• Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
b more baby...

I think back in the early 2000's and back to even the early 90's, Baltimore was considered the "Heroin Capital of the Country", but I've noticed ever since that show "The Wire" came out, the open air scene has been shut the fuck down by the pigs...

Back in 2002-2003, the dope in Park Heights was uncomparable, my friend ALMOST DIED FROM FIRING UP 2 DIMES!! I doubt any Jerzey or ANY dope for that matter can touch that!

Here lately, DC has been coming up on the dope ladder. No really open air scene, but the RAW has been amazing lately, but of course not as strong as the East side of Baltimore...

Anyone here remember those tiny as fuck brown pepples in the glass viles in Park Heights back in 03'?

Back in 2002-2003, the dope in Park Heights was uncomparable, my friend ALMOST DIED FROM FIRING UP 2 DIMES!! I doubt any Jerzey or ANY dope for that matter can touch that!

My dude....I aint here to dicksize but since you asked for the comparison you can get it.

A friend of mine OD'd and had to get revived with narcan from ONE FIVE DOLLAR bag. Never mind that two dimes shit.

Its well known on here by people who copped in bmore and jerz that jerz tops bmore shit. Ive talked to alot of long time devoted bmore dopeheads and they all said that theyd take jersey shit over the dope down there anyday. Its good that is wat I hear . I aint saying its garbage just that the dope we get is purer from at least hearing personal accounts over the past few yrs. I know a girl who lived in bmore and drove to jersey to cop a couple times a week becuz she would not even do the baltimore dope. She said that the shit thats supposedly raw u need mad water to mix up where as in jerz u can do 8 bags with 40 units of water etc. The more solubule dope is the less water u need she said she had to use almost the whole rig full of water to mix up a decent size shot of bmore dope. Now if the dope in bmore is that good why would you drive a few hours away just to cop if you could get shit there unless the shit you are driving to get is significantly better.

If you ask the DEA they gonna tell you jerz the heroin capital of the us...Just ask atlien he can tell you...LOL jk but real talk you been lettin that wire shit get you too hype.

Imagine if maryland had 5 baltimores. Thats wat jersey is like. Now imagine smaller sized but still hood as fuck cities , and give maryland like 15 of them. Then you got a better idea of jersey.

Thats the thing...Yall got ONE CITY....Baltimore, philly, watever. for us its THE ENTIRE STATE.....

I one of those fools who Od'd on a five dollar piece, and got pounded by that Narcan, fuck that shit sucks instant withdrawl. I lost a good friend who died on my couch about two years ago, we were all gettin our nod on and me and my roomie passed the f out for a couple of hours, when we woke up my boy was blue and had all that nasty yellow shit all over him. Needless to say the worst day of my life by far. I also had to drop this other mf at morristown memorial because he started to od on the way back from Newark. I know to take it easy when I first get something even if it the same stamp and shit. With high potency comes great responsibility. Jerz diesel all day long baby.

5 yrs ago I used to get tar (balloons). They were great. 1 would put you down big time

price discussion is not allowed. thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit, I can't believe i'm saying this but im going to take the hour drive to Jersey tomorrow and see what's up. We don't have anything close to an open air market in Durham. You get piss poor shit if you rely on that.

There's shitty brown-tar, and stepped on powder in Durham,NC. Charlotte has that mexi-black tar. It took me 6 months to find my connect who deals in weight, and even his uncut powder can't be more than 35-40%. North Carolina has some pretty good powder. It's pretty consistent. Some nigs rock it with a compressor, that's how you know it's from a certain group of people (not saying any group names). It's usually pretty white, like a grayish white.

Others have the dark gray powder that's really fine and grainy. That shit is the 35-40% i'm talking about. My boy gets it in weight from D.C. though, so i'm sure its Jersey dope anyways.

If all else fails on my adventure tomorrow, I found a pretty cool hookah bar I can go to in Newark to kill the time. Wish this white boy in the hood some luck =]

since when the fuck has open air market in any hood in jerz been safe in like 5 years? thats cuz its not!!!! getcho bleep on and quit catchin F's

Hey yo Slackbox, looks like we are in the same boat.....get at me and let make a plan.....

