Votes: 52 9.1%
  • Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
As the federal government continues to pour countless billions into the "war on drugs" and considers blasting another nation with pesticides to eradicate drug crops, the Drug Enforcement Administration has a problem.

"You can't buy any better heroin in the world than you can buy in New Jersey," Michael Pasterchick, special agent in charge of the Newark DEA office told the Associated Press
This embarrassing revelation, which was also an embarrassing revelation last year, comes as the Newark DEA has made heroin its top priority for the last few years, devoting half its manpower to slowing down the heroin trade and increasing the number of seizures six-fold.

The DEA says heroin samples from New Jersey streets are 71.4 percent pure, nearly twice the national average. Other major cities range from 12.1 percent purity in San Francisco to 66.3 percent in Philadelphia.

I've hear nawlins has really great dope, and a lot of it. That would make sense to me bc it is a port city. Same with ny, Boston, and Baltimore. Anyone had experience down in cajun counrty?

ok, well...

it appears that most of everything said here is just being repeated and repeated

BOTTOM LINE, the farther from the source? the more expensive or cut a product becomes, especially with heroin.

from my personal expirience in san fransisco, seattle, portland, north west coast cities... heroin is a dying breed... its usually shitty tar that the mexicans run from down south. ya Seattle may have been big time in the 90s or 80s? but it lost its touch... its just TO FAR out of the loop... you ever try to drive from san fransisco to portland? its a bitch of a drive, and from portland to seattle is another 3 hours. so, you have hit or miss quality in cali... maybe in LA you would have the brown powder from the mexicans, but look at the market... lot more people.

suprisingly the substance that is knocking out heroin is METH, big time... a lot of crystal freaks and good crystal at that. very very quality stuff, and thats because its easier to push a substance like that when heroin on the west is dying.

now you go to the eat coast, you get your shipments in on the docks.. who wants to sell bags straight off the boat to junkies on the east? someone bags them up and runs them to east jersey and north south east west whatever... why? because its the biggest market, you have philly, camden newark all those places right on top of each other... and a lot of close offloads to boot... so of coarse quality is gonna be top notch... its a buyers market because everyone over on the east hasnt got the meth flood... or its just the difference from east to west and the east kept heroin at its roots.

You just dont see powder heroin like you used to, its a dying breed... the big players and cities of coarse keep it to their outskirts... and no one is gonna run heroin across the US. thats why Chicago is such a big heroin capital... BUT its farther from the source so you have a swagger of potency (some shit might be FIRE but then you hit the cut up shit) its all about who is moving it and who is buying it... farther from the source so its gonna be more.

same with any drug.. weed is a prime example... I live in a medical marijuana state and the weed dealers are getting crushed by the legal compitition... anyone can get there medical card here and smoke weed free... so why buy it from the hippy selling bags for 40 bux, and ounces for 300... when its legal for the same price. now, you move that same quality herb 2000 miles to chicago? its gonna be worth 60 bux an 8th and people will be jumping hoops to get it.

its all about poisitioning and WHAT is a good business endeavor at that time... these high ups arent stupid... they know the market and where there product will sell.

philly and wilmington, de diesel dope riverside, hilltop

lol

u do know that wilmington gets its dope from jersey? if u think that shit is the top notch u think u die and gone to heaven if you came to jerz. the DE heads in the stamp thread in the other forum is always bitching about how the dope is weak and they just gets bags secondhand from jersey and its more expensive, etc.....it seems like some ppl in this thread just names wherever they cop at as the "best" place cuz its the only place to them n they dont know nowhere else...just my observation tho

anyways,IMO anywhere that aint a "first stop" aint even eligible for this....

sayin wilmington is the best dope city thats like sayin ohio is the best state for weed becuz they buy it from cali and sell it there. u feel me?

