Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
You'd be suprised but I've had Jerz, Philly, and Bmore raw but in the middle of all of those is a small city that Arte Lang from the Howard Stern show used to cop from called Wilmington Delaware. I been copping there recently and it's the next best shit I found since getting Bmore raw on a regular basis. Wish I could post prices because the price is dirt cheap, the quality is pretty good and it's fairly easy to cop because the city is so small you can be on one block and it's quiet and safe and 3 blocks over it's hood and shootings and if you got a cell phone number for a dealer he can go 3 or 4 blocks over to meet you away from the war zone and it's safe and easy. There is easy access to 95, it is the most perfect situation I've found since entering the dope world. The price of a bundle which has 13 bags is so cheap you can't find dealers that sell individual bags, and you can buy a bundle of 13 bags or "logs" with 10 bundles for real cheap. Delaware probably wouldn't get a lot of votes if there was a poll simply because people don't go there much and it's so small but Wilmington Delaware would have to make the list by credentials. The city is only 43 blocks long and about 30 blocks wide and there are 3 ramps to 95 and the spots to cop are right off I95. I drive from MD to Wilmington in like 20 minutes, call my dealer as I'm exiting 95, meet him 3 blocks over from the war zone which is about 6 blocks from the on ramp to 95. Safe, cheap, and high quality.

Today i took the ride down to Bmore for old times sake and couldn't find raw and got scramble. Big mistake. I will never touch that shit again. Had one capsule go hard in the syringe, and after every capsule there was a ton of garbage left over in the spoon. I don't know what is in that shit but I will never buy scramble again unless I am sick as hell and can't get a hold of my Wilmington Delaware connect.

Wilmington is now my first choice of where to cop followed by Bmore for their raw.

I've had dope in lots of different places and baltimore def has the highest quality dope I've ever touched. I knew quite a few people from jerz that would come down to baltimore to cop then bring it back to jerzy to sell it on the streets. No doubt the jerz has some fire ass dope and a ton of major dope cities but none of em like bmore. It really is heroin capital of the united states with jersey in a close second for sure.

idk thats just my opinion based on mine and others that I've known and talked to experience.

New Jersey as a whole,NYC area also,then Chicago and Detroit,Baltimore,St.Louis,Phoenix,New Orleans,San Diego,and New Mexico as a whole.

New Jersey as a whole,NYC area also,then Chicago and Detroit,Baltimore,St.Louis,Phoenix,New Orleans,San Diego,and New Mexico as a whole.

you found the San Diego dope to be good? Tar was pretty widely available when I was there a few years back, but no matter who I went through, the quality was pretty subpar compared to stuff I found elsewhere. Maybe things have changed though with more and more h production coming out of Mexico.

Austin has a lot of heroin too. And Dallas is picking up.

New Jersey, Phoenix, SF, Seattle, Detroit, NY, Baltimore, Virginia, New Orleans, San Angelo (Tx), Portland

Buffalo, NY has been shit over the past 6 months. I have a feeling it gets stepped on over the New York State pipeline (NYC, Albany, Utica, Syracuse, Rochester). Not to mean that there isn't good connects in the woodwork, or that you might not get lucky on a street cop, but overall, garbage lately

Much like American consumers are under the illusion that they have a variety of selection at the grocery store, where in reality the market is controlled by a handful (Les than 5) of meat and product distributors; it would seem that most drug users are under the same illusion when it comes to their cities product being unique or better than the next.

For those select few who shop at the free-range market, comparable to a dealer who does not stomp his product to paste, you are bound to be getting the best quality product regardless of where you live. It may just be more readily available in certain cities, but the topic of this post did not say anything about who has the most best dope. Simply put, the majority of you all have a false sense of reality when it comes to your reheated soup.

Baltimore, Newark, Chicago, St. Louis, Detroit, and New York. (in no particular order)

sup? I live in Columbus as well right now.

you listed all these cities, some cities where I have even tried their dope. yet you are from Columbus and no mention of Columbus dope is made? I know the game isn't what it was back a couple years ago, but have you even tried Columbus dope? it is best to get it from the Mexicans as they run the best shit up here for some reason.

I am just shocked

Cincinnati, Ohio. Sadly. I see a lot of H users walkin around, and not too many are dopesick on the ground so I'm just guessing..

No I only mentioned San diego because of volume .

you found the San Diego dope to be good? Tar was pretty widely available when I was there a few years back, but no matter who I went through, the quality was pretty subpar compared to stuff I found elsewhere. Maybe things have changed though with more and more h production coming out of Mexico.

