Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
Lacy is correct about the Boston scene. It ain't all that. That said, there are some decent deisel towns in Mass, just Boston isn't one of them. Lawrence/Lowell area have always had decent D (comes from NYC usually) via Dominican's and South Shore (Fall River, New Bedford) have always had decent too. Even the middle of the state Holyoke/Springfield has decent D most of the time. Just throwing that out there. The price is exactly double what Paterson is for prolly the same thing.

yeah, i cop in brockton,mass and the dope from down here is always much better than anything i ever get in boston.

yeah, i cop in brockton,mass and the dope from down here is always much better than anything i ever get in boston.

Yep Brockton too. It's always been that way at the places I've mentioned in Mass. I was on a M-done clinic in Holyoke for a few years before I moved to Maine and you could bump into some decent D there. I lived in Lawrence for a few years too (worked the horse track at Rockingham) and was on the clinic there too. The dope was pretty good in Lawrence most of the time. It was usually seal a meal plastic with a stamp on it. I haven't been for a few years now but sure get the urge these days. Up here its Oxycontinville. Once in a bit someone brings D but it's way overpriced.

for all u ppl who are skeptical on North Jersey, I dont do dope, never have/never will, but my friends that do or did would rather go over to NJ to cop whenever they had the time to do so... and i live in Manhattan. Shit is cheaper on the other side of the Hudson and usually a lil bit better (from what my ppl tell me). I also know kids upstate that would rather go to Jersey than the City to cop//

The real question i always wondered is why shit is better on the other side of that river, considering a lot of what Jersey gets comes through the f'n city! I think theres so many goddamn ppl here in NYC - buyers and sellers - that sheer odds say it dont matter how on point u gotta be - ur still gonna get that money. Cold copping uptown seems risky as fuck these days if not completely unrealistic (in some areas). I know some spots are still poppin but most of the Ps are on some Nazi Germany shit. Aint no more 3 strikes and ur out rule its 1 strike and ur GONE.
Like i said I never done dope but from what i hear u got places in Jersey like Elizabeth and Paterson that sound like the wild wild west with their open-air shit...

^ Dude, you better edit that post, totally not allowed. The last thing we need is another thread closed because of stupid commentary...

1. Port Elizabeth & Port Newark handle a fair amount of the NYC-Metro area's incoming shipments. I'm almost going to say that we take in more goods than the actual city.

2. Cost-of-living in NYC is so sky high that the dope game matches it. It's exactly twice as expensive for dope in NYC as it is in Jersey. Jersey has more of an industrial/poor community that needs there cheap goods.

3. Since Giuliani NYC has been very hot to sell drugs in, it's a hard game to play there.

And yes, Paterson sometimes does = Wild Wild West. At least it's not like Camden which = War Zone on par with Baghdad.

Tucson, AZ...wow.

Well, after moving to Tucson, Arizona, 2 weeks ago, I've finally been able to see what the hll the hype is all about..wow, is all I can say, but I don't proclaim to be a Heroin-expert, but of all the places I've done Heroin in(Seattle, Atlanta, and New Orleans.) this place has got it going on, in my opinion atleast. [and scoring was actually easy, and no bullshit. But, I didn't go to the 'Ghetto' either, though]

Well, having copped dope in states on the west coast and east coast i'll add my 2 cents in. Put it this way. I was dopesick as shit in chicago after using up a brick between me and 2 of my friends on just the ride down there (driving from pittsburgh). It took me almost 2 and a half hours to cold cop right in the inner city of chicago, and the dude asked me if i wanted male or female, first i was like wtF? I said female. I got the capsules of some shit that barley got me off sick. Ive done capsules in baltimore, tar in cali, tar in miami....West Coast of the US...do not put any of your names up there, at all, don't even include yourself in this conversation.

1.)New Jersey as a whole-good dope in all major cities-easily accessible cold copping-you'll find way more better dope then shitty dope
2.)Philadelphia-amazing what the dopeboi's get away with (kinda like jersey) I never been riding down the street seeing dudes flashing there bags in the air screaming at me there stamp bag names
3.) New York City-Very much the same as Philadelphia in parts yet some cities are known for it more then other
4.)Pittsburgh-Gets same dope as philly and new jersey pretty much,got to know the right people and the right bags going around. Alot of police activity and very scary to cop at due to all the law enforcement always on your ass.
5.)Baltimore-Decent dope, dangerous as hell (compared to philly amazing what they get away with)...I've gotten capsules out there that were actually realllly fire and almost had me go out, yet the next day i got capsules that werent good at all. The dope dealers had names for the capsules and i didnt really understand (they name there capsules like our cities logo our stamp bags yet there's no logo on the capsules.)

