Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
There are some ghettos in southern part of IL, them guys had to have the pure shit. Seems there was an influx for a while in the midwest then shit went cold. Now you got to go to the city and deal with the hassle over something that is overpriced.

Alteknj, If i was in cali Id be in prison for life at age 22.....

One funny thing is that all the rich white kids from jerz always be like yo cali is the shit yo, all want to move out west. Im happy here. Im scared to go to cali, seems liike a fucked up place with that 3 strike shit. Anyways tho, Ill stay on topic, just seein u post that made me think about myself n my arrests and realize, damn....lucky to be out here n not there.

Alteknj, If i was in cali Id be in prison for life at age 22.....

One funny thing is that all the rich white kids from jerz always be like yo cali is the shit yo, all want to move out west. Im happy here. Im scared to go to cali, seems liike a fucked up place with that 3 strike shit. Anyways tho, Ill stay on topic, just seein u post that made me think about myself n my arrests and realize, damn....lucky to be out here n not there.

Same here. 22 years old. I am "one strike" away for a life sentence in Cali. Those are just the felonies, and everything is a god damn felony even possession of a syringe.

Damn Jersey seems like a place I need to visit. Only really stayed in Ocean City on the boardwalk apartments n shit, but I've passed through plenty others. We talkin Central, Southern, Northern Jersey peoples?

North jersey yo, thats where all the hoods at, theres some in south jerz but no doubt, its really concentrated up in the northern part of the state in passaic , essex, hudson, union county....dont get me wrong, u can get dope pretty much EVERYWHERE in jerz, but the most of it in one place would definately be the northern part. U got paterson, passaic, newark, irvington, the oranges, jersey city, n lots more all up in like a 30 mile radius

What a lot of people don't understand is that in California atleast, the 3 strikes law only comes into play if you committed a violent felony, such as murder, robbery, rape, etc. It's not like you get 3 drug felonies and are looking at 25 to life. Like say you have a armed robbery charge, a GTA charge, which are both obviously felonies, and then get charged for some other shit like a felony drug possession, then the 3 strikes come into play. No one on here gotta worry about that shit as I'm pretty sure a bunch of people who visit and rack up thousands of posts on a online message board, ain't that "hood' or "gangsta" or crazy or whatever and isn't gonna be out robbing and shooting people. Also in California, not everything is a felony, like someone said earlier about jersey. Shit, the cops rarely even charge you for having works on you. I have been searched by cops more than few times and whenever they found my needles and cookers and shit, they never charged me with misdemeanor paraphernalia. If they found dope, thats another story but even that, not all drug possessions are felonies. So yeah, California isn't that scary a place, in terms of drug laws atleast.

Last edited:
^^isnt it only 3 felonies and as long as one is a "violent" then you still fall into that catagory?

ex. 2 felony drug possesion pluss one agravated robbery or some shit and then arent you in the same boat as people who have 2 rape 1 murder?

by the way this is a question not a statement

So nobody knows why the Seattle scene seems shut down?

What a lot of people don't understand is that in California atleast, the 3 strikes law only comes into play if you committed a violent felony, such as murder, robbery, rape, etc. It's not like you get 3 drug felonies and are looking at 25 to life. Like say you have a armed robbery charge, a GTA charge, which are both obviously felonies, and then get charged for some other shit like a felony drug possession, then the 3 strikes come into play.

You just said 3 strikes law comes into play for violent felonies only, not drug felonies, which was the first part of that statement. Then you said if you said if you get 2 violent felonies and then a drug felony that counts as 3 strikes. That is contradicting and confusing. Can you be locked away for life for the 3 strikes law with a drug felony? Let me put it that way. Whether you have 3 drug felonies, 2 violents/1 drug, 2 drug/1 violent. Also is possession of CDS a felony in CA? Like if I got popped copping in the hood and I got caught with like a ballon of tar or whatever 1 bag of dope.

^^isnt it only 3 felonies and as long as one is a "violent" then you still fall into that catagory?

ex. 2 felony drug possesion pluss one agravated robbery or some shit and then arent you in the same boat as people who have 2 rape 1 murder?

by the way this is a question not a statement

I don't understand what you are trying to ask. Are you asking what I am? 3 felonies and one is a felony drug possession then is it considered 3 strikes rather than 3 robberies or some shit.

