Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
Definately Nu-Jerz.......can we say newark, irvington, patterson, elizabeth, jersey city, camden, trenton, A.C., asbury park .....and all the small hoods in south jersey like vineland, bridgeton, pleasantville, and egg harbor city. Jerz is loaded with D gotta be number 1 in availability and quality..... actually let me correct myself i know we are nuber 1. Not to mention like lacey said...we got killadelphia, and the 5 burroughs in driving distance.

geting away from the states,goa in india took some beating.choice of burmese white and afghan brown dirt cheap and shit hot tackle.................

Id have to say baltimore.....have tried dope from other places in the north east, but to this day still havnt had anything as good as i used to get from my boy back in the day. The straight raw.

In the Western US- San Diego- low prices on the US side with decent purity. The great open markets of TJ are 20 minutes away across the border- one of the biggest market of any vice or contraband in the world, plus dope is quasi legal as of Aug of this year-lots of SD kids cross the border everyday (the busiest border crossing in the world). Several years ago the DEA did a study comparing the price per mg and found that although it didn't have the purest stuff- that honor went to Philly, Baltimore, or Newark, the price per mg of absolute heroin was lowest. San Francisco has the biggest scene on the west coast in terms of addicts/ capita, although the dope is not nearly as good. Have heard good things about Vancouver- decent quality white dope, I hear.

I've heard that phoenix has fire knock your dick in the dirt tar everywhere. I hear that from people in recovery that came to San Diego to get clean and relapsed in both places. San Diego has not much of an outdoor scene. Alot of dope fiends go to TJ though so they don't have to wait. Great dope, coke, or crystal. Pharms that sell pills easily. No waiting. The cops are for sale...but there is great instability and alot of people are getting jacked, beat, or straight abducted. There is a real military pressence on the streets like Iraq and a real war being waged. Thats the flip side of the coin. I've heard ancedotally that some cops protect dope spots making sure things don't get out of hand but it is a confusing place. Anyone been there in the last 5 months?

Last edited:
and atlanta ?

Rambling ahead, info only useful to relative newbs to the open-air/copping/H scene...don't read in you 'aint a newb! If you're from ATL, and see a problem with what I posted, please correct me, as I've only been to your fine city once.

EDIT: As shake states below, and in accordance with BL policy, nobody can tell you where to find what you're looking for. If you want it bad enough, you will find it. There are plenty of tools on the web that will give you pretty much all of the information you need in regards to WHERE to look. At this point, it's time for you to play the game and sink or swim on your own. As most heroin/opiate addicts will tell you when in WD's...don't play this game, enjoy a vicodin buzz every now and then and get this romanticized view of heroin out of your head. It 'aint that much better than oxycontin/vicodin/etc unless you're shooting(and you REALLY do not want to cross that bridge) and your best opiate "highs" are almost certainly behind you.

Again, this isn't directed at 98% of the folks who frequent this board, as they know/understand all of this ish by now...but to the newb who is thinking about copping dope, "to try it one time"...don't, I can say with almost 100% certainty that you WILL eventually curse the day you started on the heroin highway. Of course, most of you are going to try it anyway...so at least take some precautions that lower your risk.

From what I've experienced, and read on BL and other websites/forums centered upon opiates and the opiate scene in specific cities, the ATL is a bit of a let-down unless you know the right person, and, of course, finding that person isn't exactly easy. One way(not recommended for this city) a newb/visitor to the ATL can score is to solely venture into the absolute "worst" part of town(if you're from the ATL area, you have certainly heard of this notorious area, have you not?)where the cops profile pretty much all caucasians as drug-seekers.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the ATL narcs/task force/city cops/etc take their "war on drugs" to a level that makes scoring drugs in the ATL quite a pain in the ass if you're used to the relatively laid-back scenes of Detroit/Chicago/Baltimore. Don't get me twisted, there are plenty of narcos running around in those cities, but again, apparently the ATL boys take it to an extreme. For what it's worth, I've only "copped" in the ATL once, and being a pussy, I used the trusty "ask a ho" method...which worked like a charm.

