• Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
jerz
wilmington
philly
never been to b-more to cop so i cant comment

Last edited:
`wilmington? Delaware? Wtf, all that shit is just stomped on bricks from jersey yo,lol

lacey what makes you think NJ has the best as a whole?...have you tried dope in all these places thats has been mentioned that you can for 100% say NJ is the best....or because you havent been anywhere else and all you have experianced is NJ/NYC dope thats why its the best...

i just have a hard time believing out of everyplace to cop NJ is hands down better then every other place like you claim and not a specific city in jersey the whole state as a whole....

this is just a my dick is bigger then yours contest because no one is gonna actually whip their dick out to prove it

i still love you though girl

do some reasearch about how much of the east coasts heroin comes from NJ. recently tested bags copped randomly off the street in newark last month, tested by the morris county tactical unit on the spot of the OD, were 93% pure.

The facts is that the shti that comes from NJ travels all over the east coast and when people mention towns that simply HAVE heroin , or heroin can be got there, it aint the same. the reason i laughed at the suggestion of delaware, is becuz most of the cities on the east coast, either get they shit from bmore or NJ/NY, and NY gets alot of its bags from NJ. if its wax bags, its jersey shit. so when ppl are liek yea we got the bags here, etc, in some maryland city or fuckin pittsburg pa or something, its just makin me laugh becuz its all of OUR JERSEY SHIT that they got, so it really is funny that they are sayin they are the spot to go, becuz everybody at that so called "spot" is goin to the REAL spot, which is Jersey.

U just have to come to jersey to understand wat we are talkin about here. There aint no words for it. U literally have to be fucking brain damaged if you cant cop dope in NJ, its jus tEVERY WHERE, i mean EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME, 24 7, Christmas, easter, holidays, rain or shine, in blizzards, its impossible not to find it, and just about every single city in the state got spots you can cop dope at. U really have to see it to believe it, if you did you woudl know, and i read yall chicago dope thread all the time and its hilarious to me, yall be geting all these crazy games and jacked up bullshit, this corner that corner, gettin over charged, paying way more than we pay out here for the same amounts, Why dont you ask one of the old chicago heads on here blahblahblah aka seedless about chi town dope and wat he thought of the shit in jersey. I aint saying that we have the best dope int he world or the country simply that dope here is FLOODING the entire STATE, its out of control, the DEA reports it as the heroin capital of the US, this shit dont get a name for itself for nothing brother.

and a quote from the person that named wilmington as one of the best H towns:
everything sucks in delaware...All the main drugs(weed,H,Coke,Crack,etc) are available its just the quantity and quality factor that suck....its not that bad but when philly and jerzy are so close and you conpare the drugs here to those cities delaware just not up to par....but what city is up to par with jerzy i mean they have some of the best dope around

Last edited:
where the hell is the dope in LA?

seems terrible town....... i dont feel like getting killed or mugged in the ghetto

I am from New Jersey, but didn't try dope until I got to college. I don't score in Jersey anymore though. I score in Williamsburg, brooklyn. I don't want to sound racist but I'd rather deal with Latins than Blacks. Everyone from Jersey City is always bragging about how cheap the dope is, "bricks" for Postin prices aint allowed and that shit gonna get edited so i aint even gonna bother quoting it, and I still get it cheaper than that sucka! etc. but they dope really sucks. Catch me on a good day, when I'm back in New York and I'll show you what I mean.

Yo I have done a good amount of shit from brooklyn and i always thought it was pretty shitty plus the prices out there is alot more from wat I hear. And u do realize that a shitload of the dope in the city is originally FROM jersey rite?? Jus sayin. Not tryna start no shit but its just facts.

Jersey may have the best dope or most consistant in quality to buy on the streets in the states. But overall who gets the best dope its by who you know....

thats definately tru but this question was about the general availability for ppl who dont got connects...ya dig....shit, if somebody in alabama knew some south americans bringin in fingers of raw and shit then theyd have bangin dope but it wouldnt make alabama the best H spot for the general public

The tar in phoenix is great. You kind of have to know someone to get the good stuff though. I just came out to San Diego and haven't found anything yet. If I had to guess San Diego would be the tar capital or whatever since it's so close to mexico.

Jersey is definitely what it's all about when you're talking about the heroin scene. I know bias can be assumed since I am from NJ and this thread appears to be largely full of arguments that are pretty much, "I use H and I'm from Heroin City. Heroin City is the best place to cop dope!" However, my fellow Jersey Junkies and I are confident that our state is a proverbial powerhouse with a passion that is peerless when it comes to pushing puzzlingly pure product in pristine packets pressed with pretty pictures and plenty poignant phrases in a plethora of pleasing colors that are pampering the Jersey junkie people who pay the pushers for a piece of the precious dope pie. Even the peak of other states' paltry H scenes are not on par with our paramount paradise which has become the pinnacle of places to purchase heroin. Compared to NJ H, everything else is poor or poop or possibly pollution. Please pardon my perplexing paranoia pertaining to particular patronizing pricks that peculiarly doubt New Jersey's power and permit me to pummel these pukes with perpetual alliteration. Don't feel bad for practically being in perdition with such puny H, non-NJ peons, your pathetically petty cities shows some promise....WAHAHAHAHAW!

