Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BB's vs Red HQ's

ful_sik_trippa

Bluelighter
Can anyone here make direct comparisons to duration, strength, effect e.t.c.?
I have the option of swapping some HQ's for BB's, but am wondering if I should stick to a good thing (and arent they good!)
Please reply with comparisons, not just "theyre f'kin awesome" - cause we all know that they both rock.
Anyone done both at once?? I was thinking of trying that...
8)

hq question.
Ok so the good oens are a salmony type colour, are they double of single pressed with the HQ? I have access the single press but have only heard of the double.

i think the single press HQ's are speed bombs.
the current good batch are approx 7x4mm and are double domed and double print
8)

8)

8)

ful-tripper: stay with the hq's. BB's are repressed (check the middle of them, they have red in em) but are still hella strong, just not as strong as the hq's
smile.gif

The BB's are quite strong, despite the less than perfect result on the tester. The EZ-test comes up with a very very slow purple reaction, and the E2 is pretty slow to dark.
I would choose the BB's because they seem to be cleaner and closer to a proper "E" feeling. The HQ's have some wierd stuff in them and have some odd side effects in some people. Plus there's so many copies around you're never quite sure whats what any more.
I think (based on hearsay but it's an educated guess) they come from the same maker and the HQ's were a kind of first attempt, whereas the "recipe" has been somehow refined and the BB's are the result.

Personally I would go the HQ's. The BB's are nice but didn't last long enough for me. Half a HQ and 50mg of pure MDMA gave me a 5 1/2 hr peak, the longest I have ever had.

my mates tried both and says the hqs are better. double stamped, domed, salmony. personally the red hqs absolutely blew my mind... hehehe.

yeah, ive got the double-domed, double print ones. pink-salmon colour, and they tested staight to black - so i think i am on a winner.
thanks everyone - i might only get a couple BB's to try out later.
8)

Personally my choice is with the bb's. Basically the same strength but way cleaner than the hq's i thought. Better comedown on the bb's as well. But thats only me, my body just prefer the bb's, either way you are on a winner.

Have to agree.
The Green BB's out at the moment are definaltey more inviting than the HQ's were.
I believe the BB's to be a cleaner ride with a bit more bite. Stick with the new stuff. Although if you do find the original double HQ's they are nice to get hold of as well because they are the mystical master of all that was good, well, astleast the gospel said so.
BB's are a smiliar press and are slightly badly pressed as they rub easily, but are rather fat and really quite nice
smile.gif

too much confusion!!!
i am going to get both so i can compare them myself. when i cant decide, ill just go for them all..
8)