IMO, your best bet, as it is in most cities not named Chicago/Baltimore/a few cities in New Jersey/Detroit/etc, basically cities where Rainman could score in ten minutes...is to find a prostitute/beggar(sorry to stereotype, as not all homeless/beggars are addicts)/needle exchange. You don't even have to be that subtle with the prostitutes(again, not all, but a good percent use H/crack/meth) and homeless...simply offer the guy/girl a small bit of cash up front, with the promise of 2-3 free bags/a bit more cash AFTER he or she introduces you to their dealer.

Give these folks proper motivation, I offered three bags from a jab and told her I would always do this if she helped me out in the future, and in all likelyhood they WILL do all they can to help you out. Dope(or free dope, as in this situation) is a damn strong motivator, which is why this method rarely fails should you find a girl that loves H as much as you do. I actially started to feel really bad for the woman who helped me, as she called pretty much every day for month...hoping I was around and fiending. Towards the end, when I wasn't picking up, she began to get desperate and offer "favors" if I could help her out...again, really, really sad....the things people will do for their fix.

If I'm ever going to quit, it will have something to do with the way close friends allow this drug ruin(ruin may not be the best word, how about "control") his or her life, more often than not. I hope I can quit before I reach the point on no return...the same goes for all of us on BL...best of luck to all of you. We are only given one shot at this thing called life, don't blow it over a friggin drug.

Sorry for rambling, I'm sure this is common knowledge for most of us...time for JH to go to bed!

Last edited:
^^^we aint here to tell you what hoods to visit to cop dope. consider this your verbal warning. next will be infracts.

^^^we aint here to tell you what hoods to visit to cop dope. consider this your verbal warning. next will be infracts.

so sorry-new here--trying to get a handle on the rules. only reason i asked the question as i saw questions like this posted before. I'll look around more b4 posting again. Thanx. again, so sorry.

Rambling ahead, info only useful to relative newbs to the open-air/copping/H scene...don't read in you 'aint a newb! If you're from ATL, and see a problem with what I posted, please correct me, as I've only been to your fine city once.

EDIT: As shake states below, and in accordance with BL policy, nobody can tell you where to find what you're looking for. If you want it bad enough, you will find it. There are plenty of tools on the web that will give you pretty much all of the information you need in regards to WHERE to look. At this point, it's time for you to play the game and sink or swim on your own. As most heroin/opiate addicts will tell you when in WD's...don't play this game, enjoy a vicodin buzz every now and then and get this romanticized view of heroin out of your head. It 'aint that much better than oxycontin/vicodin/etc unless you're shooting(and you REALLY do not want to cross that bridge) and your best opiate "highs" are almost certainly behind you.

Again, this isn't directed at 98% of the folks who frequent this board, as they know/understand all of this ish by now...but to the newb who is thinking about copping dope, "to try it one time"...don't, I can say with almost 100% certainty that you WILL eventually curse the day you started on the heroin highway. Of course, most of you are going to try it anyway...so at least take some precautions that lower your risk.

From what I've experienced, and read on BL and other websites/forums centered upon opiates and the opiate scene in specific cities, the ATL is a bit of a let-down unless you know the right person, and, of course, finding that person isn't exactly easy. One way(not recommended for this city) a newb/visitor to the ATL can score is to solely venture into the absolute "worst" part of town(if you're from the ATL area, you have certainly heard of this notorious area, have you not?)where the cops profile pretty much all caucasians as drug-seekers.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the ATL narcs/task force/city cops/etc take their "war on drugs" to a level that makes scoring drugs in the ATL quite a pain in the ass if you're used to the relatively laid-back scenes of Detroit/Chicago/Baltimore. Don't get me twisted, there are plenty of narcos running around in those cities, but again, apparently the ATL boys take it to an extreme. For what it's worth, I've only "copped" in the ATL once, and being a pussy, I used the trusty "ask a ho" method...which worked like a charm.

