LSDMDMA&AMP I own you:

NSFW:
2d9xxk6.jpg

"Why does marijuana make you hungry?"

"Because THC affects your brain"

Wow, real informative.
the percentage question was even worse

"14% of drivers have been found to be under the influence of what..."

um... that's not generalizable information, and the answer (marijuana) is misleading and not only do they let it stay misleading but they propagate the misinformation (by saying that it is because marijuana leads to accidents)

and "IQ quiz"? studies have shown drug users have a higher IQ. from what i can tell (from this and many other things8)), the drug warriors should be the ones taking IQ tests :/

That question about what drug abuse does to your brain could not have had more confusing answers I've ever seen. And that Q about drivers testing positive for pot is misleading. THC can obviously still be in your system far after it's effects have worn off, but I don't need to tell anyone here that....

17/20 plus 4 bonus questions.
lol why do celebs go to rehab? Thats the dumbest fucking question i've ever seen on any drug survey. For one wtf does it matter why celebs do? And 2 a decent amount of celebs probably do go to rehab or on tv rehab shows with other celebs for publicity. at the very least its part of the reason for at least some of them. Agree some of the other questions were misleading or worded badly

I got 19/20 and 4/5 on the bonus round.

WTF is up with the question on the percent of people who get addicted to marijuana....apparently its both 9%, 50% and some other percent? weak. Haha and the question on "X-stasy" cuz it makes you X-tra fucked up and have an X-tra awesome night followed by some X-ta awesome sex.

I still think it's a steaming pile of shit but I gotta admit their message has gotten better since "just say no" and "above the influence".

16/20 and 5/5 :)
Wtf is up with the celebrity rehab question? That's not really a question about drugs.. And I'm sure some of them do go to rehab for publicity or to get away from paparazzi. I wouldn't doubt the plastic surgery one either.
And the HIV one? "Because drugs can effect the way people make decisions." I've yet to meet the person so fucked up they decided to purposely get aids.

by the way seep, I like your other tabs you got open. cambodian hoes and haitian bitches. classy :D

very few people decide to get aids, the problem IS how people make decisions. Drugs are not even needed.

I know, but as a harm reduction site I think that credit to where credit is due. People get more irresponsible when they do drugs (especially alcohol), if it weren't so there'd be much less traffic accidents :)

In the sense of harm reduction I think the message should be that you should prepare (like take a condom with you) before you get drunk/high...