Sorry Lacey but I must disagree with you...although Jersey is dope as fuck for scoring good H, I must say Baltimore is the king of Heroin. It was recently released that 1 in 10 residents in Bmore was a current Heroin user....the highest of anywhere in the United States. Besides that Baltimore has in my experience, extremely high potency H available at the street level for very low prices. I've copped dope in NY, NJ, Philly, Bmore, and Miami and in my experience it went in order of Bmore, NJ(as a close runner-up), Philly, NY, and Miami definitely being last, with low quality dope for high prices in neighborhoods that were way too hot to be comfortable with.

^if that was in response to my post than I might add that I would not considered a tourist in any of the 5 locations in the previous post, for example for the few different times copping in Jerz I was in Patterson staying with a good friend who lived there and was a definite fiend.

Jersey dope is good, actually it's great....just not quite the same as Bmore dope, sorry :/

dealers in NJ will just sell you beat D if they know your a tourist

?

If you're buying from some suburban white punk who realizes this fact and cops a bundle just to cut it down and swindle you - than yes.

But if you're buying from a legit dealer (as in that's there JOB) they'll sell you what they have for a reasonable price. No serious dealer is looking to rip you off, I'll tell you that. If you're copping a decent amount you'll be treated well, even if you're a tourist. In fact I've never had any dealer question where I'm from or anything similar.

In a matter of fact some dealers might give you the best shit they got, just so you come back to them instead of the other guys...

its the crackheads,dope fiends that fuck people over...a true dealer wont beat you for 100 dollars , when they can get 1000+ over time

its the crackheads,dope fiends that fuck people over...a true dealer wont beat you for 100 dollars , when they can get 1000+ over time

Precisely. If you know what you're doing, you'll know exactly how to pick out a crackhead/junkie from a dealer - it's not that hard. Especially with dope, when I'm buying a brick the dealer ain't gonna rip me off $50 bucks today because usually I'm coming back for that brick tomorrow, the next day, the next day, and so on. They'd be silly...

Sorry Lacey but I must disagree with you...although Jersey is dope as fuck for scoring good H, I must say Baltimore is the king of Heroin. It was recently released that 1 in 10 residents in Bmore was a current Heroin user....the highest of anywhere in the United States. Besides that Baltimore has in my experience, extremely high potency H available at the street level for very low prices. I've copped dope in NY, NJ, Philly, Bmore, and Miami and in my experience it went in order of Bmore, NJ(as a close runner-up), Philly, NY, and Miami definitely being last, with low quality dope for high prices in neighborhoods that were way too hot to be comfortable with.

yo, we cool n all that and u was respectful in ur post so dont take my post that Im bout to make as a personal thing, it aint. But Ima present my case, take wat you will from it folks.

EXHIBIT A - First of all, I know several people from bmore who would not agree with u. I know a girl who use to cop in Trenton (Trenton, not even where the best dope in jersey is at) and she moved down to bmore and lived with some longtime Bmore addicts who knew the game. she didnt only do the scramble, she was coppin "raw" too, so she was gettin the best bmore got to offer. But she got fed up, after a couple months she said fuck it cuz she missed the dope back home so much . And so Now she drives to jersey every few days to cop her shit cuz it just wasnt doin it for her down there. and l ike i said, she had local tour guides and a sample of the good raw not just the beat ass scramble. But it wasnt good enough for her. She said yall need like 80 units to mix up your shit down there. you can mix 10 bags of jersey powder up with 40 units of water. it all mixes up pure no left behind shit, its clean as hell like that.she was mad frustrated with the way shit she was gettin mixes up. And i mean if the dope is that good in bmore and its good enough why would you drive so far away? why wouldnt you jsut settle and be l ike shit this is almost as good Ima just chill instead o doin this shady interstate drug bringing. so it had to be significantly better in jerz for her to be willin to do that to get it, u feel me?

Now remember, The thing is too--with the point of this thread and how we measure it, I think some of yall gets it confused.

