• Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
Best....

I moved from NY to MD, I still think NY/ NJ has the best. Anything I get here is garbage. Maybe I just don't know the right area or people. But being white it's hard to cop in west bmore w/o getting noticed, and you don't go there for just a little bit. Not worth the heat, or the jail time. I'll just stick to the stompped on BS I am getting till I find something new.

Nowhere in North Carolina :(.

I'd say our bags are half potency and almost twice the price of NJ's shit.

Nowhere in North Carolina :(.

I'd say our bags are half potency and almost twice the price of NJ's shit.

alot of the south doesnt have dope. louisiana is the only place i can think of where its easy to get. I'd have to say colorado dope is better than, say, southern cali's by far.

but then, ive never been to NJ. I hear good things though.

you don't even have to park your car, it just gets handed off in a matter of seconds

Ding Ding Ding.. We have a winner. NJ in the mothafucking house. Can't forget NYC too, mostly same shit. A lot of shit comes straight into the ports in NYC too and gets milled, stamped and bagged in NYC and sold there or shipped off to other places. So NYC and NJ is on par, but overall the purity levels are a point or two higher in NJ according to DEA. But I would say NYC = NJ. You can shitty dope and you can get fire dope on both places. In fact, the dope I get and love to death comes from Brooklyn (NYC) not Jersey. I've had fire in Jersey and it's a battle between the best shit I have ever had in my few years. A few different stamps in Jersey and my stamp from NYC. It's been too long to remember the Jersey shit, that was when I first started out, but my dude cut it himself. The bags were so fat and I was sniffing, I can only imagine shooting those bags. So I can't make a decision. But like I said, it's all about your connects duders.

I love Philly shit, I love shit I get here in Allentown and East PA. I've had great stuff from both places. I love the shit from all over NJ cities (Newark, Paterson, Jersey City, etc) and NYC.

Dope I'd like to try:

1) Chicago - simply because a lot of it is run by Nigerians who import it from Nigeria where it comes from Afghanistan. Meaning there is Afghan dope there. Don't know how to tell, but I'd love to try Afghan dope. I know there is Colombian dope there too. It's a half and a half thing. I don't care about the dormin thing or whatever. I'd like to try a jab of Chicago dope and compare it to NJ/NYC/Philly dope. And Also I'd like to try some raw from Chicago too. Seems like a popping scene.

2) Baltimore - Even though I was defending Jersey before. I'd like to try Baltimore dope. Similar to Chicago with the cut and raw. I'll try some scramble to see what it's like and then I'd like to try some raw, just to see how really "raw" it is. The "raw" in Baltimore and Chicago could be average-fire NJ dope since the purity levels for street dope differ a lot in these cities. Again check the DEA street reports for purity.

3) Phenoix/Tuscon, AZ - Black Tar Heroin. Apparently top notch, best you can get, right on the border. Better purity than any other black tar in the country. I'm sure some places in Texas and New Mexico, maybe San Diego can get fire tar too. But I hear very good things about Arizona tar, especially Tuscon. Phoenix is probably easier to cop though. I would like to put it to the test of "fire tar is just as good as good east coast powder". Maybe so. That would be cool. But I hear a point of this tar, which is very small can have seasoned powder users on the floor. I have doubts about that. Also I hear tar is cheaper and can last longer than powder.. meaning you can buy a dime or dub and split and be good with 2-3 people but buying 2-3 bags in NJ/NYC is an average shot for me and that's gotta be FIRE.

Los Angeles - Just for the hell of it. Tar yes. I hear it's not bad. Probably not as good as AZ, NM, TX, but hey it's Los Angeles. I'd doit for the hell of it and of course to compare. Never did tar in my life and would love to compare and have a starting point to. Call me crazy but I'd like to try tar even though I get crazy east coast powder.

The rest of the country? Eh.. Seattle, San Francisco, Denver.. all shittier tar from what I hear. Atlanta, Miami, Washington DC, Boston, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Detroit, shitter powder. I see a lot of Pittsburgh, but a lot of it's shipped from NJ/NYC. And I wouldn't be surprised if it's cut more if it's destined for other places than closer to the heroin mills. I hearNew Orleans gets good/decent powder, but I don't know too much about it. I just heard it a few times. I'd like to know more about there. Other than that, there is dope all over the country, but a lot of it is garbage to alright to decent. Finding good quality and FIRE stuff is limited to certain areas and your connects. That's all folks!

Altek, from wat I hear the degree of open air in NYC is really brought down from how it was "back in the day"....I know they got the delivery services and all that too in ny tho. I aint challenging ur opinion, just curious, becuz frmo most of the people that i have talked to who copped in both ny and nj, it seemed to me like the availability as far as your likelyness of gettin flagged down when you aint even looking for dope, is more in jerz...Iunno tho, i never copped in the city tho. Im just goin on hear say. It use to be real crazy in the early 90s in ny from all the old timers tales but giuliani really fucked all that shit up, never been the same it sounds like. Jersey still as open air as it gets tho, thats for sure. Iunno, wats your thoughts on that? Seems to me like you need to be better with the numbers in ny.

