Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
If we are going to go by actual city then my ten "cities" in no particular order are

1) Newark, NJ
2) Camden, NJ
3) Paterson, NJ
4) New York City, NY
5) Philadelphia, PA
6) Baltimore, MD
7) Phoenix, AZ
8.) Vancouver, BC
9) Chicago, IL
10) Detroit, MI

I know I am leaving out some big ones like San Diego, San Francisco, Tijuana, etc.. but really those are the big cities I hear about constantly and have some experience with. If you want to just count all the NJ cities as a whole then you should, but then you should just merge Philly/Camden and NYC/Newark because they are the same thing and pretty much border each other. Which is really why NJ is always going to be the epicenter of cheap, plentiful and potent Colombian heroin. Philly and NYC with NJ in the middle (Jersey City, Newark, Paterson, Camden, etc) It's really one big area. I heard Pittsburgh has a good scene too. Also Orlando, FL.

no way yo, all i ever hear about the dope in fl is that it sucks, its hard to get and its expensive. Oxys are the king down there. i got a few peoples in florida and they never had nothin to say except bitchin about the diesel there, a few of them had lived in jerz and never quit complainin about the dope scene in fla.

I cant speak first hand tho, so i guess i aint got no weight to this post. dont get it twisted becuz i wouldnt speak first hand from shit unless i know somethin about it myself. so all im sayin is the things that people have said to me. That its just all roxis and oxys down there, and that the dope is around, but it aint nothing like "plentiful" "cheap" or "kick ass" and if it does happen to be kickin ass at one point it sure as hell aint plentiful or cheap, and if its cheap, it aint kickin ass, and if its plentiful, it aint cheap, and so on. if we judgin on all 3 of the OP's standards, at once, i dont think that fla can offer all 3, consisently enough to call it a "best"

no way yo, all i ever hear about the dope in fl is that it sucks, its hard to get and its expensive. Oxys are the king down there. i got a few peoples in florida and they never had nothin to say except bitchin about the diesel there, a few of them had lived in jerz and never quit complainin about the dope scene in fla.

I cant speak first hand tho, so i guess i aint got no weight to this post. dont get it twisted becuz i wouldnt speak first hand from shit unless i know somethin about it myself. so all im sayin is the things that people have said to me. That its just all roxis and oxys down there, and that the dope is around, but it aint nothing like "plentiful" "cheap" or "kick ass" and if it does happen to be kickin ass at one point it sure as hell aint plentiful or cheap, and if its cheap, it aint kickin ass, and if its plentiful, it aint cheap, and so on. if we judgin on all 3 of the OP's standards, at once, i dont think that fla can offer all 3, consisently enough to call it a "best"

You know I thought the same exact thing as you but I've heard consistently from some people who have first hand experience with NJ dope that went to FL that Orlando got a nice scene. You would think Miami, but I heard the dope there is hit or miss and the scene sucks. It might not be like a real big open air scene there, but I heard Orlando is a big heroin hub into the US and the dope there is pretty good. So maybe availability is an issue since you right, the pills are king down there, but quality ain't bad. Check the DEA website on seizures in Florida, one of the top states for heroin.

Chicago has competition going for it. Their isn't just one meain DTO (what narco swine call drug traficking corporations (or oragnanizations) bringing dope in. Like the mexicans in Dago or Phoenix. So again, according to this threard you have DTOs bringing stuff mexico, colombia, even Aphganistan and SE Asian (the Nigerians I think). Then you have many wholesalers, retailers, street dealers, so competion increases the quality and decreases prices. I know their is tons of info on the heroin official thread. As far as heat, supply, dealers involved, don't haave slightest idea.

Jersey is legendary, Philly has come in its own the last 10 years. 15 years ago tweak was the big thing (especially in Bucks county.) The DEA analyzes dope and average price. Like 4-5 years ago or Baltimore followed closely by Newark had the mosy potent dope. San Diego was less potent but if you divided the price you were getting the least cost per mg.

Since the mid 90s I've seen the dope scene change in San Diego. The dope was decent and occasionally you would get some fire that would knock your dick in the dirt. That tar is often underated.

Went to San Francisco, back then (mods prices are historic) I was $ for 3 grams as opposed to $ a quadito (1/4 gram). The dope was always half as potent to less. Back then ( 2002) the City had the biggest dope scene on the west coast followed by Seattle. Got on MMT and stayed clean for 3-4 years.

