Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
I'm not sure if my first post wasn't clear or what, but I know you it is possible to cop good shit in Atown (I spent years doing it), even real good shit, and yeah I mostly fucked with P.R. cats , and yes you will get beat on the block because no legit cats really rock corners, the town just isn't set up right for an open air situation to work; I spent much of my dope days there, but like I said that was (for the most part) awhile ago, and I had heard that the past few months, even a year or so, haven't been that great, but this is from cats that I fucked with years ago trying to compare the scene for me from now to then, so who knows, they might be nostalgic or something. I do know shit got fucked up a while ago, PD stepped shit up (weed and seed program money) and while it seems to have cooled down it looks like it might got hot again; they made a decent bust the other day (it's in Friday's Mcall) but they defiantly exaggerated dude's status, for real. Luckily everyone in the know pretty much knew he was being watch and cased up, and apparently he is snitching and his gf is too, bad news. Best part is dude had almost like 40 mature plants and a decent grow room, and the cops who where working the case for months didn't know shit about it, they were all surprised and shit when they went in and found it. People at the clinic always rip those stories out of papers to bring in and gossip about, shit is ridiculous, but most people knew before the cops published it and amped shit up. But yeah good to hear there is still good shit around I guess, it is nice that you don't have to make the haul out to NJ/Philly and still get off right, and a lot of places can't say the same thing. There have always been some legit business minded cats in the area (atown or beth.), mostly from nyc, specifically BK like I said (in my experience). Be safe.

Oh and yeah the prices can be pleasantly surprising, especially if you meet the right people and get to know them (which is easier in a numbers game). I'm definitely not trying to shit on Allentown, that's my city beside Philly, and to be honest I don't really care about the whole big dick h city debate (or big dick city debates in general, outside sports maybe, even though my ass sure ain't on the field) but I do appreciate the informative type shit from people like lacey. On some "just the facts, ma'am" type shit. I do feel you about the bullshit drives for a few bags, that shit sucks and like I said you really don't need to do it if you around here; now making a special long run to get a couple buns of that fire is a whole different story!

Last edited:
camden, nj fuck what ya heard.
jersey definitely on top and nobody can fuck wit CMD

Brooklyn ! the jackie the heroin highway
i heard that boston has the purest cheapest stuff ? anyone else hear this . it mostly from media about the north east h epidemc

Last edited:
Altek, from wat I hear the degree of open air in NYC is really brought down from how it was "back in the day"....I know they got the delivery services and all that too in ny tho. I aint challenging ur opinion, just curious, becuz frmo most of the people that i have talked to who copped in both ny and nj, it seemed to me like the availability as far as your likelyness of gettin flagged down when you aint even looking for dope, is more in jerz...Iunno tho, i never copped in the city tho. Im just goin on hear say. It use to be real crazy in the early 90s in ny from all the old timers tales but giuliani really fucked all that shit up, never been the same it sounds like. Jersey still as open air as it gets tho, thats for sure. Iunno, wats your thoughts on that? Seems to me like you need to be better with the numbers in ny.

Was real active in NY/NJ 82-91....this is just my experience and as a big tall goofy looking white guy my experience was probably real different than many.....NJ was not even on the dope radar until 89 or so, but dope in general was real, real low key, way back then... the best dope always came from Brownsville and East New York. Followed by Spanish Harlem, Lower East Side, Upper West Side even Coney Island had a little track. It was always stampbags, unless you were buying weight. Newark, JC, NB, etc were mainly project type crack spots. The best scene, ease of buying, etc was definitely Lower East Side....it was like Mad Max ThunderDome....punks, junkies, winos, artistes, dealers, freaks of every flag...Tompkins Square, King Tuts Wah-Wah bar....it was ridiculous, you could walk into a dozen bodegas and with the right code word, walk out with fat eight balls of primo flaky 'caine for under <snip> bucks....there used to be a great open air pill scene around Union Square and Washington Sq. Park was weed central.....the upper west side was crazy scary cocaine city...you could find your way into a lot of trouble as easily as you could find your way into serious weight, right off the street....then along comes Rudy and really screwed all that up