It aint "wat town can a person obtain the best quality heroin at"

Its the best place for dope, meanin that more than one thing goes into it, and the best place is the place that got the best of all those things.

You can get good dope anywhere if you kno the right people. Its about how good the dope that a person who DONT know the game, who DONT know wat they doin, can cop. When we decidin the winner here its the PURITY at RETAIL LOW STREET LEVEL, whether or not there is WIDE SPREAD AVAILIBILITY, how EASY it is to cop it, and the PRICE ....

So,
EXHIBIT B - You say BALTIMORE..... WE got the WHOLE STATE yo! How can you even compare one city to the entire state bein a heroin market? EVERY major, and even not major city in nj, you can easily easily cop FIRE dope at. Some places, like newark and paterson and camden, got the most firest dope, but you will still always find fire in any city when you look.
There might be like 200 cope spots in baltimore but...thats one city as opposed to jersey where you guaranteed to cop in atlantic city, asbury park, camden, east orange, elizabeth, irvington, jersey city, newark, new brunswick, passaic, paterson, trenton.....And those is all just the main, major "big" cities that is well known for copping in. If i listed the "secondary" cities where there is open air copping, there would be 20+ places you can cop dope at...Lets see...Bayonne, Neptune, Plainfield, Belleville, perth amboy, union city, and by "cop" i dont mean a place u can buy dope. I mean a place u can go to buy drugs OPEN AIR. Lotta ppl consider a place a "dope" city if they can get dope there. But it aint even in the competition here unless its OPEN AIR, becuz the whole point is the shit need to be EASY- for somebody who aint got no connections to be able to get the shit.

So IDK how one city can stack up against all these cities here we got where you an be in and out in 5-10 minutes with good, CHEAP dope in your hand.

EXHIBIT C - Now, about the shit you said about 1 in 10 ppl in bmore being addicts. ok but that dont mean the dope is better. I aint sure exactly wat its suppose to mean, becuz its just a statistic. lotta ppl using dope. That still dont make it the best place for the dope. lot of shit can go into creatin that number. and jersey got more than twice the national average when it come to the rate of heroin addiction too. That maybe aitn 1 outta 10, i honestly dont know the numbers of the avg or the NJ ratio, coudnt find it, but that shows that we got high proportions of dope addiction rate here too.

This is from a DEA site, now Im tryna figure out wat a ED mention is tho, but maybeu can help me with that. they also talk about the purities aswell. ofcourse this is old data but it still interesting to me.

Newark had the highest rate of ED mentions (238) per 100,000 population in the nation in 2000.

Anyways.

EXHIBIT D - We dont name prices here, but from my ppls in bmore Ive talked to on here, yall is paying more per unit than we do up here. sstill cheap. but we just got it maddd cheap up here.

EXHIBIT E - Like I mentioned that girl before, i got a handful of ppl like her that i nkown. I know some of em who still mostly cops in bmore, but comes up here sometimes and started makin trips to jersey here and there becuz they preferred our shit up here and yes, that is the raw, to the stamp bags. cuz i know wat you gonna say--oh, well yea scramble is bullshit bla bla bla the raw is better than the jersey dope, etc....but this is raw that he was comparing...

I also got a good friend who reps bmore to the fullest and will never say a bad word about it, so he refuse to say jersey is better and thats cool I understand that a hunded percent, you gotta love your home town, but he DOES say that jersey is for sure no question about it just as good as yall bmore dope, and this is a kid who baltimore is ALLLLWAYS better than anywhere else for anything in his mind.

EXHIBIT F -
Now, on to the shit you said about the potency on street level, etc==You sound like you describin jersey yo. Its the same shit here.

from that same DEA report:
According to DEA, all the heroin purchased under the auspices of the Domestic Monitor Program (DMP) in Newark in the first half of FY2002 was identified as South American heroin and had an average purity of 78.6 percent. This is the first time that Newark reported higher purity levels than Philadelphia, which previously had the highest purity levels in the country.