When I came back, I was pleasantly suprised that the prices came way down and the quality was better/ Srill better than San Francisco. I was on $ mg @ peak and I would still feel my dope ( plus that was smoking, too.

San Diego, the stuff was great and cheap- way cheaper. I think OC provided cmpetition plus clinics rasing the ceiling. Whatever

In NA and HA, the dope is better in phoenix from what I hear. Comming over hear, people have a hard time getting right at first switching to the dope here. It, being tar, makes it ideal for smoking. Fixing 1 and 1s or Beluchis as they used to call them I have years of IV use. Whenever I would IV, it would be pgarm preps from hospital. With a low SD dope habit I would have to slam 6 mg dilaudid plus 30 mg morphine to even feel it and get a slight nod ( I was on 40 mg juice too). When my smiking increased, hospital drugs weren't even worth the effort.

Question was asked why is dope in seattle tar but Vancouver China white or #3. Answer probably is because Asian gangs bring it in. The peculiarity about seattle I got from these boards is that whites control street level trade.

The mexicans in San Diego were usually not hard. Only one time I had a connect that would be packing. Usually they were relatively mellow, if you woed them money, they would just suspend credito until you payed. I would deal with people that wouldn't pack because I beeded dope not drama. Problem was, they would deliver on mexican time, wake up sick @ 8-9 and would take them 2 hours to get there. Usually earlier in morning but were probably too busy spending my money at K-mart during the afternoon run.

My last connect, I had his adress so would come to his house. He was usually home, bags weighed out for good price, always decent dope. Scary thing, this was in city heights right across from the police substation so I would park in the alley behind.

Loys of kids go to TJ, Always wondered why-don't they have enough game to get dope in San Diego- that border makes me uneasy. Turns out do it b/c, #1- don't have to wait- can get stuff ( or tweak, coke, pills) in like 5 seconds so you don't have to wait for a flacky connect. #2 the dope was better and cheaper, #3- the cops wouldn't fuck with people- would protect some drug spots. It was surreal, some places would have a pharmacy in the front selling penecillin and xanax while they were selling tweak and stuff out the back with a federale nearvy making sure no one robbed the connection. The scale of the black market is incredible. Only thing making me bump it is the lack of safety with abductions, and all the other hasels. Lots of US dope fiends I know moved down there, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
i couldnt understand half of what you^^^^ where saying..theres just so much slang and misspelled words and just jumping all over the place..i dont know where it all came from..and i couldnt focus on it either

well then you need to get you some adderall chinky i understood it just fine...damn yall need to learn how to read.

Question was asked why is dope in seattle tar but Vancouver China white or #3. Answer probably is because Asian gangs bring it in. The peculiarity about seattle I got from these boards is that whites control street level trade.

Anyone got any good Colombian connects? I think the bluelight heroin crew can take over the Seattle dope trade ladies and gentlemen.

Based on everything I've heard and read The Jerz would have to be the winner. I'm not talking Blue Lighters either, but check out the DEA report. They almost always say that the Jerz had the purest street bags and Northern Jerz even more so than southern. In my original state of Mass, Holyoke was always pretty good and nearby Springfield too. Eastern Mass, I'd have to go with Lawrence, for good Dominican plastic seal a meal bags. Lowell is good too. Worchester, they do it a little different selling grams and what I've gotten has been ok but not real fire. Southeastern Mass, you've got lots to choose from. The best is New Bedford, Fall River, Brockton, Taunton areas. Providence is pretty close to those area's but I've never copped there. Adio said Providence was good dope.

ok so i accidentally piskied to quote. but nebody stupid enough to answer these o so specific answers r not very smart, dont u thinki that cops would read this site?
whach ur p's and q's u wanna keep sht in supply sometimes dont reply.

Baltimore, Newark, Chicago, St. Louis, Detroit, and New York. (in no particular order)

i couldnt understand half of what you^^^^ where saying..theres just so much slang and misspelled words and just jumping all over the place..i dont know where it all came from..and i couldnt focus on it either

I'm too lazy to use spell check, but I'll use more sophisticated language and terminology if it conveys subversive idealogy more coherently.=D

Chicago must be good Chinky, always hear you talking about noding and group noding, and having a moment of universal noding in silence.