IMO, your best bet, as it is in most cities not named Chicago/Baltimore/a few cities in New Jersey/Detroit/etc, basically cities where Rainman could score in ten minutes...is to find a prostitute/beggar(sorry to stereotype, as not all homeless/beggars are addicts)/needle exchange. You don't even have to be that subtle with the prostitutes(again, not all, but a good percent use H/crack/meth) and homeless...simply offer the guy/girl a small bit of cash up front, with the promise of 2-3 free bags/a bit more cash AFTER he or she introduces you to their dealer.

Give these folks proper motivation, I offered three bags from a jab and told her I would always do this if she helped me out in the future, and in all likelyhood they WILL do all they can to help you out. Dope(or free dope, as in this situation) is a damn strong motivator, which is why this method rarely fails should you find a girl that loves H as much as you do. I actially started to feel really bad for the woman who helped me, as she called pretty much every day for month...hoping I was around and fiending. Towards the end, when I wasn't picking up, she began to get desperate and offer "favors" if I could help her out...again, really, really sad....the things people will do for their fix.

If I'm ever going to quit, it will have something to do with the way close friends allow this drug ruin(ruin may not be the best word, how about "control") his or her life, more often than not. I hope I can quit before I reach the point on no return...the same goes for all of us on BL...best of luck to all of you. We are only given one shot at this thing called life, don't blow it over a friggin drug.

Sorry for rambling, I'm sure this is common knowledge for most of us...time for JH to go to bed!

WTF are you talking about. If you don't understand a cities dope market, dont speak on it. I dont know ATL's, Chicago's, Jersey's etc... I know Baltimore's. And if you think it is chill, you have no idea what you are talking about. Fuck, based on what I have read on this board over the years, all markets are hot to a degree. Cop sees white boy/girl in the worst part of the hood, they are gonna fuck with you, no matter where you are. And if you fuck up or cop any type of attitude with them, they will bring you to jail.

And you also mention Detroit and Chicago in the chill category... Dont the cops in those cities scope out white people scoring so they can impound their cars and make a bunch of money? Again, I might be wrong since I dont know those markets, but I also believe they are where country boys scope out people scoring in the city and then pop them when they cross the county line.

There isn't anywhere that is "chill" to cop at. That's part of the whole game

Detroit deffinantly isn't "chill". Like you said, they do watch for white people in the hoods to take their cars. Its been quiet where I go lately, but that just means it is hot and heavy in another neighborhood. It rotates from area to area. But I would never consider detroit "chill" any day or any time. The gang squad that rolls in the black unmarked cars are sneaky and ruthless. Be safe everyone!

hard to get any anywhere close where im at. and im an hour from indianapolis

WTF are you talking about. If you don't understand a cities dope market, dont speak on it. I dont know ATL's, Chicago's, Jersey's etc... I know Baltimore's. And if you think it is chill, you have no idea what you are talking about. Fuck, based on what I have read on this board over the years, all markets are hot to a degree. Cop sees white boy/girl in the worst part of the hood, they are gonna fuck with you, no matter where you are. And if you fuck up or cop any type of attitude with them, they will bring you to jail.

And you also mention Detroit and Chicago in the chill category... Dont the cops in those cities scope out white people scoring so they can impound their cars and make a bunch of money? Again, I might be wrong since I dont know those markets, but I also believe they are where country boys scope out people scoring in the city and then pop them when they cross the county line.

There isn't anywhere that is "chill" to cop at. That's part of the whole game

I understand what you're saying, sorry for being vague. I should have used a different word.

I simply meant that due to Atlanta having only one notorious open-air drug market, it shouldn't come as a surprise that copping in the ATL is a bit harder if one happens to be caucasian. There are simply more "eyes" in the sky, so to speak, focused on one area in particular, and the experiences of many BL'ers, and opiophiles from similar websites point to ATL being a terrible city(on the risk/reward scale) to cop if you happen to be white.

I've been copping in Chicago for years, and I've never had much of problem with LE, even if they happen to see me driving/walking in or around a notorious open-air market. That certainly doesn't mean one has nothing to worry about, because plenty of us have been fucked over hard by the Chicago Narcs, or during a sting/reverse-buy situation. You're right when you say that there is ALWAYS serious risk involved in copping drugs in an open-air market, I know this, and hopefully every member of this site who has a sweet-tooth for heroin knows this. If you're smart, you will get some help/rehab/therapy, because in the end...well, nobody wins. I'm coming closer and closer to that point of no return, and if I want to experience life and everything it has to offer? It's probably time to quit for good. It was fun for quite a while, but man, eventually you realize that 300mg of oxycontin simply keeps you off sick, and then what? There is only the needle after that realization, and I pray that I never take that step...time will tell.

