas around earlier were real chargy....
8)

the whole 'they are originals' thing is complete bs. they look nothing like the old ones, the colors are wrong so are the sizes.. they are just new mdma pills, logos mean nothing.

robE - the MTV's around at the moment had me boogying my bum off the other night to Pnau, we took half at 11.30, then another half at 12.30 and this lasted us nicely until 3...and that IS UNUSUAL to say the least for me!
Just nice gentle waves, nothing over the top, but perfect if you want to dance.

it seems that everyone at pvd melb top balcony that i talked to was on these, icncluding me
smile.gif

very much so on your ass, couldn't get up for shit.
quite nice though a little short lasting

I dropped a double dome red/orange/pink HQ in april after reading good reports, the odd bad report, which gave reference to the fact a fake batch was going around which wasn't as good as the origionals (or the others circulating).
They had ZERO effect, there was a BUNK batch going around in april. And I'm not talking about these others I've heard about that have been painted red or whatever. These were VERY similar in appearance to the origionals.
The three people I know who've dropped them say they had ZERO effect.
BBBBOOOOOOO for f*ckin HQ'z.
Got our money back though!
------------------
Niques Wisdom
- Don't ever try your best, it's the first step to failure.
-It is far better to be pissed off than pissed on.
-If someones life is in danger, do not help them, this will almost always bring you to the same fate.
[This message has been edited by NiQu3LorD (edited 14 May 2001).]

i had one of the apparent "original" hqs at pvd...
it was very very nice, and very similar to the december batch that was going around. cant really trust my memory, but i was dancing from 2am-730am at pvd, just floating. they are very nice pills imo, original or not.
liked em better than the white diamonds..as good as the ?s altho perhaps not as clean.

ive had a few red double sided hq's over the last month and to b honest i dont really like them at all. they lasted not all that long, very talkative pills but very headfucky aswell, not very dancy at all.
tho on friday i popped a white kangol then about 1.5 hrs half a hq and it did mix well.
the mtvs going around are gooooood....best mdma hit id had in ages! could feel it after about 15 minutes and was getting all biody tingles and eye wobbles and was xlnt to dance and most loved up pill id had in yonkers.
smile.gif
yay! ehhe....i want moreeeee but noone can get me any! grrrrrr (*^&#*@$()*#&$#

The hqs goin around at the moment are different to the ones around dec/jan.
as far as i can tell from the eye they have the same print and the same dome on both sides. however they are not as thick as the first ones that where out. They are the same diameter tho. The first ones where also a darker red to the ones goin around now.
i could scan the two next to eachother, but i have no idea how to put pics up so cant.
anyway i just realised i dunno why i needed to bother saying this cause ya all know they are different. ohh well i have typed it know might as well post it. forgotten what the original topic was now as well, ohh well.

heres wat i think, even though i find it pointless going into so much speculation/details. (test it, try it, love it or hate it... simple as that).
comparing the originals and the current double domed double stamped HQs, i think they came from the same place but at different times.
the HQ logo print is exactly the same (i measured the sizes of the letters and overall logo measurements). even the way the Q is sometimes slightly hollowed out/dented.
the diameter is the same, the dome is the same... but the color and thickness are different.
seems to me that they used the same press and made a newer batch which are slightly thinner.
but why bother?
smile.gif
just treat them as any other pill that cross your path. most friends who have had the current batch in melbourne love them. have heard of pple not liking them too... different opinions, just like any other pill.

I'll concur with Ghost on this one. There's a theory also that they're the old ones crushed with added stuff/filler/binder in them which is why they feel the same but not quite as full on [?]
Haven't had one and no one knows so it's all conjecture really...
smile.gif
smile.gif

true true!! Sometimes i wonder why bother about names and whether they are from the originals ... i know it is important ... it seems like it is jus like branding something - HQ, ?, Mitz, etc .... there are quite abit of really good pills ard - try them and if u love them then it is a good pill!
There aren't any bad reports about those HQs - so more than likely that they are good and fun!
smile.gif

------------------
Raving goes beyond what words can Express!

Ahh the Hq's are killer's I had one last weekend I diddn't dance at all
frown.gif

Green eruo's are bouncy and chatty
smile.gif

Ahh the Hq's are killer's I had one last weekend I diddn't dance at all
frown.gif

Green eruo's are bouncy and chatty
smile.gif