San Diego used to be full of tweakers everywhere you looked. Its been the meth capital more times than Bangkok, Osaka, Stockholm, and Missouri combined. Used to be that alot of the dope fiends new each other and would run into each other at clinics. During those years (early 90s) it was very dangerous to get caught with drugs- it would take you hundreds, maybe thousands to buy your way out of a two year mex prison term. Still lots went down for the pharms: benzos, roids, ect... were easy to find. Now, the city is full of dope fiends and the cops are to worried ducking cartel bullets. Army is actually patrolling in the streets. Now if we legalized, the violence would end down there.

NYC, from the 50s- mid 80s had the majority of this countries heroin addicts. I think that back then there were 100,000 nation wide, more than 50% in the city. After droping in the 80s elsewhere compared to coke, it began trending upwards in the 90s. A big change is that the purity has increased tremendously over the last 30 years despite what you hear old timers at the clinic say.

Sam Francisco and EPA up in the Bay have or had big open dope scenes a few years ago ( alwayds got better deals with solid connects. Used to be near a major transport hub I wont mention people would roll in from around the bay area. The blacks would approach you asking if you needed outfits. They would hook you up with the mexicans or Cental Americans. Santa Cruz had a decent open scene wont name the place but rhymes with slats (if your not from there you wont know what i'm talking about, if you are, this isn't news to anyone).

LA has a thriving scene I hear- but I hear the spots move around some time.

San Diego is a good placee for drugs period- full of bars, young people, have dispensaries that are like cafes in Amsterdam and out in the open now, crystal, coke, and E are around and of decent quality. Heroin is around. I know of a cafe that has a scene- from what I heard, meet people if you hang out there for hard drugs (open 24 hrs). The real kicker- you can see mexico clearly from downtown. Its surreal at the border- TJ comes up and slams aganst the fence. On the US side, there is a 2 mile state park that isn't developed. Its like the bronx hitting upstate New York but there is an ugly border (kinda reminiscent of the Berlin Wall) that stops the sprawl from TJ that's forever trying to spill over. The people keep comming to do the jobs that are beneath the huge amounts of unemployed (but in all faireness wouldn't be enough to make a living wage especially if your paying taxes.)

In San Diego- OB, the cops have been fairly civil and nice. San Francisco- depends on the cop, In NYC- almost got pickpocketed in 2000 in Times Square with cops watching. The hood slipped on his knees when I turned by chance (after the whole trying to show you watches- already warned by my mom-in-Law from Hoboken. Anyway, the cops were laughing and didn't even care. But I read that under Juliani they would go in vans, pull over, and grab people smoking joints and haul them off, or search people for dope. That is just infuriating. What ever happened "to serve and protect" I don't see the current drug war consistent with either aim.

Conservative Right and The War on Drugs

I was listening to an ultra conservative radio fox affiliate and was shocked from what i heard. A guy, not a Ron Paul Libertarian, but part of the Conservative GOP mainstream was fed up with the former regieme. He said that he had a brother that was a cop on the Eastern Seaboard (can't remember the town) but he was talking about how the war on drugs has failed every year over the last 39 years since it was declared. He said that if people new what his brother told him they would be shoked. He was saying what other critics of prohibition like Friedman, McNamara, Schmoke, ect... that is including a growing list. The point major money is being made at high levels among banks, ect.... especially now that the economy is in the tank. But this cash cow is being challenged because people are getting fed up with the way things are being run. To hear strong criticism of the war on drugs from a solid conservative radio show was a pleasant surprise. The average person's opinion in changing, people are getting disillusioned. So many square people supported the war on drugs as the obvious way to solve the problem, but the smokescreen may be lifting. Strong, dangerous, and powerful forces oppose an end to prohibition. This is why institutionalized discrimination against a minority has been government sanctioned. As far as addicts. Its the only disease were society allows those afflicted with it to be thrown in jail.

Things are changing fast and we have to take advantage of this. Get out and vote. Find your congressman's phone number or email and make it clear that you wont vote for them if they support this unconciounable war were common users are tried in Kangaroo courts were the defense attorney often has to plead guilty.

Sorry for the political ranting.

ok so i accidentally piskied to quote. but nebody stupid enough to answer these o so specific answers r not very smart, dont u thinki that cops would read this site?
whach ur p's and q's u wanna keep sht in supply sometimes dont reply.

