Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
^^^from reading your post you dont even do dope and the reg do you?

So I've been living in South Fla for about a year now and I just heard that the Alabama projects got closed down is that true?

They been closed down for a minute yo. I know wat you are tryin to ask tho, so dont even talk about that shit on here. Last summer the last of the trappers cleared the fuck out, its a ghost town now. RIP Dawg Pound

Thanks Lacey I get what your sayin, had to learn the hard way though. Is it as hot as I've heard it is now? I miss ole Jersey, people in Fla just ain't right in the head, I miss my people.

Yea paterson stay hot, they was doin the thang out there for a lil minute after the shit got shut down but then they board it all up and put do not trespass then u get popped jus for bein there. alot of them moved to a area somewhere else but shit over by the pound dead now real talk. used to be real hot last sumer, its over now tho.

I dont fux with newark, paterson my shit, i eat there party there chill there cop there u get the idea so i dont got no reason to hit the bricks. jersey is jersey tho, i wouldnt b the same witout it.

I feel ya, I just always saw a cop in P-town on every fuckin corner. Newark I know some jokers so it's in and out, but even still it's shady as hell. I'm not coming back up into that area till September I'm jealous all good though takin a breather.

yeah but being in fla you can easly score some roxys30s and those i guess are great to bang. i dont bang and i dont recommend it but yeah from what i hear they get the job done well..

It's getting tight on the pharms down here too many od's plus if your white in a shady part of town your beat down here cops all over that shit. Plus I've got three years of probation left.

you dont have to go to a shady part to get your pharms they where everywhere...i lived in tampa well clearwater for a few months and man ill tell you what it was like candy man everybody had it

Yea paterson stay hot, they was doin the thang out there for a lil minute after the shit got shut down but then they board it all up and put do not trespass then u get popped jus for bein there. alot of them moved to a area somewhere else but shit over by the pound dead now real talk. used to be real hot last sumer, its over now tho.

I dont fux with newark, paterson my shit, i eat there party there chill there cop there u get the idea so i dont got no reason to hit the bricks. jersey is jersey tho, i wouldnt b the same witout it.

Yea, thats the thing about up north, if your white and your in the hood ur your fucked if the cops see you, down south there are poor white people THAT LIVE IN THE HOOD, so the cops dont really fuck with you here unless you are wearing a Prada cocktail dress and driving a new BMW. And LOL @ yall up north using our Atlanta slang > "trappers" lol, I love it

It's getting tight on the pharms down here too many od's plus if your white in a shady part of town your beat down here cops all over that shit. Plus I've got three years of probation left.

Come on down and spend some time with us in ATL, we will take care of ya, ya dont gotta worry about all that

in the order of the best cities, from my experience:

Columbus, Oh (maybe because I'm from here and get the best hookups? seems like this average sized city is bursting at the seems with it, though)
New Jersey (Atlantic City area)
Baltimore
New York City
Boston (the dope here was not very pure)

in the order of the best cities, from my experience:

Columbus, Oh (maybe because I'm from here and get the best hookups? seems like this average sized city is bursting at the seems with it, though)
Baltimore
New York City
Boston (the dope here was not very pure)

Boston's dope is weak, weak, weak

Yea, thats the thing about up north, if your white and your in the hood ur your fucked if the cops see you, down south there are poor white people THAT LIVE IN THE HOOD, so the cops dont really fuck with you here unless you are wearing a Prada cocktail dress and driving a new BMW. And LOL @ yall up north using our Atlanta slang > "trappers" lol, I love it

There is poor white ppl that live in the hood here too especially paterson. I was one of them :| cops dont care tho

atlantic city dope is weak. if youd of had some newark or p town fire you would not in no way be sayin ohio beats it.

Northern NJ by far brings that heat. Fla has changed a lot all kinds of new laws pharmacies not filling scrips and shit it's getting tight as hell. Shit you can go shopping in Newark or P-town but if your on than wrong block you shit out of luck, same goes in Fla, cops ain't stupid, well not all of them at least

For the second time in this past week, I have talked to someone from the east coast/new jersey area who moved out here to the west coast, who after doing some bomb tar, can attest that they would much prefer good tar over good powder. Sure, the powder out east is a lot more available and consistent from what you guys on here say, but after doing some quality tar I'm sure most people with experience with both kinds of H, would agree tar is stronger and more sedating. Anyways, I'm not trying to start a debate or argument over what kind of dope is stronger, just relaying what I keep hearing from east coasters who move out west and shoot some fire tar.

i think it just depends wat kind of high you like. I kno at least 3 ppl who have also tried both and hated tar, so its just preference:)