Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How Funny Is This?

bitch1

Bluelighter
Hey people...
While scanning through overseas posts i came across this post from asia..Now how HARD must this guy have been peaking :p...Pill Report: stars
Date Submitted 24-Mar-2001
Submitted By 637RolliN
*#$!
Name: stars
Area: manila
Color: orange
Logo: star
Shape: circle tablet
Rating: 10
Comments: i dropped half immediately when i got to the house... after everyone started rollin, i to0k my other half with a few joints. the joints really fucked me up, cause by the time i was peaking, i was getting visuals... walls were collapsing, and depth was goin crazy. the pill g0t me horny, so i dragged myself to the bathr0om and managed to jack off. i couldn't see right, had shutter vision, so i jus came all over the wall. as i was ejaculating, i alm0st fainted, my heart was pacing so fast i thought i was gonna throw up. it was so gud, i could've sworn i was fuckin a pussy right there, i might as well have, cause i forgot to lock the d0or, and some bitch barged in and saw me with my pants d0wn jackin off on the wall.
fortunately the bitch was weeded/[e]'d out t0o, so she jus came in n' to0k a piss on the toilet... we ended up chattin n' gettin hella sentimental together outside on the balcony that night. she's actually passed out right now on the bed, and i'm still shakin from all the coffee and speed... i hope i fall asleep s0on, i haven't slept in 24 hours, and i'm dying to sleep, but i cant. my heart beat keeps me awake... SHITTT~!!!!! somebody help me...... pls?
T.T
EZ Test Result: purple/black
Suspected Contents: MDMA - MDMA (Ecstasy)
LMAO!! Now has any1 got a funny story to tell while peaking so very hard?Mines short and sweet..
A whole bunch of us were were doing the club scout through the x (kings cross in syd) we took the e on the way in.So as we were walking we were peaking oh so hard...Hardest ever!When i came across this bum sitting in the gutter with a stick.On closer inspection (and i really had to look hard) there was a piece of string attached to his stick.This bum was fishing out of the drain!I was charging sooo fucking hard and was laughing sooo fucking hard i practically rolled my friends of all their change and gave it to this guy cause...well i was just beaming :p.Still to this day we talk of the kings cross fisherman...Would have spun me out if he had a fish on the end of it pfft.
--------------------
---------------------
aka JUST_SAY_NO
[This message has been edited by bitch1 (edited 08 May 2001).]

No MR horse,
I dont know what the fuck you are on about please explain yourself...people are not mind readers...

You did something REALLY stupid. You mentioned names of people you got pills off. Unless you want to land yourself, or these people jail, then I suggest you shut up.
Dont let it happen again.

no mr horse,
YOU have it COMPLETELY wrong.... I said thanks to those mentioned for the COMPARISONS they gave regarding the ? marks i picked up..(read old thread "are orange ? marks smacky!)then please reply mr ed.i know no1 from bluelight on a personal level.Really horse a SORRY is in order...

Ahhh so you are now implicating your friends for Use, Possession and Conspirancy to Possess?
wink.gif

"I know number one therefore I am good"
this doesn't carry here. Everyone is there own person... and quite frankly you wouldn't have Walt or Jase's backing here imo, (there's two number 1's for your future powertrip blagging reference
smile.gif
)
I tell you why I don't think they'd back you up... read the fucking guidelines. I think I've had to go thru this one with you before yeah? Maybe you need to check your temper a little, this sort of thing is much easier and nicerly sorted out if everyone stays calm and receptive.
If you read the guidelines... Mr Horse was acting, as is the case with mods 95% of the time, in the interest of bluelight. He wasn't getting a thing out of doing this personally, so don't get personal ok? All he's doing is his job, trying to maintain bluelight as a viable source of information, and to protect its users.
Or to quote myself from the announcement you're supposed to have read: "DON'T abuse the moderators and administrators. If we ask you to do, or not to do something, don't take it personally. We have a job to do, and 99.9% of the time (ok 95% of the time ), that's all we're doing."
And from the preamble: "The purpose of the Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion Forum is to allow people to easily and efficiently access reliable information on drugs in their area, and explore social, health and legal issues pertaining to drug use.
"To ensure that this purpose can be fulfilled, the Forum has Moderators. These moderators sometimes have to involve themselves in threads to give guidance, warnings, or information in order to effect, and hopefully prevent the need for, actions which may be required to maintain the integrity of this Forum, or of The New Bluelight as a whole."