nice post. I hope no one is taking me the wrong way, I am in no way saying one is stronger than the other as I have not done the colombian white dope you guys get on the east coast to decide. I'm just going by what I am hearing from people who have lived on both coasts and have done both fire tar and fire powder, and old time dope fiends i know in LA who said they only shot white dope (which I am assuming was south east asian H, which was all that was around in the 70's) up until the late 80's when tar showed up. I completely agree with you that it is easier to get high quality dope on the east coast over the west coast. If I was to hit up 10 tar spots in LA and you were to hit up 10 powder spots in NJ, the medium purity of your 10 bags would definitely be higher than the medium purity of my 10 bags of tar. I know that the H scene is a lot bigger over there, so the availability and quality is a lot more consistent. No argument there. Also, what I don't understand is how people can like powder heroin but say they hate tar heroin. Heroin is heroin is heroin. Regardless of whether it is powder in a stamp bag or tar in a balloon, the general effects are the same unless your getting shitty stuff. I don't get how you can say you hate one and like the other. Like how do you shoot some good tar and say you don't like it? It feels the same for the most part as powder, maybe a few minor differences, but overall its the same. Also just as you say you have seen long time users fall off on one bag, I have seen the same happen with a piece of tar the size of a third of your pinkie nail. I would like to hear more from people who have done both good tar and powder though. Shit is interesting. I agree, we can learn a lot from each others posts.

Also from CA. I prefer the tar. Never really looked for the powder, but when I was back East I tried the tar and it wasn't as good as it is out here.

On another note, I don't shoot. I only smoke.

Ok. I got some fire ass stamps in north jersey today. The words Beat it with a picture of Michael Jackson. They are some 10/10 shit. Probably the best dope i've ever done in my life. It beats North Carolina dope and D.C. dope by a long shot. I now know you guys weren't playing about the jersey shit.

Ok. I got some fire ass stamps in north jersey today. The words Beat it with a picture of Michael Jackson. They are some 10/10 shit. Probably the best dope i've ever done in my life. It beats North Carolina dope and D.C. dope by a long shot. I now know you guys weren't playing about the jersey shit.

Where exactly do you live? You have posts on the same day, one saying you live in Durham, NC and another saying you live in upstate New York an hour north of Long Island...? So is it North Carolina or New York?

since when the fuck has open air market in any hood in jerz been safe in like 5 years? thats cuz its not!!!! getcho bleep on and quit catchin F's

lol

i dont think these out of state ppl kno about TNT
Its prolly better that way...If they knew half of the crazy shit that is waiting for them in the dope spots they would be scared shitless to come thru and cop dreaming of jail bars, better that they dont kno just how much of a risk it really is with the shystie-ass cops and surveillance and bullshit...And thats just the boys...Never mind the corner dudes that want to take the money of somebodt they kno aint a regular

Also Slackboxed Beat it was ABSOLUTELY NOT Ne thing NEAR a 10 out of 10. You aint used to good dope yet, but compared to the fire that we get here those was about a 6. You dont even kno yo, u dont even kno. just wait til u get some REAL fire. Dont go OD'ing on us now

lol

i dont think these out of state ppl kno about TNT
Its prolly better that way...If they knew half of the crazy shit that is waiting for them in the dope spots they would be scared shitless to come thru and cop dreaming of jail bars, better that they dont kno just how much of a risk it really is with the shystie-ass cops and surveillance and bullshit...And thats just the boys...Never mind the corner dudes that want to take the money of somebodt they kno aint a regular

Also Slackboxed Beat it was ABSOLUTELY NOT Ne thing NEAR a 10 out of 10. You aint used to good dope yet, but compared to the fire that we get here those was about a 6. You dont even kno yo, u dont even kno. just wait til u get some REAL fire. Dont go OD'ing on us now

Is it cool if we talk about TNT here? Like can we discuss what days in certain areas of certain cities if anyone knows and some bullshit the taskforce and police departments use.

Before I go into some detail after approval, I'm sure there are forms of TNT in all major cities. It's basically certain days they stake out spots and sweep up everyone. Sometimes the dealer(s) might be in on it or even be undercover cops. Sometimes they will get the dealer. You won't even know you are under surveillance, no matter how fucking sharp you think your senses are. They will follow you for miles and pull your ass over for going to slow or a broken brake light or some bullshit and arrest you. It depends how open they are, what their intentions are (if they want to really shut down a particular spot that's been causing a lot of trouble; community issues, violence, shootings, etc.) If they just need to make some arrest quotas they will round up everyone. They might cut you a deal, they might let you go. It really depends on what their plan is. But most of the time it's to "clean the streets" and they don't leave anyone behind. It might only last a few hours, if dudes start catching on or all day if they are good with it. That's why spots with dudes doing their own surveillance on bikes and nextels and shit is always a good thing. Sometimes TNT just might roll up to a spot, arrest everyone and then move on to another spot. After a few, the area might catch on and get hot, so ya gotta lay low. You should always take your fucking time and double check everything, watch for cops, weird cars, dudes on roofs, etc.

