Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cheesey chat up lines...

captain codshit

Bluelighter
Let's here the cheesiest of pure cheese you have people! :D

I'll kick off a few...

If you were a hamburger, you'd be a McGorgeous.

You must be Jamaican cos baby, Jamaican me crazy.

I hope you've got an inhaler, you've stole my breathe away!

Nice dress, it'd look great on my bedroom floor.

Your so beautiful I'd crawl 10miles through broken glass just to jerk off in your shadow. Lol's :D

Sure there are some better ones than that........;)

Haha quality already a few good ones in! Keep em up people!!

I'll add more tomorrow eyes are getting sleeeepyy!

ffs are these chat up lines directed at real people or your wank fantasies? Can't imagine any woman falling for them unless she was desperate for a shag and was humouring you :|

In reality, do any chat up lines ever work? They're clearly jokes and if anyone ever used one in a serious attempt to seduce a girl, they'd deservedly get laughed out of the bar

In my opinion you're making out with cheesy chat up lines that women don't like sex and have to be cajoled into it. This is not the case children. We're up for it and pretty assertive these days about how we like it. Chat up lines are old hat, an era gone by, you've missed the boat mate - get frank and you'll get laid more :)

It's a pain in the arse when us women have to chat you up cause you're all insecure and not sure of yourselves, to get it with your pathetic chat up lines :|

I'm sure those who are getting it know this and are relieved that today's females are assertive enough and know what they want to just get on with it :D

Kate love, I think the tone of the thread is humorous and I'd be fair embarrassed if Codshit really does pull these old crackers out in a testosterone-fuelled frenzy.

Anyway, would you like some sauce on your eggs?

Last edited:
Has to be said, I am a serious type of gal and my eggs are well attended to thank you.

In my opinion you're making out with cheesy chat up lines that women don't like sex and have to be cajoled into it. This is not the case children. We're up for it and pretty assertive these days about how we like it. Chat up lines are old hat, an era gone by, you've missed the boat mate - get frank and you'll get laid more

It's a pain in the arse when us women have to chat you up cause you're all insecure and not sure of yourselves, to get it with your pathetic chat up lines

I'm sure those who are getting it know this and are relieved that today's females are assertive enough and know what they want to just get on with it

Very true!!

Im in a long term relationship myself and havent attempted to "chat up a bird" in sooooooo long. But i can see this chat up patter is no longer necessary, most single girls i know are as assertive as you say they are. Either up for it or not and honest about it aswell.

I just find it funny that some guys actually use some of the lines mentioned above.

They do !!

Guys who look like a topman catologue just spunked all over him.

Picture dale winton with blonde spikey hair in a pair of white chinos and a pink polo shirt.