Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Games We Play, Is it OK????

kirstyp78

Bluelighter
When we are peaking, sometimes at home here is what we do. We do the vicks mask thing and inhale and exhale deeply. We then hold our breath till we become faint. It is an intense feeling but we wanna know is it ok???
If we blackout does that damage us or will it be like fainting and wake up again. I know
this is naughty but it feels so good like you are floating. Anyone do the same thing or
offer us any advice???

hey,
You should consider why you are fainting...
Its most likely because you are starving your brain of oxygen(although im not exactly sure what your are doing to faint)
But if its that your fainting through, lack of oxygen, then surely its not good for your brain. You should have some respect for your grey matter its being punished enough as it is by your E trip, not to mention the other stuff each weekend that takes your fancy.
Just offering my advice!
smile.gif
you don't have to listen.
peace.
RobE

You are killing a few brain cells.
All cells need oxygen to survive, and if they are without it for more than a very short period of time, they die.
You're doing yourself damage, not a huge amount, but there are other ways to make yourself rush
smile.gif

OK we get the hint no more of that, dont wanna die. So to get a quick rush we .......????????????????

i know you can get a huge rush from that stuff you can buy in sex shops...ummm dunno what its called but its liquid in a little bottle. you sniff it just a little and it hammers you for about 5-20 seconds. I know some ppl sniff it in clubs when peaking for a mega rush.
You just hold the bottle under your nose for a slit second to smell the contents. The bottle looks just like the insence oil bottles you can buy.
Its sold in some sex shops because apparently if you sniff it just before orgasm its pretty intense....
I don't trust it though, i read of the net that it works by greatly increasing your artery or blood vessel sizes (or something) which results in a huge rush of blood either to your brain or just through your body, sorry bit vague on it.
Surely this isn't too safe. I dunno, just search for it on the net to find out ups and downs.
Anyone else have better info on it?
RobE.

Amyl nitrate!!!
biggrin.gif

also known as poppers.
If you inhale a decent amount, the effect will last more than 20 seconds - up to 2-3 minutes - although the initial rush is the best part.
I love seeing the look on people's faces when they try it for the first time .. 'here .. inhale this .. 3, 2, 1 .. WOOOOooooosh!'
It's a great party starter. Pass it around to your friends in a circle and in a few moments you'll all be rushing nicely. However you can build up a tolerance so don't have it too often.
Apparently amyl was previously used to treat angina pectoris - a heart condition which causes sharp chest pains. Erowid's section on amyl is lacking .. there's more info on the web if you search around.
Enjoy!

Poppers = BLAH... Headache.
Two items are all that is necessary
1) Bulbs
2) Bulbinator
Now you’re cooking with gas....
Perhaps that last line should be - Now your whipping cream with gas...
smile.gif

For all of you who have had the pleasure of meeting 'Kayser of the hill people' I am assured the experience was pleasurable.
Kayser is partly responsible for a large number of bulbs that were bulbed at the great Astral Projection gig earlier this year.... some of you may remember the back corner of Capsule....
smile.gif

------------------
When there is a changing of generation the New School become the Old School and the cycle of learning continues...

not that i have anything against bulbs... but she was concerned about killing braincells... nitrous would have the same or worse affect with regards to starving the brain of oxygen right?

I find I get a similar rush if I get up to quickly after sitting down for a while. The headspin completely disorientates me and I forget where I am for a short while.
Oh yeah the last time this happened I had to bend over, like with my hands on my knees, and when I was looking down at the carpet it was swirling and changing its pattern.
------------------
Be aware of every sound...
Its all about honour, get honour, stay honour and if you cant come in her come honour.

Poppers go off. l went through a bottle at Fatboy Slim.
But, the stuff is corrosive AS....so, watch where u put it....eg, between my nose and upper lip...the skin got a bit burnt. Gone now, had to put some creams on it.
Tell ya what though....when your peaking...fuck, it puts u just that little bit higher...they go off. If your going to get 'em....get the one with Xtra-Strong on the bottle. white lable...around $30-$35 per bottle...

Yup I agree - Amyl will totally knock you on your arse when you roll - very intense... I dont know how wonderful amyl is, and I'd imagine your brain is already working overtime dealing with 'E'...
A gentle alternative that I dont think is in any way harmful - keep a vicks inhaler in your pocket...
The inhalers also double as this cool trick. If u reverse the inhaler and place the back part (just past the little airholes) in your mouth, then blow gently towards someones eye as they look up... It's hard to describe but it feels sooo cool.. Good trick for chill-out rooms ... PS- be careful not to get any vicks'ish stuff on your lips doing this trick though - burns ....
If you wanna do Vicks- try to avoid the tubs of vapour rub.. They dont work as well, and a friend of me when he was really off his head didnt realise what it was and was about to shovel a handful into his mouth ... The things we do!!
smile.gif

yeah i stick to vicks inhalers they r cheap cause they r free when u flog them. i love free shit ..hehehe
smile.gif

All these things are about equally as bad for you as each other. And if you do them very occaisionally that's totals to.... not very bad for you.
But there's always things like; go see an amazing view/site; have an excellent conversation with someone; get a super sweet massage from someone you love, that loves you
smile.gif
; climb a tree; run through a forest; call your friend in Chile and tell him you miss him and you're sorry things ended the way they did..... or am i getting a bit 'non-hardcore raver' for you people
biggrin.gif
hahaha :p

Go the massage guys, it's the safest enjoyment while on MDMA. Eveything you do that makes your body do weird abnormal things is not good for you.

Oh god I almost forgot about the amyl.
On a more serious note, the massage is the best way to go !!!

you should read up on the serious damage that bulbs do to your brain.
Nitrous oxide is also used as an aneasthetic
(laughing gas) and if overdone can cause serious longterm damage.
PLEASE read up on what you are going to be using on your body and what effect,impact, and damage these things are going to do to you BEFORE you try it.
Your body is an amazing thing. Dont fuck it up as you are a long time damaged !!!!!!

you should read up on the serious damage that bulbs do to your brain.
Nitrous oxide is also used as an aneasthetic
(laughing gas) and if overdone can cause serious longterm damage.
PLEASE read up on what you are going to be using on your body and what effect,impact, and damage these things are going to do to you BEFORE you try it.
Your body is an amazing thing. Dont fuck it up as you are a long time damaged !!!!!!