I know at my old spot [edit - @E] in Jersey City (which is gated/boarded up and they are demolishing soon) the TNT sweeps were Sunday nights. Sunday fucking nights around 6:30-7:00pm and would last to like 9:00-10:00 latest. The trucks and cars would just block the entrance and roll down the driveway since it was only one little small way that led to the back and everyone got rounded up no matter what. Junkies, dealers, hookers, etc.. if you got caught blocked off you were fucked. All my dudes I called those nights would be in the project buildings hiding out and shit telling me not to come through. After like the third time I figured that shit out, every Sunday night they would raid like motherfuckers. Usually it's weekdays in the morning/afternoon, but they threw everyone off. After a while, it's stupid cause you know. I would be trying to cop Sunday night and would have to wait an hour or more because it was hot. Like if you were dealing, you should just bounce at 5 if you know they are coming at 6:30. How's shit going down in Paterson and Newark?

TNT - Tuesday n thursday ma nigga....The thing is, the paterson narc squad, I never really ran into them TOO much, I definately seen em around but the state police really been up in that shit lately. It seems like I used to see TNT alot more when i used to cop back in the day. Also I dont really go to the spots where TNT tend to be at, and we got a state police undercover task force that is kind of doin more in the areas that I be around than the paterson TNT from wat I see.

Paterson TNT, They work with the state boys sometimes tho, it varies, but they drive the black shit, the black crown vic's and durangos all tinted, AND they drive the Paddy Wagon...They the mean ass city cops, the bust ya ass cops. They drive a big ass truck that look like ambulance but when u see it close u see its the po po and they just round em up n throw em in the back of that bigass paddy wagon and keep goin. i got stopped by them once for supposedly not usin my blinker when i pulled over to park , or parkin on a yellow curb or some shit and they was like YOU GOIN TO JAIL BITCH, WAT, YEA, U JUNKIE PIECE OF SHIT THATS WHERE U GOIN TONITE! BETTER HAVE A GOOD ASS ESCUSE! And i wasnt even coppin or had no dope on me8(

The state boys, they seem to always be out in the afternoon on week days. and when they stop u, they dont be gettin all rough like that, they go hard but they also got some flexibility to them. If the TNT caught u sitting waiting for a dealer but not copped yet theyd put u in jail, the state boys mite be like GTFO.I kno almost every car they drive (PM me if u want that info if u go to paterson for d) there is a parkin lot on Route 20 of Lowes. And they park some of their undercover cars there. they all go in together and then they drop off some of their cars there and then the other ones stays in the hood. and then i guess they get called when they see a suspect and then they drive down the road from lowes 3 minutes and join the chase/pulling over/arresting. So me and some of my peoples noticed that usually when u see a certain black truck in Lowes or one of their other vehicles that means they are out there. My boy has seen them do this before, wait at lowes and then seen the whole thing go down so it aint just a assumption i am pretty sure thats how they do it. They will follow u forever tho. Muh fuckas be on your ass and keep followin u.

thats the thing about paterson tho, it aint just TNT there is like at least 3 or 4 seperate type of cops that be raiding you over there, its nutz.

Alteknj, I agree that usually they are sneaky as fuck. u dont even realize they watchin u. And for a long time i was spooked the fuck out cuz of the times i been watched like that and i felt like no matter wat i did i wouldnt kno. But then i learned some of their tricks and my boy has even been successful in totally pissin them off but not gettin in trouble when he realized the undercover state police TNT boys was followin him. first they went in one car and he noticed them, then they disappeared for a minute and had a different one of their cars following him. the boys switched back n forth , tryna be slick but my boy had them clocked and he kept drivin around aimlessly purposely just doin nothing and they kept drivin followin him for like 45 minutes. finally they stopped at a store somewhere and they was all like u mutha fuckas u got dope and he was like go ahead search me niggas i aint got shit...they couldnt arrest him, he didnt pull over nowhere, he stayed away from the dope spots aswell as soon as he seen they on to him. he had been passin thru but when he seen em he peaced and went to the more commercial areas. so he kept em busy for a lil while. it seems like 1-4 in the afternoon, but in particular 2-3 in paterson is the hottest.

Like i said theres always tuesday n thursday but in general they aint as predictable as JC narcs out here. Its just when eva. I have got hit at 6pm on a friday nite and 9:30 on a thursday nite.also monday seems to be a lil busy aswell. My one boy had told me the days that another shut down dope spot [edit - @E] there was a pretty concrete schedule for the narcs that used to raid da pound. The best times to go was before 11 am or after 7, the mid day shift was bad but it was also good to get there at like 6:30 right as the shifts was changing becuz no one was as likely to get u when they almost ready to go home. Monday, wednesday and friday was usually the hot days over there, seems like they went over there on the days that TNT wasnt and just devoted alot of time to the bama's cuz they was on some serious drug factory shit out there, that $40,000 a day shit no lie. they had a whole lil team just for that project, it was nutz....