It dosen't make sense unless possession of CDS is a misdemeanor in California, but up to what point. Or maybe that's up to the DA and judge to decide or police officer? Because obviously if you are trafficking kilos of coke or some shit that's a drug felony, but would that count as a 3 strikes?

What I said was that the 3 strikes law only comes into affect if you have a violent felony. After that all felonies can come into play, not just violent. As long as you don't have serious violent felonies on your record, you don't have to worry about the 3 strikes law. If you get even one violent felony however then you can fall under this rule. Like put it this way, you only qualify for the the 3 strikes if you have a violent felony charge on your record in CA. If you don't, you don't have to worry about it. I don't know all the technicalities surrounding the law in terms of 1 violent/ 2 drug charges or 2 drug charges and 1 violent, and I think the law is unfair as people have been sentenced to serious time over something petty like stealing, but what I'm trying to say is it only applies if you have a serious violent charge on your record. Like I remember, one time when I was in county for a brief period, there was this mexican dude who was looking at serious time because he already had an armed robbery charge and a domestic violence charge previously, and was at the time in county awaiting court for distributing crack. Due to his armed robbery charge, he fell under the statute for the 3 strikes law, with the last charge for selling crack being his 3rd strike. If his previous charges (armed robbery and domestic), were not violent offenses, he probably would not have been looking at the 25 to life for selling rocks. It's confusing and all the little loop holes are a bitch, and I do totally agree that it is an unfair law which needs to be revised, but it only comes into play if you have a violent felony on your record. If you don't your ok. So to answer your question, yes a drug felony could put you away for life if you already have violent charges on your record.

And yes alteknj, possession of a CDS is a felony in CA. Regardless if its one bag of dope or ten. Marijuana is another story and is basically legal here, and the worst that can happen from a marijuana possession charge is a $100 ticket (thats if the cops a real dick, most will just take your herb away, if that, and let you go). All other drugs though, regardless of the amount, your looking at felony possession charge unless the cop is feeling nice that day and decides to throw your shit down the gutter (which has happened to many people i know, unfortunately I haven't been that lucky yet)

What I said was that the 3 strikes law only comes into affect if you have a violent felony. After that all felonies can come into play, not just violent. As long as you don't have serious violent felonies on your record, you don't have to worry about the 3 strikes law. If you get even one violent felony however then you can fall under this rule. Like put it this way, you only qualify for the the 3 strikes if you have a violent felony charge on your record in CA. If you don't, you don't have to worry about it. I don't know all the technicalities surrounding the law in terms of 1 violent/ 2 drug charges or 2 drug charges and 1 violent, and I think the law is unfair as people have been sentenced to serious time over something petty like stealing, but what I'm trying to say is it only applies if you have a serious violent charge on your record. Like I remember, one time when I was in county for a brief period, there was this mexican dude who was looking at serious time because he already had an armed robbery charge and a domestic violence charge previously, and was at the time in county awaiting court for distributing crack. Due to his armed robbery charge, he fell under the statute for the 3 strikes law, with the last charge for selling crack being his 3rd strike. If his previous charges (armed robbery and domestic), were not violent offenses, he probably would not have been looking at the 25 to life for selling rocks. It's confusing and all the little loop holes are a bitch, and I do totally agree that it is an unfair law which needs to be revised, but it only comes into play if you have a violent felony on your record. If you don't your ok. So to answer your question, yes a drug felony could put you away for life if you already have violent charges on your record.

And yes alteknj, possession of a CDS is a felony in CA. Regardless if its one bag of dope or ten. Marijuana is another story and is basically legal here, and the worst that can happen from a marijuana possession charge is a $100 ticket (thats if the cops a real dick, most will just take your herb away, if that, and let you go). All other drugs though, regardless of the amount, your looking at felony possession charge unless the cop is feeling nice that day and decides to throw your shit down the gutter (which has happened to many people i know, unfortunately I haven't been that lucky yet)

I guess it's up to the judge or DA then? Because I always thought it was automatic. 3 felonies and you are out. But now you are saying a violent felony, but you could goto court I guess. For example, say I have a domestic violence charge (that would be my 1st felony) and thats a violent felony. Then I get 2 possession charges. Which are felonies. Technically I could do 25-Life for that last possession charge? That is ridiculous wow. But I would hope you could goto court and fight it.