I also understand(if this is incorrect, please correct me, as I'll be in Baltimore for quite some time come July 1) that possesion of a small amount of heroin is a misdemeanor in Baltimore City. Also, a recent study shows that almost 10% of the city's residents are heroin addicts(mind boggling, eh?), so it shouldn't surprise anyone that Baltimore LE have reached the point of desperation and many of them are turning a blind eye to the open-air dealings(this is what quite a few Baltimore residents from a similar website to BL are telling me, so please don't shoot the messenger). Remember Hamsterdam(sp?) from the show "The Wire"? I believe this type of attitude towards drug dealing/use/etc, if it ever becomes a reality, will first take hold in a city with a significant problem like Baltimore. Really...what other choice do they have at this point in time? LE is throwing up their hands, what is a better option? Sorry for the tangent...off to bed.

Being an Atlanta resident, I can tell you the 'hood' you speak of is not the worst part of town--and it is a 'mild hood' compared to 'hoods' of real Cities. Also Johnny's comments about the police is incorrect, this town is known for not having the proper resources to fight the War on Drugs---which is a good thing!!! They do profile in certain areas, but compared to what I've read of Det, Camden, Chi--not even in the same league. Not saying you are 'safe' to walk the streets inquiring about contraband, but Johnny's spin seems off base--he admittedly has only been here once.

Thanks for the input paco...I was basically going by what other residents of the ATL have told me/posted on this and other forums in the past, which is if you're looking for H, there is only one place to go to in the ATL, and that they(The ATL LE/Narcs) focus pretty much all of their resources on that area...I'm glad I/they were off-base, because I do think the ATL is a very cool place to live/visit...thanks for the heads-up

I don't find Chicago's markets too "hard"either(well, the ones on a certain side of town...the markets on the "harder"?"hotter" from what I've heard, are mos def not a great place to be, and I've all the respect in the world for the BL'ers that used to and still do cop there....but where I go, I've never felt uncomfortable...only when 5-0 makes a rare appearence on the street I'm forced to park/wait/etc on...but I think most of us who cop in open-air markets learn that it really isn't as scary("the ghetto") as the media makes it out to be.

I guess we all have our opinions on what is, or isn't "hard" or "dangerous" or "hot", if you will...Chicago certainly has plenty of police/Narc presence, but due to the size of the city/sheer number of "spots", I've never had much of a problem, even when they see me in broad daylight. I understand everyone will have their own experiences unique to themselves, and that is what makes the internet/bluelight so special. Enjoy the weekend y'all, I hope y'all have some fire on tap.

Last edited:
Best Dope Cities in North America

I was going to do an informal survey. What do you think are the best dope (heroin) towns in North America? My list

1.) Chicago
2.) Tijuana, Baja CA, Mexico
3.) Vancouver, BC, Canada
4.) Philadelphia
5.) Newark
6.) Paterson
7.) Phoenix
8.) San Francisco
9.) San Diego
10.) Seattle

I might be way off but this is from bits and pieces I got on BL. Judged in terms of availability, heat, quality of dope, price, average dealers, any additional stuff you cab think of.

Gotta throw NYC on the list, as it is often the same quality dope as NJ and Philly. It isn't as "open air" as it once was, but its dope is still widely available.

Also many people have recently been talking about how NJ has soo many knockoff stamps, that it is almost useless to go by stamps when deciding what to get in NJ these days. NY on the other hand, is very consistent with its stamps. The same stamp can be around NY for months, and still be the same quality, and have little to no knockoffs. And this consistent quality, is good quality. Usually has slightly bigger bags too.

we got a thread identical to this somewhere here allready. i went back 12 pages and havent found it yet. soon as i do ima merge this 1 with that wan

and i just found it so merging now