• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Perfect Entactogen, Empathogen, Euphoriant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesu5

Greenlighter
Hello Guys,

Ive a question for all of you.

Im looking for THE ULTIMATE, THE PERFECT, THE ABSOLUTE, THE GREAT Entactogen / Empathogen / Euphoriant substance or combination!!!

I dont care about stimulant, depressant or psychedelic traits, in fact they are completely indifferent.

Im talking about the GODLIKE feeling of freebase cocaine and the "everything in the universe is so beautiful" and "I love everyone" feeling of MDMA.

You'd probably ask me, why do you ask since you already know the answer, but Im pretty sure theres something more.

I dont care whether we are talking about a single substance or a combination of. I dont care whether the substances are illegal, legal, extremely rare or common.

All Im asking for is the Ultimate Recipe to bring and sustain oneself to this state. The drug that you could use either alone in your room, or in the biggest party. The drug that you'll make you feel self-confident, social, happy...
The high that you wont want to come down of!

Best Regards and thanks in advance for your considerate contributions!

My IV MDA experience is what I personally found to best describe what you're talking about.

Do you actually live in Athens?

That's cool!

Since you cross posted this in BDD and ED, I'll go ahead and close this one.

I think this material is more BDD related, but since I think MDA is the best entactogen I have tried, ED is also a good place for it.

Welcome to Bluelight! Feel free to post a thread in New Member Introductions so we can learn a little bit about you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.