• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Naked student arrested at Lehigh

spini4

Bluelighter
Levittown — A naked Montgomery County teenager was high on the hallucinogenic drug LSD when he pulled a fire alarm, fought with police and exposed himself to three female students before pulling one of them on top of him at Lehigh University, according to court papers.

Nicholas J. Tanen, 19, of the 400 block of Indian Crest Drive, Lower Salford, is now charged with indecent assault, indecent exposure, trespassing and resisting arrest following the Saturday evening incident at the campus in Bethlehem.

Under questioning, Tanen said he didn't know why he was wandering around naked or entering fellow students' rooms other than that he had taken LSD and "was on a trip" - terminology commonly used to refer to an LSD experience, records said.

An affidavit of probable cause states that Tanen entered two dorm rooms at Stoughton Dorms on the 50 block of Centennial Drive and exposed himself to three females.

He pulled one of the girls on top of him and made sexual movements with his body, said police.

After he left the room, Tanen pulled a fire alarm in the dorms, prompting police and firefighters to respond about 5 p.m.

Arriving officers found Tanen walking naked through the hallway on the third floor of the dorm building, records said.

After being spotted, Tanen ran into a room and soon started fighting with officers, said records.

Tanen was treated at St. Luke's Hospital-Fountain Hill.

continued at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40229006

Funnny? Did you read the rest of the article, this guy is now in jail cause he couldnt post $500,000 bail. JAIL??? half a million dollars? For a trip/

Don't take obscene amounts of LSD without a sober spotter and without prior experience. Also id like to see a toxicology report to see if there was anything else in his system.

Don't take obscene amounts of LSD without a sober spotter and without prior experience. Also id like to see a toxicology report to see if there was anything else in his system.

probably quite a lot of alcohol as well:\

Funny? How funny do you suppose it was for the girl he assaulted? Probably not very.

My friend did something very similar from probably 14 tabs. Alcohol was involved, too; a six-pack, at most. Not surprising, as about 80% of incidences involving police are alcohol-related.

Similar thing happened at a underground party once when a dude was naked and tripping balls outside, the bouncers taped his arms and feet and threw him in the back of a truck, problem solved %)
Btw i heard him laughing about it later so he didnt have that bad of a trip lol

A naked Montgomery County teenager was high on the hallucinogenic drug LSD when he pulled a fire alarm, fought with police and exposed himself to three female students before pulling one of them on top of him at Lehigh University, according to court papers.

me thinks the order of events is slightly off here. I can't WAIT to see this footage on fox if it were right though. If he got into the fight with cops first, somehow managed to wiggle free and THEN pull a girl onto his naked self before being re-apprehended, thad be great.

he had taken LSD and "was on a trip" - terminology commonly used to refer to an LSD experience, records said.

lolz

"Funny? How funny do you suppose it was for the girl he assaulted? Probably not very."

IDK man these are collage chicks.. they mighta been laughing their asses off..

Too bad dude will prolly have to register as a sex offender for life.. i showed a nurse my junk when jacked off diluadid and she just said nobody wants to see that.. LOL

^I've heard of plenty of physics n math majors who take low doses before tests

After my last trip I could totally see that working, my math skills were oddly on key

doooon't think this lad was on the way to class tho haha

Its funny cause he's fucked out of his mind . He doesn't remember half the shit he did. He was really really fucked up .

he wasn't really tripping. psychs don't do that.

it's a defense... it effects his sentencing.

at least, that's my hypothesis. i don't know that much about the particular laws.