sorry for the long post guys, i just had to add my 2 cents in there's way to much bullshit on this fourm

....West Coast of the US...do not put any of your names up there, at all, don't even include yourself in this conversation.

you obviously have some experience, but how can you bash the entire W.C.? There's no way you're some William Burroughs'ish expert, lol.
give me a break...you guys are so repetive about the East Coast sometimes.8)

declarkified; the dude asked me if i wanted male or female said:
I can see why. Male /Female, Boy/Girl is a common address to H or C. If you said female, then you got C. 8o

Out of the two areas I've lived in, Detroit and Denver, Denver is real easy to cop in. I live a good hour away, but was able to buy some chiva and obtain a phone number open from 0600 to 0000 on the first couple drives down there.

Out of the two areas I've lived in, Detroit and Denver, Denver is real easy to cop in. I live a good hour away, but was able to buy some chiva and obtain a phone number open from 0600 to 0000 on the first couple drives down there.

My experience as well...Denver's black market is much smaller than Chicago's or Detroit's market, but the ease in which one can find what one is looking for is comparable. And the city is beautiful as well...Colorado, well 60% of it, is one of the few "paradises" in the United States. My family has had a winter/summer home in Eagle for the past 60 years, and I'll be living there when I'm a wrinkled old man. Come 2050, come to Eagle, CO and enjoy an opiated evening with an old man...I guarantee I'll have the good stuff by then! ;)

Camden and Trenton are good too, course I had connects there and was flyin blind in NorJerz or NYC

not gonna lie. Detroit is easy as hell to cop in. Just go to the hood and the open air markets are there. Just ask any brother lookin suspicious on the street corner (i.e. Black guy playin with a basketball by himself on the corner after dusk.) Plus the Heroin in Detroit is from what i know, usually some good Afghan white to light tan powder. :)

Well, having copped dope in states on the west coast and east coast i'll add my 2 cents in. Put it this way. I was dopesick as shit in chicago after using up a brick between me and 2 of my friends on just the ride down there (driving from pittsburgh). It took me almost 2 and a half hours to cold cop right in the inner city of chicago, and the dude asked me if i wanted male or female, first i was like wtF? I said female. I got the capsules of some shit that barley got me off sick. Ive done capsules in baltimore, tar in cali, tar in miami....West Coast of the US...do not put any of your names up there, at all, don't even include yourself in this conversation.

1.)New Jersey as a whole-good dope in all major cities-easily accessible cold copping-you'll find way more better dope then shitty dope
2.)Philadelphia-amazing what the dopeboi's get away with (kinda like jersey) I never been riding down the street seeing dudes flashing there bags in the air screaming at me there stamp bag names
3.) New York City-Very much the same as Philadelphia in parts yet some cities are known for it more then other
4.)Pittsburgh-Gets same dope as philly and new jersey pretty much,got to know the right people and the right bags going around. Alot of police activity and very scary to cop at due to all the law enforcement always on your ass.
5.)Baltimore-Decent dope, dangerous as hell (compared to philly amazing what they get away with)...I've gotten capsules out there that were actually realllly fire and almost had me go out, yet the next day i got capsules that werent good at all. The dope dealers had names for the capsules and i didnt really understand (they name there capsules like our cities logo our stamp bags yet there's no logo on the capsules.)

sorry for the long post guys, i just had to add my 2 cents in there's way to much bullshit on this fourm

Ha your a joke bro. West coast don't even include yourself in this conversation? You ever been to Arizona or talked to any junkies from Arizona, more specifically Phoenix or Tucson? The tar out there can easily match up strength wise with most of those cities you listed and the availability is at all times, year round. You can't even find shitty tar in AZ if you tried. And trust me, I'm not the only person on this site who is going to say that. Don't think just cuz the dope isn't white or brown powder in a stamp bag it isn't good. That black rat turd shit will have you on your ass just as quick as powder. And the dope in Southern Cali, New Mexico, and Texas shouldn't be taken lightly either. I mean what can you expect when you live near the border lol

Detroit can be good, but relatively inconsistent. Plus its a pain in the ass to cop down here sometimes b/c of the "nuisance abatement" programs that alow the cops to seize your car just for being in a dope spot. Someday I'll take a trip to Jersey..sounds like thats the place to be!

jersey counts as one town, everything is so close together you can be in 6 dope coppin towns within a 5, 10, or 20 minute at MOST drive of each other. U cant beat the easy access of havin more than one dope town all in the area. U can say philly, baltimore, watever, but thats just one city. we got like 20 cities all within a hours drive-u cant fuck with that. jersey , then everybody else. ;)