Also, in paterson alot of the times they will wait til you get on the highway THEN pull u over...u think ur safe then u like wow, that little gray Nissan been followin me for mad long...and all a sudden they got the cherries on and u like huh, I guess they need to go around me and then they behind u and on the side and you gettin pulled out the car too fast to even kno wat happened. They like to do that and give u the illusion that u safe so that u will fuck up. also so that ppl in the hood dont kno its hot. Theres a building that surveillance used to be on ALL THE TIME and I resent them niggas becuz i got hit just from them watchin me from down the block coppin there, and they supposed to be doin counter surveillance and lookin out, not straight serving me in day light, NOT ARRESTIN THE DEALER, and gettin me. That shit was a set up i swear. Them dudes that was there, they never said not to come thru, they didnt give a fuck. If your boy NEVER tells you "na dont come up its hot rite now" then u should be worried becuz he aint lookin, cuz nobody that lucky or in that good of a spot that it aint never hot.

ahhh, I could go on about this all day yo....Dreams of dope and the old days...Shit done changed, I think all the ppl who was going to paterson 5 years ago can tell you it just aint like it was, paterson has changed and its just hard to get used to when u remember how easy it used to be...

TNT, Paterson, Undercover Cops, Alabama Projects, etc..

Yea Lacey, the thing with JC Tactical Drug Taskforce is it's just them and the JCPD. Hudson County Sheriff has a fucking station right up the block across 440 from Duncan Projects (which was like the Alabama Projects of Jersey City) I swear. They are both shut down now. :p But I would cop at lunch time and get to the light and all these motherfucking sherrif cars would be splitting left and right seeing me coming out the projects, dont give a fuck. I know in Paterson I seen the fucking State Cops everywhere. They spook me. I hate going to Paterson. It's too small and too concentrated for me. Fucking stuck in traffic, just copped, sitting right across from Passaic County Jail with all these State Cops giving me eyeballs.

JC brought in the DEA though and that just shut down everything. Completely shut down Duncan. There are wiretaps involved, etc. So don't think just because you don't see a fucking car or a person for 100 yards in every direction, but you are on the phone, you bet your ass there is a van somewhere with some Federal dudes listening to you; where you copping, what you getting, who you dialing, etc. That's how I got popped. Fucked up right.

I see the Black Durangos and Crown Vics in Newark all the fucking time. No surprise there. Never seen them in JC. They are slick there man. I got driven to processing in an undercover car, it was like a fucking Mitsibushi, like a Lancer or looked like one. Silver. The cops were talking about how brand new it was. IT DIDN'T EVEN HAVE LIGHTS IN IT YET. That car was fresh and the TNT just got like 5 of them. So you aren't safe at all once you cop and you see a car behind you; oh it's just a Honda Civic.. Motherfucker that could be a narc. Then you see the lights and you shit your pants.

Edit: Also TNT stands for Tactical Narcotics Taskforce. I've heard the Tuesday and Thursday thing before. That was from NYC in the 80's and 90's, that's when they did sweeps. But TNT can be any day, any time. Usually it's during a weekday at mid-day. But like I said, I know they used to raid Sunday Nights at 7 PM.

Damn, alteknj, Jersey TNT etc seems fucking insane. Sorry to hear you got popped, hope everything worked out alright.

AltekNJ: I was telling u that TNT stood for tusday and thursday in paterson. They did TNT on those days. I thouht it had fell off but some of my peoples in paterson mentioned how its still bad going on tuesdays and thursdays so they are still doing it on those days, it aws just a coincidence that TNT stands for Tactical narcotics taskforce as well as Tuesday and Thursday. i kno way it is my dude ;)

Yea I feel you about that UC car thing too I been stopped by :
White Honda civic
Black f150
black Dodge Ram with the metal bed cover, looked like construction truck
Gray Nissan Altima
Blue Nissan Altima

They also have a shitload of other cars that I wont list here but they would never stand out , u would be like oh its a green honda accord, WRONG its the narcs. paterson is bad like that, they got a assload of UC cars, they even got a fucking YELLOW TAXI my dude....shits crazy....