So read it, calm down, and all will be well. If you deserved an apology, you don't now, but if you did and went about this calmly and decently, you would have gotten one.
Welcome to DD forum moderating Horsey!!!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 08 May 2001).]

popey: Thanks mayte.
OK, bitch1, i'll apologise for that, it was a mis-understanding.
What I did, was based on the post that I read, and the information I gathered. To me, it looked as if you were thanking people you scored off. My mistake, i'm only human.
BUT... it wouldnt have hurt to explain yourself properly instead of going AWOL at me. Whats that going to achieve? I judged the situation on its merits. Be more clear in your posts.
anyway, enuf...

Just got a little pissed cause i did nothing wrong Mr ed.lol you get hectic on me pope even when im right.Oh well lucky you dont have a badge.
smile.gif
i do read guidlines and better yet i follow them.

It'd be so much easier to just forget about this thread... but when the same person does this kind of thing repeatedly, I have to say something.
You weren't keeping calm and you were abusing a moderator for trying to do the right thing. That's not being right whatever the situation is, and it's not following guidelines, it's breaking them. (I have a mouse too, it can cut and paste again!! And I'm not half afraid to use it orrite?)
Read the facts mayte. If I jump on your case 95% of the time it's because you're wrong.
smile.gif
I never made any call about whether Mr Horse should have edited your post. I was critising the way you handled the situation from there on. Please think about that sort of thing. None of this is necessary, so long as you keep calm and try to sort out the situation, without abuse.
"umm...Mr Horse I was simply thanking people that gave me info on these pills! No reference to deals was included" would have been easier... and your whole thread wouldn't have gotten fuct up, and maybe stayed on your original topic. Maybe thinking about why there was a misunderstanding would help. And no, 'Mr Horse is a dumb fuck who can't understand English' isn't a reason. Perhaps you were at fault, or partly? I don't know the situation but could it have been easily misinterpreted by anyone that didn't have your info on it? I have no idea, it doesn't really matter, it's what happens after that does.
P.S. I'd rather have been able to email this.

dont know what the bitch fighting was all about. just wanted to say that i too was walking through kings cross one night. 2, no 3? years ago. it was mardi gras night. and i was in the process of getting pissed with some firends. doin the bar thing. i too saw the bums 'fishing' out of the drain and 1 of my mates came up with the classic "you gonna catch a fine brown trout mate?... hehehehe. bet it was the same night bitch1. wow!!! it has stayed in my memory too. would have been a spin out to see it had i been peekin =)

bitch1: that is a funny report
smile.gif
BUT What's up with this mod-bashing and telling him he's wrong. How was Mr Horse supposed to know that you were thanking people and not doing something else? He may be a mod but i dont think he's a mind reader aiii?
wink.gif
One more thing , you couldn't post your thanks in the are the "orange ?'s..." (i refuse to say smacky) thread for what reason?
entropope : isn't it against mod rules to assist with people name dropping?
wink.gif
And WTF are you doing jumping on people 5% of the time?? that's not right....
wink.gif
wink.gif

Peace
rc1n
[This message has been edited by rc1n (edited 09 May 2001).]

Yes, very true!!! This thread IS VERY funny indeed...
wink.gif
What amazing forsight was shown when selecting a title... LOL!!!

OK, so, pretty much everyone who WAS going to post has, i'm gonna close it now.
If you are eager for this topic to live BITCH1, then open a new one, but more appropriately worded ok?
smile.gif

------------------
"I am into way more hardcore shit than just "Hardhouse" I don't even like hardcore techno. It's not hardcore enough for me. So I'm into speedcore/grindcore techno." - DJ SKINNY GEE