I know people in Jersey with rap sheets that are absolutely ridiculous. I am talking about 20-30 charges, a lot of them felonies. Yea they all did time. Some long stretches (some years in prison) some a few months to a year or two. Depends on the charges. In and out of jail. But in the end they are out on the street. You have to literally murder someone to get life in Jersey, or some really fucked up violent shit for some time, also distributing and trafficking lots of drugs. I'm talking about the top dogs.

Baltimore and Chicago are the two places that I've mainly scored in and GodDAMN was it ever good! Miami sucks ass, all of Florida for that matter does, but I miss the good ol' B-MORE days (2002-2003). In Park Heights when they had "JAZZ" "SUPAMAN" and all that great shit, it always came in a tiny glass vile and a little brown rocks but jesus christ ONE DIME would have you nodding allllll fucking night. A good friend of mine almost OD'd off TWO DIMES!!! B-MORE still has really good shit, but not as good as 6-7 years ago and it's hard as fuck to cop anything there cuz of the cops, but well worth it if ya can...

Never got it in St. Pete then, did you.

I just googled "three strikes law", and it lists the felonies which would make a person qualify for the 3 strikes.

It is listed as Penal Code sections 667.5(c) and 1192.7(c). They include: residential burglary, robbery, kidnapping, murder, most sex offenses like rape and child molestation, any offense in which a weapon was personally used whether or not anyone was injured, any offense in which great bodily injury was inflicted, arson, crimes involving explosive devices, or attempts to commit any of those offenses.

so to answer alteknj question, a domestic violence charge would not be considered a first strike unless there was great bodily injury. So since that would not be a first strike, you would not be looking at 25 to life for 2 possession charges. hope that clears it up a little.

I just googled "three strikes law", and it lists the felonies which would make a person qualify for the 3 strikes.

It is listed as Penal Code sections 667.5(c) and 1192.7(c). They include: residential burglary, robbery, kidnapping, murder, most sex offenses like rape and child molestation, any offense in which a weapon was personally used whether or not anyone was injured, any offense in which great bodily injury was inflicted, arson, crimes involving explosive devices, or attempts to commit any of those offenses.

so to answer alteknj question, a domestic violence charge would not be considered a first strike unless there was great bodily injury. So since that would not be a first strike, you would not be looking at 25 to life for 2 possession charges. hope that clears it up a little.

Neither are the possession charges if I am reading correctly. So I would have had 0 strikes in that hypothetical situation. Interesting. Good job with the googling. Probably cleared a bunch of shit up for some people. I was just curious. I am from NJ and I am in PA right now,so I don't care. But if I ever move to CA I will make sure I don't get any of those offenses 3 times. =D

i've had luck in Charleston, SC for some pretty flame dope and also finding the right people in Atlanta can be extremely rewarding with extremely pure and potent dope.

New Orleans, Chicago, Northern Jersey, Philly, Baltimore and recently Atlanta, I can remember when it was hard to find H in Atlanta and now it is everywhere.

What's with so many people saying SF? Dope in the mission is significantly worse than average even for tar. I'd suggest north jersey but y'all got that covered 10x

EDIT:
Any why is it alway ALL TAR on the west coast? Because the mexicans control it?
yup

Last edited:
i don;t even see why this is an argument
north jersey is like one giant city, all the cities in it (stretching from paterson to elizabeth) are connected by suburbs
so already you have like 20 cities to choose from, all within like 30 minutes driving time, in the cities you can literaly find streets where theres like 6 different people flagging you down at once to see if you want "cook up or diesel"
you don't even have to look for heroin, the heroin finds you

other cities (philly, chicago, baltimore) may have their ghettos where you can cop shit, but nothing compares to how easy i is to get shit all over north jersey

haha but im just repeating what like 15 other people already said on thsi thread

north jersey. end of story.