I never have done tar,but I mentioned San Diego,Phoenix and New Mexico because of the large volume of the heroin there,not because of quality, I should have mentioned that in the post.Although from heroin seizures of "retail " amounts of heroin in New Mexico they have tar as pure as 60% average and brown powder mexican heroin(not made from tar,made as powder in the first place,rarer than tar of course) averaging 70% retail puritys..thats why I put New Mexico,San Diego and Phoenix I simply listed because of high volume of heroi navailable and cheap prices,quality is not good as far as I knwo,I do not do tar and don't know the avg. purity of tar in San Diego and Phoenix but I imagine it is fairly poor quality unless you are directly connecyed to "Cartel" members dealers way up the ladder and most people are not.

I've had dope in lots of different places and baltimore def has the highest quality dope I've ever touched. I knew quite a few people from jerz that would come down to baltimore to cop then bring it back to jerzy to sell it on the streets. No doubt the jerz has some fire ass dope and a ton of major dope cities but none of em like bmore. It really is heroin capital of the united states with jersey in a close second for sure.

idk thats just my opinion based on mine and others that I've known and talked to experience.

Ive known the opposite.....people who lived in jersey, but moved to Bmore and would drive up to jersey to cop bcuz they couldnt maintain the habit they had from jersey dope, with the bmore dope (and i aint talkin scramble). livin right there in the middle of that shit and drivin all the way up to jerz becuz bmore shit just didnt cut it for them. So it just goes to show u it goes both ways. the broad use to bring the shit back to bmore from jerz and have people going fuckin nutz over it...

Just sayin

I never have done tar,but I mentioned San Diego,Phoenix and New Mexico because of the large volume of the heroin there,not because of quality, I should have mentioned that in the post.Although from heroin seizures of "retail " amounts of heroin in New Mexico they have tar as pure as 60% average and brown powder mexican heroin(not made from tar,made as powder in the first place,rarer than tar of course) averaging 70% retail puritys..thats why I put New Mexico,San Diego and Phoenix I simply listed because of high volume of heroi navailable and cheap prices,quality is not good as far as I knwo,I do not do tar and don't know the avg. purity of tar in San Diego and Phoenix but I imagine it is fairly poor quality unless you are directly connecyed to "Cartel" members dealers way up the ladder and most people are not.

Yeah, maybe by quantity San Diego would qualify. Dope when I was there was about 1/3 to 1/2 what most people pay, and that was from every dealer. However, no matter the price, the quality was invariably shitty, I was having to throw down entire half grams on the foil to feel anything (this was before I started IVing.)

Damn that tar really sucks..

Yeah, maybe by quantity San Diego would qualify. Dope when I was there was about 1/3 to 1/2 what most people pay, and that was from every dealer. However, no matter the price, the quality was invariably shitty, I was having to throw down entire half grams on the foil to feel anything (this was before I started IVing.)

Damn having to smoke a 1/2 gram to feel anything is defintely shitty dope,glad I do not have to mess with tar.It sounds like some 1970's or 80's purity if you gotta use that much..damn thats a lotta tar to smoke to get a buzz,that would suck on the lungs to half to smoke a 1/2gram of tar just to get buzzed and suck on the cash flow..man I dunno how anyone can have a dope habit if the shit sucks like that,even have to IV a lot of some stuff that crappy..Thank the gods of smack I get powder here.

Haven't been around BL in a minute. Didn't read this thread, just first page. But what I want to know is why (I have heard 2nd hand from dealers) can you only get bundles and bricks in NJ where the dope is so good and not grams, fingers, etc?

In Boston dope is sold in small amm's like s but also grams and fingers (10 grams). I don't even think anyone sells with those little premade plastic wrap things that make up one dose of a bundle.

As for Dope cities I just know about Boston and people play too many games with it. No one stays consistent. They sell good stuff one day and then weaken it slowly over the next couple of weeks, people start complaining and they give out some bs story about "they just got in a new supply" when in reality it's the same stuff they had from the beginning, they just started stepping on it progressively until too many complaints then stop stepping for a week. Rinse and repeat.

I think the only way around it is to buy ounces that are solid like rocks and from someone who always sells it that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get grams and larger amounts in NJ. You just gotta have the connects.

The thing is, just becuz somethin is sold in a G or w/ever dont necessarily mean somethin...Put it to you like this.

You can buy G's of dope where you at--that dont mean that the G of dope you buy, is any different than the same amount of dope in bags. Meaning you pour out X amount of bags and it is equal to a gram of powder, of NJ bags. Wats the difference, its just in different packaging , you feel me? The g's yall get aint necessarily pure or close to pure.

the good thing about gettin G's in jersey is this. The way the trade works with the bags and bricks is that the corner dealers get their bricks from a brick man. the brick man gets his bricks from another brick man usually. the dope aint gettin cut at none of those levels. You aint dealin with un-packaged dope until you go above the brickman.

so if you gettin G's in JERSEY, you are gettin very high quality dope, becuz they come from the level of where it aint been cut to go into the bags yet, you feel me?

I aint sayin it aint cut at all, cuz obviously it is to some extent like any d, but Im sayin...When you get G's up where you at, those G's pass thru the hands of a couple dealers, in powder form or w/ever, they gettin stepped on at each level.