Anyways, wat i was sayin about the diff. agencies in the hood, this is from a article reporting about drug raids in Paterson:

"Officers searching a Passaic County home or car may be members of:

* A municipal police department
* A municipal SWAT team (e.g. Paterson's Emergency Response Team)
* The Narcotics Bureau of the Passaic County Sheriff's Department
* The Anti-Crime Unit of the Passaic County Sheriff's Department
* The Passaic County Sheriff's Department SWAT Team
* The Passaic County Prosecutor's Office Narcotics Task Force
* The Passaic County Prosecutor's Office Joint Narcotics Task Force
* New Jersey State Police
* The Drug Enforcement Agency offices in Newark and West Paterson
* The FBI"

So i was a little off when I said 3 or 4 that can be arresting u, huh! Look how many fuckin drug forces there is, its unbelievable.

Munincipal police dept = the "regulars" - Paterson marked police cars, the normal cops

the Narcotics bureau of the passaic county Sheriff department = Paterson (local) TNT - The paddy wagon has the Sheriff's star and name on it

Passaic county prosecutors Narcotics Task Force = I am pretty sure its the operation that the state police are working for when they do the undercover work. They are state police, but they are this task force...Its confusing as fuck. ut from wat I can tell they the ones I mentioned before that use the Nissan's and other UC, Normal looking cars and dress plainclothes. I could be wrong i aint 100 on all of these just most of them.

The Passaic county prosecutors JOINT narcotics task force = I been arrested by them, they take state police and local cops aswell as county task force from bergen county so they can get the kids from elmwood park and fair lawn and paramus not just passaic county kids from hawthorne and clifton. they will stop u once u leave paterson and u prolly get charged in one of those towns instead of paterson.

NJ State Police = marked cars that work on mainly Rt 20 sometimes 21, and 80 leaving paterson, stopping ppl on 80 who come off exits 60-57 (route 20=60, market street=59, madison ave=58, and downtown/rt 19=57 are the exits for paterson, usually they will be on the road right in those areas) They also do surveillance watching ppl turning into known drug areas then radio their state DT buddies in the UC cars (working as the passaic county narcs) to pick them up. its confusin bcuz the state police works closely with alot of these teams and its hard to tell when one starts and one begins.

DEA & FBI = They works with the TNT and state police sometimes when doing raids, they was all over the dawg pound when it was still running. They got mad Feds in paterson bcuz the shit is just poppin off, It is unlikely that you would run into these cats while coppin tho they go for higher ups.

So u see its banannas out here with all this shit. Paterson is like the real life shit of wat u see on TV, that Wire shit no joke. I hate it but I love it....most ppl would think we crazy for setting foot in that place cuz its red hot all day every day...Just a roll of the dice I guess. Nwk is much bigger. I dont like goin there cuz I dont know it like I know paterson, paterson is home to me its wat I know and even tho its hotter i feel safer there cuz I kno wat to avoid n all that, but nwk aint so familiar and I dont like goin to spots that i dont kno the straight deal on from my own experience. get ppl tellin u it aint hot then u see mad po po. I dont trust ppls word on it, u feel me.

Iunno, I kno why ud want to be in nwk but I also feel like paterson gets better dope more regular, thats just from my experience and it depends where u be coppin at but of the general sample of dope from nwk i have had , compared to the same size sample of paterson , ptown was better quality also its cheaper in paterson. So it balances out on each side both places got somethin goin for them..I dont blame yall for bein scared of p town tho...i still get chills in my spine when i think of some the s ituations i been in in that city...

Last edited:
For the enormous amount of money it must cost to pay all of those people they sure as hell don't have much to show for it. The Jersey streets aren't getting cleaner are they lacey?

That Joint Task Force is fucked up!! See Essex and Hudson deals with all that shit. Paterson has a lot of state police presence because they patrol the interstate highways and route 80 cuts right through Paterson. Now they also do 95 which runs right through Essex(Newark)/Hudson(Jersey City) but very rarely do they cooperate with drug stings in the area. They maintain traffic on the turnpike since it's so much larger than 80. But I never heard of a Joint-County Narcotics Taskforce. That is nuts. And it does make sense because all those Bergen county towns are right there since the county line runs weird over there.

Overall, the dope on the average is about the same as Newark when copping randomly, although I will agree with you.. it's pretty easy to find cheaper prices in Paterson. Not saying it's not possible in Newark or JC. But I think it's a bit easier in Paterson to get bundles maybe $10 off or more on the average. If you got hookups, then no worry. You can find good connects anywhere with good dope and cheap prices. But you are definitely right about it. We might not notice it, but the streets are being patrolled by these crazy ass agencies, are arresting people for simple possession and are doing their jobs. And they are getting good at it too. Just in the last 2-3 years, these Law Enforcement dudes are stepping up, trying to prove themselves and are arresting dude.