It's well-known that law enforcement does read this site, but largely to identify growing trends in RCs and legal drugs which have the potential to become a problem. We don't allow discussion of specific spots to score dope, because if we did that would easily make BLers targets to get busted. However mentioning cities is fine since it's assumed that the police forces are well aware that, for example, heroin is sold in Detroit or Paterson.

Also wait til you're not nodding to post, I couldn't fully understand what you wrote ;)

I don't were that post came from- about conservative politicians, old gauard supporters of the drug war starting to recognize it for the BS that it is- and since their paying for it, realizing that their money can be better spent somewhere else. My intension was to start its own thread. Don't know how it became part pf this thread. Who would have predicted the Berlin wall to come down. But there are sign of change in the air and it doesn't take a weather man to now what the weather is. Will discuss scene in TJ- latest info I got. Soon we may see a new age of true freedom from oppresion to use.

Tijuana- Latest report

Anyway, here is the latest that I heard from my friends about the scene in TJ.
Typically people either take the trolley that stops at the border or park on the US side and walk accross and get a taxi. Negotiate a price were you are going ahead of time. You can also walk across the bridge- but that is sometimes sketchy these days- however you will probably be going over it comming back.
Many corupt pharmacies unlike the old dayd were you had to go to a corrupt doctor to get your script filled. One that I had been going for years was named after a city that I wont mention (this European city has a thriving hard drug trade.) But anyway you can get benzos, oxys, adderalls, ect... by the 100s. Not every pharmacy sells so it helps to know ahead of time or find Americans that look like Junkies. Many are walking distance from border- this aint bew info for the narcoswine

As far as getting dope, the dope is cheaper than in the US but one gets really good discounts buying in bulk. Certain strip clubs, restaurants, bars, have thriving trades- its good to know someone but you can find them easily. I hear one restaurant has a room in back for fixing.

If you see a cop in Uniform standing next to a dope house its usually a good sign because they are 9/10 times providing protection for the dealers.

The dope scene here probably eclipses Vancouver with all the Mex dope fiends and Americans comming over.

The people to stay away from are the Mexican Marines. Anybody in a military uniform should probably be avoided. Their are many troops deployed in the streets of TJ. I hear comparisons to Iraq.

Bring cash- don't use the ATM there. Don't OD there- they won't treat you unless you have cash up front.

Now- a -days, from the sounds of it, there are probably more people Americans bringing drugs across than mexicans. When you walk across the border, always have a story worked out- why you went there (to eat tacos at x, to bet at Caliente.) Hesitating and/or looking the part of a dopefiend is a good way to get a cavity search. There questions are usua;;y brief but they look for hesitation or contradictions in stories.

Travel advisory: Abductions of uS citizens on the rise. The new hustle is harvesting people for their organs. Hopefully you don't slam a good issue of dope and wake up with your kidney missing.

Bring your passport! Don't let it get stolen- they valuable like gold.

remember, possession of designated amounts is legal in TJ, don't let that stop you from binging bribe money. DO NOT MOUTH OFF AT THE COPS HERE-uless you like it enough to stay for some time- a guest in one of their horrific jails were your family has to pay someone to bring you food.

Im gonna say newark/jersey city/new york. I just got back from staying in nyc and newark for a couple weeks and it was ridiculously easy to get dope. <donk> has people delivering to manhattan and if you don't want that walking less than 5 blocks in any direction you can get dope. For someone from the south that's amazingly convenient and really opened my eyes to how big dope is up in the north east, not to mention bundles cost about as much as 3 bags down south. plus it's powder not tar, and it's way better, it's just a no brainer

City List

From what I've heard New Jersey has the serious fire and easy access. It also seems that Bmore, Vancouver, Chicago and NYC have easy service and good stuff. I've had decent stuff in other cities but its a total phone connect only situation. :D:D

Camden, NJ

everyone always reps the north jersey dope spots and if they got better H than CMD as a whole then I'm gonna be shocked and ready to move. Everytime I've ever copped from north cmd the shit has been fire. Outta 2 years of going there I ain't had a single problem. Knock on wood.

Is Newark/petterson really that much better?
Lots of pure white fire dope down south right now. Even tho I've always thought brown dope was better.

I'd say Newark, Camden and Paterson generally are equal. DEA reports list Camden and Newark as both having the highest purity heroin in the US. I've had stuff from all over North Jersey, NYC and Philly. So comparing Philly dope to shit from Newark, it's pretty much just as good. I mean it really depends on who you know obviously and all that. I'm just a fan of Newark at heart.