Honestly, the area everyone has been talking about in Jersey - Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Irvington, etc. - is exploding with heroin. The quality of the average bag is good but once you get entrenched in the whole world of drugs and drug dealers, you start finding better connects with better dope for a better price. Starting out you pay a fair price for fair dope and eventually you end up paying a lower price for better dope and there are bags in Jersey that are absolute smokers. The quality of the dope is great and it is so easy to get it.
And to be honest, I grew up in the suburbs and I thought that a trip to the hood was just asking to get robbed, shot, or worse but it seems that most of the dudes are just looking to make money and they know the best way to make money is to get customers happy and coming back to you to keep putting money in their pockets. Only one time did a dealer rip me off but he called me a day later and said it was a dick move on his part and he wanted to give me what I paid for and he did. Of course after I got my dope that I was owed, I never fucked with him again but that's what he gets :)

I'm sure that other cities got really good scenes with great dope and some even have delivery services, which sound convenient but the thought makes me uncomfortable since I never tried anything like that. My bottom line though, is just like every other Jersey boy and girl here: north/central NJ is where you go when you want to purchase drugs that you can't get with a prescription. Jersey represent!

`wilmington? Delaware? Wtf, all that shit is just stomped on bricks from jersey yo,lol

Im not saying wilm is the shit as you can see jerz is first on my list
but with jerz so dam close the quality not going to change that drastically

i dont use heroin, im into scripted opiates but what i dont undestand is if most H is comin in from mexico how is it that cities that are huge drug hubs not on this list I.E. dallas, houston, i mean from what i've heard if you know the right vatos you can get bomb shit for cheap, i know dallas has become famous for its cheese problem (even though i dont use H i am aware cheese is considered shit H and is usually low purity tar mixed with tylenol PM) i have also known people who have turned to H and say that the tar the get around DFW is better then the powder they got living in New york for a year and half, <-- this specific example is only one person so i know not everyone would have this opinion but has anyone had ggood experiences with good quality in the TX area?

hey NJscientist nice alliteration, but take it easy on the P's man.......haha

i dont use heroin, im into scripted opiates but what i dont undestand is if most H is comin in from mexico how is it that cities that are huge drug hubs not on this list I.E. dallas, houston, i mean from what i've heard if you know the right vatos you can get bomb shit for cheap, i know dallas has become famous for its cheese problem (even though i dont use H i am aware cheese is considered shit H and is usually low purity tar mixed with tylenol PM) i have also known people who have turned to H and say that the tar the get around DFW is better then the powder they got living in New york for a year and half, <-- this specific example is only one person so i know not everyone would have this opinion but has anyone had ggood experiences with good quality in the TX area?

hey NJscientist nice alliteration, but take it easy on the P's man.......haha

key for key, ounce for ounce, gram for gram, on the average you get higher purity heroin way more consistently and easier on a random buy. I think that is what this thread has boiled down to. Jersey has the highest purity averages in the nation, but not even going by that. No doubt you can find smoking tar, probably just as good as powdered dope found in the NJ/NYC metro area, but how consistent or often? Out of 10 random buys, how much of that tar is going to be cut to shit and overpriced? Shit is too consistent over here.

Vancouver has a big drug trade . . . mostly weed though .

Also i would say to find the best H areas would be in the crummy cities like Detroit and Newark.

I would say places like San diego might , as it is next to the border . But san diego is a nice place and i think only the rich would shoot E there . . . .

I Live in Ontario and H is only availble in the downtown areas

for me it gotta be north philly dope......so fly, diesel, bentley n hot shot are some good ones floatin around

Having the highest quality dope doesn't mean it's necessarily the best place to get H. The cops can be ruthless, and the penalties for H possession in NJ are really harsh.

Having the highest quality dope doesn't mean it's necessarily the best place to get H. The cops can be ruthless, and the penalties for H possession in NJ are really harsh.

Damn right they are. But let me put a spin on it for you. Penalties in New Jersey are all felonies when it comes to drugs, especially heroin and paraphernalia and all of that. And like you said cops can be ruthless as fuck. But they are this way because of the amount of trafficking and importing that comes through Jersey. They designed these laws for the big time operations but obviously the penalties trickle down to individuals and possession. With a good lawyer and good circumstances, whether simple possession or even distributing you can get off the hook quite a few times without jail time. And then even so jail time isn't that harsh unless you were arrested on fucked up circumstances. Obviously you might find punishment elsewhere. When I met my main dealer a few years ago, he already had a rap sheet. He was arrested 3 times in 2 1/2 years for distributing and also harassed a whole lot. He didn't learn his lesson and kept on being flashy about it. He could have continued doing business but he always did things the easy way and took the risk. He got caught again with guns and drugs, made bail and still went out and dealt. He was being followed and watched at this point and got nabbed once again. Now he's doing 4 years in state. For the crimes and how dumb he was, he got off pretty easy.

See cops in New Jersey expect this type of shit and when they see heroin, it's nothing new. If you aren't doing mult-kilo operations you aren't going to be punished with long sentences. A few years upstate at most even if you are wholesaling bricks. The thing I don't agree with is how the treat people like me that get in trouble for personal possession, a few bags at a time. Though some cops will let you off the hook and just throw your dope down the sewer. They have much bigger operations to break down and investigate than to spend the rest of their day writing paperwork for some kid who got caught with 2 bags of dope or something.

I wouldn't want to get caught in some Southern state like Mississippi or Texas or somewhere like that with heroin. I hear the penalties for drugs down there are so much worse. Court systems look down upon drug offenders even if the person has a drug problem. I mean California with their 3 strike law. 3 felony convictions and life in prison? What if I got caught with a bag of heroin or ballon I guess it would be there on 3 occasions? Isn't that three separate felony convictions? So life in prison? I'm just wondering if that can happen. But yes drug laws are harsh here, but as they are everywhere, in places much more than Jersey. All depends if the cop wants to book you and you have a higher chance of a police officer just letting you go and slapping you on the wrist in Jersey or even better New York City. Hasn't happened to me, but plenty of my friends.

Before moving out here I heard the Seattle was one of the largest open air markets in the US, being right in the heart of tourist heaven. Now that area has been developed, and is high end kondos. How did they shut an entire city down? Any why is it alway ALL TAR on the west coast? Because the mexicans control it?