Also, is it true that in NY it cost more per bag?

Obviously we aint sayin the prices here, but lets just say....You know how the newspapers and magazines always quote dope as being "XX dollars a bag"? And they are wrong, but its a amount that there is a bill of....And a bundle would cost a very round number...OK, you getting me Im sure.

well, Ive heard from alot of folks that when you buy dope in less than bundle amounts in NY, that its that amount per bag.

Is that true or just for ppl with beat connects?

Jersey, especialy paterson bags, are exactly half that, but still the same quality (aside from the delivery service bags, which I know are the first price I mentioned but real fat and good, but thats totally different than comparing street price and quality in the 2 places.)

Iunno...I always figured that NJ and NY was pretty close but i felt like NJ had the one up becuz of all the diff. cities we got, and the cheaper prices/larger open air since we never had the pleasure of a bitch-ass, worship and polish the NYPDs cock mayor to "clean up our streets" over here in jersey. wats ur thoughts on that?

I know here in Columbus, OH.. I can't find the shit anywhere. You have to know someone and even when you know someone, they have an issue getting it or they want something in return for finding it for you. But if its crack, you can go straight to the man and don't have to give em anything in return but the price of the shit. Why isn't it like that with H or pills? WHY is it so complicated? And when I was on at the Methadone clinic, alls they ever talked about was when they got and used the h but I wish I knew where they were getting all this shit?

I wasn't following anyones ongoing convo's or anything. This site confuses the hell out of me because when you post a reply, how do you know if you get one to your reply? ugh

Man I'm sick of Bmore I rode through 2day looking and no one was out, wtf is happening to this place. I hit all the spots and nothing worth my time... :(

Damn, I ment to post this in the fuckin Camden raid thread, my bad yall.

Last edited:
Ding Ding Ding.. We have a winner. NJ in the mothafucking house. Can't forget NYC too, mostly same shit. A lot of shit comes straight into the ports in NYC too and gets milled, stamped and bagged in NYC and sold there or shipped off to other places. So NYC and NJ is on par, but overall the purity levels are a point or two higher in NJ according to DEA. But I would say NYC = NJ. You can shitty dope and you can get fire dope on both places. In fact, the dope I get and love to death comes from Brooklyn (NYC) not Jersey. I've had fire in Jersey and it's a battle between the best shit I have ever had in my few years. A few different stamps in Jersey and my stamp from NYC. It's been too long to remember the Jersey shit, that was when I first started out, but my dude cut it himself. The bags were so fat and I was sniffing, I can only imagine shooting those bags. So I can't make a decision. But like I said, it's all about your connects duders.

I love Philly shit, I love shit I get here in Allentown and East PA. I've had great stuff from both places. I love the shit from all over NJ cities (Newark, Paterson, Jersey City, etc) and NYC.

Dope I'd like to try:

1) Chicago - simply because a lot of it is run by Nigerians who import it from Nigeria where it comes from Afghanistan. Meaning there is Afghan dope there. Don't know how to tell, but I'd love to try Afghan dope. I know there is Colombian dope there too. It's a half and a half thing. I don't care about the dormin thing or whatever. I'd like to try a jab of Chicago dope and compare it to NJ/NYC/Philly dope. And Also I'd like to try some raw from Chicago too. Seems like a popping scene.

2) Baltimore - Even though I was defending Jersey before. I'd like to try Baltimore dope. Similar to Chicago with the cut and raw. I'll try some scramble to see what it's like and then I'd like to try some raw, just to see how really "raw" it is. The "raw" in Baltimore and Chicago could be average-fire NJ dope since the purity levels for street dope differ a lot in these cities. Again check the DEA street reports for purity.

3) Phenoix/Tuscon, AZ - Black Tar Heroin. Apparently top notch, best you can get, right on the border. Better purity than any other black tar in the country. I'm sure some places in Texas and New Mexico, maybe San Diego can get fire tar too. But I hear very good things about Arizona tar, especially Tuscon. Phoenix is probably easier to cop though. I would like to put it to the test of "fire tar is just as good as good east coast powder". Maybe so. That would be cool. But I hear a point of this tar, which is very small can have seasoned powder users on the floor. I have doubts about that. Also I hear tar is cheaper and can last longer than powder.. meaning you can buy a dime or dub and split and be good with 2-3 people but buying 2-3 bags in NJ/NYC is an average shot for me and that's gotta be FIRE.
Los Angeles - Just for the hell of it. Tar yes. I hear it's not bad. Probably not as good as AZ, NM, TX, but hey it's Los Angeles. I'd doit for the hell of it and of course to compare. Never did tar in my life and would love to compare and have a starting point to. Call me crazy but I'd like to try tar even though I get crazy east coast powder.