That whole era really screwed up my expectations for how to get the goodies....but as lou reed said...sha la la my man, It's either the best or it's the worst, And since I don't have to choose, I guess I won't

Sorry long post but feeling fine tonight, hope I didnt vilate any posting rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Baltimore for the win ;)Jersey has fire as well. I don't know how ya'll get your gear packaged

but I don't like the stamped bags, my buddy always has one large chunk in clear plastic for his

people. I kinda like to see what I'm getting versus getting individual stamped bags

Im in wilmington nc right now, all I've ever encountered here was junk compared to Baltimores

raw. I know theyre both port cities. my ilm connect was shit though so maybe someday I'll get

have something decent outta the 910

Im new to nc area from ny ...from what ive been told from my hooks is they get their stuff from bmore and philly ...by no means does it compair to better h towns it hit or miss but have got fire rare but it around ...i miss ny with a passion

I've only got in Detroit and Bmore, but from what I've read on this site and what I've read from the DEA reports
1-Northern(?)NJ and NYC
2-Philly
3-Baltimore
4-Boston

now the best days to get good are when those checks come 1st and 15th (its the first of the monnnnnnnnnth) and Fridays of course. I think thats probably a nationwide standard. Maybe its in my head, but I think more people are out on those days

Man I'm sick of Bmore I rode through 2day looking and no one was out, wtf is happening to this place. I hit all the spots and nothing worth my time... :(

whaaaat? you've gotta be hittin the wrong spots at the wrong time or something

wherever you're goin, you need to go early (10am)

btw, DC is assed out

all their dope comes from Baltimore, so if your in town lookin, might as well just get it over with and pay the 6 bucks train fare to ride to the city of Charm :)

Brooklyn ! the jackie the heroin highway
i heard that boston has the purest cheapest stuff ? anyone else hear this . it mostly from media about the north east h epidemc

naw yo....that aint even close to right....Boston aint got shit...their bags is up to 4 times as expensive as the shit we got here in NY and NJ....and alot of it come from here anyways. Just talk to the Conneticut heads on the site, thats close enough to Mass and they will tell u all about that new england dope scene. the diesel cut to shit in that area, from the things i heard from folks on here who live up there and be on the diesel. If they aint re sellin the stamp bags they bring up frmo down here, then they buyin G's and cuttin em up to fuck and sellin em like that.

The farther you get from the original source the shittier and more expensive the D gonna get...the dope game up there aint even notin like on par with how it is in the dirty jerz and NY area....And I aint tryna hate. Before you assume that Im just reppin jerz cuz its my home, I will tell u straight up the deal with shit here whether its good or bad. I aint tryna hype up NJ, i am just lettin u know that Boston aint a major dope city from any info i ever heard in my 6 years of junkie life. Shit, Forget it i just had my birthday, Make that 7 years. :) But anyways...Im juust sayin.

The media up there in Boston, see, they aint been on that diesel shit like we been on it , for as long I mean. The shit that is old news to us here in jerz and ny, is some new epidemic crap wit them right now. Alot of people is gettin into dope in mass and New england. In particular, the white kids whose in the middle class. its gettin to be a noticeable thing, kids is OD'in, all that shit, and while we been use to livin that junkie life as a matter of every day just how it is type shit here, they just gettin aware, so they suprised about it.

When ever a new "epidemic" hits, ESPECIALLY if its one that affects the white kids, then its big shit all a sudden. Now if you pay attention you gonna notice that when this shit gets some space in the newpspaer n all that, they got to make it a big deal. One of the things you will ALWAYS see, regardless ofo WHERE the 'epidemic" is at, is info about how the place it happens to be in, is THE spot for dpoe. Dont matter if its new jersey, philly suburbs, fuckin, Iowa, or massachusets, or watever--they gonna tell you that (Insert your city here) is the home of the cheapest purest heroin.

