• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl 50 mcg/h patch (gel) Questions

Dopesmoker420

Greenlighter
Today i came across 3 Fentanyl Transdermal 72hr Release Patches 50 mcg/h made by watson.
My Questions are:
What is the best way to take this Fentanyl?(no IV methods plz)
How does it compare to Black Tar Herion(smoked)?
Would i be at risk of ODing if i just slapped a patch on?

I'm a 6'2" male weighing 273 lbs with a semi-low tolerance (Smoking .3g-.5g Tar in one evening to get me good and fucked off)

Please no bullshitters and people of experiance reply back.

The best way to take it, not IVing it, would be transdermal. I believe buccal use has a lower BA. Did you check the HL/BA Mega Thread?

I don't think putting the patch on transdermally will be too much for you, considering you use 0.3g to 0.5g of BTH in a night. I'm not 100% sure, I wouldn't fall asleep wearing it (without having someone I trust check on me to make sure I am still breathing).

I can't compare fentanyl to BTH because I have tried neither. I have only tried powder heroin.

I am trying to find a method of using the gel patches IV. I have successfully extracted from the polymer matrix patches using a method I found Here. Do the same rules apply to the gel patches?

with the gel just squeeze alil under your tongue and allow it to sit, or place some between you lips and teeth getting in on your gums. other than iv this is the only way i have gone about it.

lazyjoe to get them into a solution to iv make sure you water is very hot adding heat after you have put water and gel in the spoon is going to make it glob up in the spoon. nuke the shit outta your water in microwave add gel to spoon add hot hot water stir and draw up. with a 1cc rig it will take you a few shots to get a whole 100mcg patch in ya arm but imo that makes it kinda safe since you aint injecting a full 10mg at a tyme.

Today i came across 3 Fentanyl Transdermal 72hr Release Patches 50 mcg/h made by watson.
My Questions are:
What is the best way to take this Fentanyl?(no IV methods plz)
How does it compare to Black Tar Herion(smoked)?
Would i be at risk of ODing if i just slapped a patch on?

I'm a 6'2" male weighing 273 lbs with a semi-low tolerance (Smoking .3g-.5g Tar in one evening to get me good and fucked off)

Please no bullshitters and people of experiance reply back.

.5gm tar is not semi-low, its actually quite a bit so skinning a 50mcg properly you wont OD. Your good to go %)

smoking gel will take some practice, you have to use a candle and not burn it and make sure not to put too much gel.... better off just skinning gel's