In jersey, the dope gets cut, then bagged. Once its bagged and bricked up, thats it. it passes thru a few hands but it aint gettin cut no more, it just dont work like that here. all the cutting happens at the level of before it gets packaged up.

when G's are sold as a retail, street user kind of thing, it aint the same as buyin G's here in jerz, where the way that the game works (the fact of it bein sold in stamp bags) means that u can only get G's if u got the connection to the higher up folks who are gettin the good good before it gets cut and processed for brickin up.

you may be gettin a g where you at but that G might as well be like i said before, X amount of jersey bags, with the powder poured out, you feel me? Whether it comes in a glassine bag or it comes all in one , that dont necessarily mean shit-all about the quality.

Haven't been around BL in a minute. Didn't read this thread, just first page. But what I want to know is why (I have heard 2nd hand from dealers) can you only get bundles and bricks in NJ where the dope is so good and not grams, fingers, etc?

In Boston dope is sold in small amm's like s but also grams and fingers (10 grams). I don't even think anyone sells with those little premade plastic wrap things that make up one dose of a bundle.

As for Dope cities I just know about Boston and people play too many games with it. No one stays consistent. They sell good stuff one day and then weaken it slowly over the next couple of weeks, people start complaining and they give out some bs story about "they just got in a new supply" when in reality it's the same stuff they had from the beginning, they just started stepping on it progressively until too many complaints then stop stepping for a week. Rinse and repeat.

I think the only way around it is to buy ounces that are solid like rocks and from someone who always sells it that way.

that was pretty much what I had to deal with when I lived in Boston. inconsistency. places like NJ and Ohio, where I've lived, at least you know what you will be getting (for the most part) and where to get it

Philly and pretty much any major city in Jersey are prob the best places for dope in the US

You can get grams and larger amounts in NJ. You just gotta have the connects.

The thing is, just becuz somethin is sold in a G or w/ever dont necessarily mean somethin...Put it to you like this.

You can buy G's of dope where you at--that dont mean that the G of dope you buy, is any different than the same amount of dope in bags. Meaning you pour out X amount of bags and it is equal to a gram of powder, of NJ bags. Wats the difference, its just in different packaging , you feel me? The g's yall get aint necessarily pure or close to pure.

the good thing about gettin G's in jersey is this. The way the trade works with the bags and bricks is that the corner dealers get their bricks from a brick man. the brick man gets his bricks from another brick man usually. the dope aint gettin cut at none of those levels. You aint dealin with un-packaged dope until you go above the brickman.

so if you gettin G's in JERSEY, you are gettin very high quality dope, becuz they come from the level of where it aint been cut to go into the bags yet, you feel me?

I aint sayin it aint cut at all, cuz obviously it is to some extent like any d, but Im sayin...When you get G's up where you at, those G's pass thru the hands of a couple dealers, in powder form or w/ever, they gettin stepped on at each level.

In jersey, the dope gets cut, then bagged. Once its bagged and bricked up, thats it. it passes thru a few hands but it aint gettin cut no more, it just dont work like that here. all the cutting happens at the level of before it gets packaged up.

when G's are sold as a retail, street user kind of thing, it aint the same as buyin G's here in jerz, where the way that the game works (the fact of it bein sold in stamp bags) means that u can only get G's if u got the connection to the higher up folks who are gettin the good good before it gets cut and processed for brickin up.

you may be gettin a g where you at but that G might as well be like i said before, X amount of jersey bags, with the powder poured out, you feel me? Whether it comes in a glassine bag or it comes all in one , that dont necessarily mean shit-all about the quality.

I understand the whole deal about quality a g from x might equal a 1/4 g from place y.

It's interesting what u say about g's in NJ thou given the way distribution works. I would think that if you had to get it from the brick man's connect why is he gonna play around with sellin a gram?

I understand the whole deal about quality a g from x might equal a 1/4 g from place y.

It's interesting what u say about g's in NJ thou given the way distribution works. I would think that if you had to get it from the brick man's connect why is he gonna play around with sellin a gram?

#1) You usually have to buy X amount of grams. Like 5, 10, 20, etc at a time. There are no guys selling single grams like a coke dealer. Although #2) if you know a guy and have a good relationship with him, he might hook you up with it. Definitely depends on who you know and also HOW WELL you know them. One of my old guys was a brickman. He would sell to the guys in the projects and street dealers, but when I met him at first he was one of them. He expanded his business over time and became the man to see, but he could hook me up with grams (given I bought a decent amount) amongst other things (coke weight, etc). But money was money to him and although he was doing deals for way more, he always made sure I was happy and he had other junkies he catered to as well. If you know the right people, you can get whatever you want.

Same here I know my people very well and they will sell me a gram of "fire" but I usually buy 5 grams or more at a time and it's always fire , but thats because I know the people so well and we have done business so long..