• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What's better OD or opiates withdrawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelz87

Bluelighter
I'm rolling bac n forth , up n down ,side to side , wut the fuk do u guys do durring opiates eithdrawl , and I really can't see staying away from this drug, if I take Tylenol 3 I believe they have samount ofcodein in them will they fuk up my withdraelfrom opiates. And how long do I have untill I can bare being inside my skin or sleep again? N in case ur asking I've been addicted to oxy 100-160 mg day for about a year, started off at 20mg a day , HELP?!!

So you've been hooked for over a year and don't know how to deal with the withdrawals? And you're trying to stay away now but can't see yourself staying away for long?
Well, if you still have oxy's, maybe you can lower your dose bit by bit then maybe consider Subutex or Subuxone. Good luck

Buy some Imodium AD, take 10 pills, then 3 more pills every 20 mins until you're feeling normal.

It contains loperamide, which is an opiate. You don't get high but it gets rid of the majority of withdrawal. :)

Seriously, i know you will come back and thank me like i am a God. If you don't, it means you are either ungrateful, didn't eat enough pills, or bought the wrong shit. make sure it has AD, not only Imodium, on the box.

If you want to save a couple bucks and buy a store brand that's totally cool, just make sure the ONLYonlyONLY active ingredient is Loperamide. If not you will wish you had listened.

Status
Not open for further replies.