The rest of the country? Eh.. Seattle, San Francisco, Denver.. all shittier tar from what I hear. Atlanta, Miami, Washington DC, Boston, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Detroit, shitter powder. I see a lot of Pittsburgh, but a lot of it's shipped from NJ/NYC. And I wouldn't be surprised if it's cut more if it's destined for other places than closer to the heroin mills. I hearNew Orleans gets good/decent powder, but I don't know too much about it. I just heard it a few times. I'd like to know more about there. Other than that, there is dope all over the country, but a lot of it is garbage to alright to decent. Finding good quality and FIRE stuff is limited to certain areas and your connects. That's all folks!

You are absolutely right about that. I've never actually done AZ tar myself, but from talking to dozens of people from the Tuscon/Phoenix area, it seems that you couldnt even find shitty tar if you tried. Like all you can find in Arizona is ridiculously fire tar. Everyone I have talked to from Arizona has told me even long long term users can't bang more than a .3-.4. Its like a tar lovers paradise lol. Also from what I hear tar does last longer and is obviously cheaper. I had a friend who lives out here by me who is a tar head who went out to visit family in NY and ended up copping bags in Paterson, and said while the powder is clean as fuck compared to the tar, he said before he knew it he was banging up to 7-8 bags at once (obviously taking into consideration he had a tolerance from using tar), and that his tolerance went up real quick. I feel you do get a quicker tolerance to powder over tar, because my friend in a matter of days was up to banging 8 or so bags in a shot. Again Im sure this is very subjective and is different for each person. Also my friend knows he got very good stamps out in Jersey, so it wasn't that he got beat bags.

But yeah, I totally agree with you about Arizona tar. From what I hear, shit is complete fire. always.

Last edited:
man altek, i was gettin better dope in a not so bad part of <snip> than in the grimiest hoods in Chicago, if there is afghan dope out here these motherfuckers done cut it so many times it aint shit really. i haven't gotten any raw out here though id like to try some.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hendrix you don't wanna waste your time with scramble in bmore... ever. The raw is good if you find the right guys. There is so much competition that it makes it hard to find a good raw guy. Especially when u trying to get in and out quick.

alteknj, you really think the h in Allentown (north of philly for all you outsiders :) ) is fire right now? It is a number game there, and the shit was fire a few years back (and cats were cutting great deals, alotta p.r. cats from nyc mostly), but it seems to me it has been mostly average to not that great recently. I'm in the area but looking into some Philly trips because I'm getting frustrated/bored with the game in general here. Set me straight if you think I'm wrong, I might be (and I know good shit pops up here and there/now & then, and it is probably a better dope town than most towns its size). I do admit some of my best connects got locked up awhile back, so I might be wrong or have a incomplete picture of the scene, I don't know. Just interesting to see it mentioned, not 100% surprised though.

alteknj, you really think the h in Allentown (north of philly for all you outsiders :) ) is fire right now? It is a number game there, and the shit was fire a few years back (and cats were cutting great deals, alotta p.r. cats from nyc mostly), but it seems to me it has been mostly average to not that great recently. I'm in the area but looking into some Philly trips because I'm getting frustrated/bored with the game in general here. Set me straight if you think I'm wrong, I might be (and I know good shit pops up here and there/now & then, and it is probably a better dope town than most towns its size). I do admit some of my best connects got locked up awhile back, so I might be wrong or have a incomplete picture of the scene, I don't know. Just interesting to see it mentioned, not 100% surprised though.

Yo man, I got tired of driving to Jersey back and forth for a trip. Don't mind if it's already set up for a big amount, but for a few bags? I'm past that. Plus I'm only restricted to PA right now, haven't been able to drive in NJ for a few months. Getting that fixed ASAP though, so I can make an NJ or NYC trip once in a while which is a good thing.. but it led me to reach out and meet some people around here. I scoured the area, Easton is beat to shit. Met a few people, got a pretty solid latina chick in Allentown who can get decent to pretty good stuff. I was surprised about the quality and even pricing of some stuff out here. I've gotten some pretty damn good stuff out here from a few different sources in Allentown and Bethlehem. It's around and I guess it's a numbers game, who you know. There's no open air really, and trust me you'll get beat if you try most likely. But I've only been copping around here in PA not very long, but in a month I've managed to meet a few people and have a solid connect and a backup number and other people to middle my way through if needed. Philly is always a good option, it's practically same distance to NJ or NYC, but I don't know Philly like I know NJ/NYC. Only been there a handful of times, but it was a very easy experience and the dope was good. I'm just trying to be careful right now. Walking on glass.. can't afford a fuck up again. So I really really don't like cold copping anywhere right now, whether it's Philly or Allentown or NYC/NJ. I like to know I'm dealing with straight people who are smart, fast and inconspicuous. Know what I mean? Around here, it's not much of a problem.. but when you get into the cities and or NYC and especially Philly or NJ cities, then it does. I have a few people out there and it's always nice to get some real good fire bags I know I can get for sure out in NYC and NJ.

I just got back to PA right now, damn feels good to be home. Like altek said there isnt any open air really but there is some good shit out here yo. You gotta know ppl. They had a big investigation goin on a while back targeting this one stamp and group of ppl if you couldve tried those they were really bomb, kill you typa dope.