Happens every time. it aint nothin, dont pay it no mind, they just tryna get people worked up. The cheapest purest disel definately AINT in boston, no way no how. Its over price, and cut up, now of course anywhere you go you can find good if you look right and talk to the right people but im sayin that in general, street coppin, without the good hookups, you gonna find a lower average of quality on the streets in boston at a much higer price than in jerz and ny area. Just the knowledge ive learned about the different dope games in the diff cities up n down the east coast from payin attention to people when they talk about their home town, I hope my info is correct but i feel like it is cuz its al live ever heard from anybody who did dope in that boston area. So take it or leave it but no matter who you listenin to, i can guarantee you that you AINT gonna get the real facts from some sensational-azz stories meant to get pepole excited in the local papers. peace...

also, Rikkitikkitavvi, I wanted to thank u for ur post, shit was mad interensting. I always love to hear the stories of the dope game before it was my time. As a junkie from jersey we always look back and think. And most jersey girls, we would see the City sky line and know like...so much layed right there just across the water, a whole new world you know. NY back in the pre Rudy days was really somethin else. I always been facinated by it. my mom n pops use to be in the city back then. tellin me stories of the burnin cars and shit. It was always some kind of picture in my mind that was so interesting to me, and its gone now, that world and that life is just a memory, so I love to talk to people who was there and remembers it. I wasnt--Didnt get born til 87 so by the time i was old enough to be stompin down the sidewalk those days was long past. I couldnt be there, but i coul talk to people who was, so it was cool to see wat u had to say. hope u keep postin and sharin ur experiences with us of those times. Thanks for sharin that yo, if u wanna PM me anytime to talk u can I would lovew to hear more of your stories. :)

I've only got in Detroit and Bmore, but from what I've read on this site and what I've read from the DEA reports
1-Northern(?)NJ and NYC
2-Philly
3-Baltimore
4-Boston

now the best days to get good are when those checks come 1st and 15th (its the first of the monnnnnnnnnth) and Fridays of course. I think thats probably a nationwide standard. Maybe its in my head, but I think more people are out on those days

whaaaat? you've gotta be hittin the wrong spots at the wrong time or something

wherever you're goin, you need to go early (10am)

Naw man I work.... And I am lookin for raw, all I get is scramble. Occasionally I see the raw. I am too paranoid about coppin downtown being a big white boy I stick out. Too much to lose to risk running the streets again.

^^^yeah if you have a 9 to 5, that makes it hard. The earlier the better.

theres a couple neighborhoods in south bmore that being white definitely doesnt stick out as much, but the dope there is kinda shitty. I live out there so [edit] works for me. If I get pulled over, I can always say that I was lookin for my dog

[edit] you take your chances out there as far as police go

Last edited by a moderator:
^ your answers have already been posted earlier in this thread. have a read through the replies. the verdict seems to be that arizona is among the kings of highly potent tar.

i highly doubt the Afghans are producing tar. BTH as far as i know is strictly a mexican cartel produced product.

Arizona is prob the weak link state with boarder control i am assuming... Most of the time the higher the potency the shit is, the higher up the food chain you get it from...

That is why NJ has the Fire Dope here... Because of all the ports we have.... ::cough::

Yo thanks lace for brealing it down . thats why i love this sit . Its true the media says the same dahm thing no matter what ...but the quote from the news report had me thinking . it said ... "Its like living on the coloumbian boarder there sercomventing NY altogether to bring the cheapest purest stuff directly to mass" its all scared tactic's to open eyes i supose . thank s

i just read this hole thread and dahm ya can learm alot on this sit .A cool idea popped into my head a cannabis cup scenario for Heroin ..lets call it Da Dope Ball ..it sounded funny in my head

Last edited:
^^^yeah if you have a 9 to 5, that makes it hard. The earlier the better.

theres a couple neighborhoods in south bmore that being white definitely doesnt stick out as much, but the dope there is kinda shitty. I live out there so [edit] works for me. If I get pulled over, I can always say that I was lookin for my dog

[edit] you take your chances out there as far as police go

Yeah I moved out here a little while ago, I kicked b4 I moved and then went to being a occasional weekend user. Not looking for the BS I've found so far, even after being off for a while the shit I have found doesn't compare to the raw I'm used to...