Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
We can't help you with that. Any sourcing is against the rules. Pleas read the BLUA. -phrozen

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be why people love New York. I bet New York dope got eveyone beat.

Right now its consistency and size is what is really good.

The size of NJ bags has gotten smaller, so NY bags are pretty fat in comparison.

Also the NY stamps are a lot more consistent. It isn't like NJ where a stamp falls off after 2 days, or knock-offs are all over.

Must be why people love New York. I bet New York dope got eveyone beat.

The stamp that I get from this one delivery service through a friend are some of the best quality, best size bags on a consistent basis. Same stamp for years I think he's said. A little expensive but worth it for the consistency of quality and size and security of delivery. Tons of operations like these too.

Which is why all my friends who live in NYC are all drug addicts to some thing....

Most like Smack, K , Mdma, Molly, LSD to the door.... its amazing too

back in the day i have seen a fucking liter of LSD pulled out of Fanny pack.........lets just say i spent my paycheck & some that week.....

The irony is some governor (I forget his name) was the whole reason for the prohibition of marijuana. Said that it would influence pure white women to fornicate with the negro jazz musicians, etc etc. All racially based, now it is a city known for having the best drugs in the country and delivery services just as convenient as chinese food.

I should be legally able to dial a phone number to a drug delivery service. Just like Chinese food as someone mentioned. They got a menu and prices. "Yes, I'll take an ounce of the Bolivian cocaine, ounce of Afghan brown heroin, half ounce of Colombian tan heroin, small order of the Russian temazepams 30mg and a 10 pack of 1/2" 1cc syringes." They would also throw in cookers, water, cotton, filters, etc like condiments and this shit would be super cheap too. Hang the phone up and the delivery driver is at my house in 20 minutes, pay him and give him a tip and start the party. No more worrying about copping, getting arrested, shitty quality or size, getting robbed, paying the black market price, etc. Legally producing these drugs on a large scale, the prices would be ridiculous. One can only dream though.

bro you would be surprised how some of this mofo's operate... almost like what you said....Esp once you make friends with a runner... your golden...

Yea I know, but if it was a legal industry, everyone would put customer service first. That's like a staple of any retail or delivery business. And like I said, clean, chemically pure drugs for cheap. If they can do it in Switzerland for free to people, then imagine if they had an industry for this. The customers are all waiting. Ounces of drugs would be like a night of fun out at the bar. Affordable to everyone. Governments around the world would bank off this. If the Colombian coke trade in the 80's would have been in the top 10 world wide grossing industries, then imagine if it was legal. Drugs would be on that list as a worldwide commodity.

is the delivery service only serviced to Manhattan or does it go to the other boroughs as well?

I should be legally able to dial a phone number to a drug delivery service. Just like Chinese food as someone mentioned. They got a menu and prices. "Yes, I'll take an ounce of the Bolivian cocaine, ounce of Afghan brown heroin, half ounce of Colombian tan heroin, small order of the Russian temazepams 30mg and a 10 pack of 1/2" 1cc syringes." They would also throw in cookers, water, cotton, filters, etc like condiments and this shit would be super cheap too. Hang the phone up and the delivery driver is at my house in 20 minutes, pay him and give him a tip and start the party. No more worrying about copping, getting arrested, shitty quality or size, getting robbed, paying the black market price, etc. Legally producing these drugs on a large scale, the prices would be ridiculous. One can only dream though.

That would be personal freedom and this is America. The two don't inhabit the same house.

is the delivery service only serviced to Manhattan or does it go to the other boroughs as well?

I think it's more of a call-and-meet in Brooklyn and Queens. If the areas weren't too shitty, then my friends would go right to the houses to pick up.

Well looked on drugabuse.gov and the winner(s) seem to be Philly and Newark at 70% pure on average based on over 300 seized samples. Baltimore is only 45% pure but the sampling included scramble and raw and didn't differentiate. I am sure scramble is at the highest 10%. It is about a gram of powder per pill. With scramble bringing down the curve I would hope the raw is close to that 60-70% range.

The good news is most Delaware shit comes from Philly and wasn't on the list but should be 70% by default coming from the same sealed stamped bags.

Guess I'll say to hell with Bmore and stick to my backyard. Guess the grass really isn't greener.

it all depends since there are so many. i mean some are based in brooklyn and only stay in brooklyn, some only uptown manhattan, some only downtown, some the whole island. Some are extremely organized similar to the way a car service is ran, with dispatchers and shit. And others its just one or two people with a car or motorcycle that you have a direct line to who are running product for someone.

delivery is most popular, from my experience anyway, with weed and coke. not to say you can't get D from a delivery because you definitely can...its just the ppl i know into that usually cold cop somewhere. most of the weed delivery guys ive had experience with have a little stash of percs or xanax, or a little coke, in case you want to make an impulse buy..

ive seen delivery in Miami, NYC, Atlanta and LA. all had h, coke and headies

Im gonna take a fucking vacation out to jersey and never coming back!!!

I lived in Vineland a few years back. Before I was a junkie. Heard they got pretty good dope there. It's South Jersey so I don't know if they get theirs from Philly or North Jerz but either way you are good. I am officially off the Bmore Raw's nutsack. DEA and Drugabuse.gov got Philly and North Jerz rated as #1 in purity and by default that makes anyone with those stamped blue bags from Philly up there with them (Delaware, Chester PA, some of South Jersey, etc etc). Still want to try north Jerz but am content copping in Delaware knowing I am getting the 71% purity. Plus for the most part copping in Delaware is pretty safe. Wilmington is the hood. It's small but it's definitely rough as any other city.

Last edited by a moderator:
From DEA.Gov Delaware Heroin: Heroin is available primarily in northern Delaware, as distributors relocate from source cities (Philadelphia and New York) to Wilmington in order to escape the attention of law enforcement, attract new customers, and sell to existing customers from surrounding areas, including southeastern Pennsylvania and Maryland. Although Philadelphia is the primary source for heroin distributors and users in Delaware, reports indicate that larger quantities of heroin were also available and distributed in Wilmington. The relocation of trafficking and distribution organizations over the last few years resulted in the increased availability of heroin in locations once dominated by powder cocaine, crack cocaine, and other drugs – including Delaware.

The increasing availability of cheaper, higher purity heroin over the last few years has caused concern in Delaware over a growing heroin use problem that reaches all socioeconomic backgrounds. Heroin is popular among teens and young adults, who consume heroin either by itself or in combination with cocaine or alcohol, a combination that typically leads to overdose deaths. In Delaware, the perception of heroin remaining a problem only in the region’s major metropolitan areas is no longer accurate.