Baltimore still wasnt mentioned in that ...maybe number 3, hey thats like bronze medal right ? ;) jk. but sure, Yall got good potency at low prices (apparently not as low as here, but still low compared to anywhere else), available in extremely large amounts and its always there, even at low street level where you can get high quality/purity shit. And we got extremely high potency dope at extreemly low prices all over the place here too. The only difference bein i think that in general yall get the scramble as a good 50% of the market as my very rough estimate from the posts I seen here. from wat ive read the scramble is a good size chunk of the dope market out there and the "raw" aint as wide spread but for the ppl who knows how ti get it, it is easy to get , right? Now let me ask you a heroin new user who never copped before, how likely would it be for them to come upon caps of 'raw' and go home with that, if they did not know about it or ask for it first?

They would prolly copp scramble am i right? IDK, IM asking you, but it sounds to me like the ppl who dont know no better cops scramble and the junkies in the know cops raw.

My point is that out here while you may not know the best spots to go to as a out of towner or new user so u maybe aint gonna get the fire fire fire thats out , there is still a great chance that you will. I remember some of the first times i copped, on some totaly random shit and came home with straight FIIIIIRE, and that was before I even knew wtf I was doin, u know?

I think its easy to say that as far as quality goes, even tho IMO it is better, I will say that we can call it a tie for quality when its raw-to-bags and we aint comparing scramble to bags. Keep in mind in jersey you can also buy grams too, and that shit even purer than the shit in the bags obviously, but the point is that the shit in bags is already pretty clean for the most part, when you buy the grams you are gettin it fairly uncut. If you read the posts ive made thru the thread explaining the way that the "bricks" system keeps the potency up, u will realize that in order to get grams u got to go higher up, and becuz of that and the fact that u gotta get it from the distributors who is making the stamps, you get it before it gets the chance to pass thru all too many hands, and of course it will be cut but it is a extremely high purity product

But the point is that, that aint on the street corner for a out of town user. you need to know your connect to get that kinda shit. And so i dont compare the purity of the G's we can get here becuz that aint fair, it aint at retail street level, bags are. so I feel like its more fair to compare scramble when u talk about bmore dope if it is the most pre dominate form of dope that you would b most likely to get. But if the raw is just as available then its fair to use both as the standard IMO.

Anyways tho Im gettin off track.

Wat we have here, is

PURITY LEVELS ON LOW STREET RETAIL LEVEL
Jersey=1
Bmore=1
-----------
--TIE--

AVAILABILITY (EASE OF GETTING IT)
Jersey=1
Bmore=1
-----------
--TIE--

PRICE ON AVERAGE WITHOUT "DEALS"
Jersey=1
Bmore=0
-----------
-JERSEY-

WIDESPREADNESS (HOW MANY PLACES TO GET IT AT)
Jersey=1
Bmore=0
-----------
-JERSEY-

So we got Jersey-4 and Bmore-2....So, winner is...? See wat im sayin?
Becuz they seem to be pretty much equal in all other areas, but baltimore is just one city and jersey got allllllll these cities, thru out the state, jersey gotta take it.

And straight up, if you say oh jersey a state bmore a city, yes that is true, but the thing is if you take MARYLAND and compare it to JERSEY.....You aint gonna have nothing close to a fair fight. The entire state of jersey mightaswell be one bigass city cuz its so overpopulated, and all the major cities, as well as the smaller ones, got open air heroin markets. And then in seriously ANY town or boro or w/ever in the state, i GUARANTEE you there is at least one person who is using and distributing heroin. There is a enormous addiction problem here too just like yalls 1 in 10.

And I doubt that you can cop GOOD, CLEAN dope as easy as snappin your fingers in any other city in MD that aint bmore. The point we makin here is that in jersey, its every city, not just one, and its just so easy to find and get it , in any one of the cities, that its a sin, where as in bmore it might be just as easy to find, but when you take it to the rest of the state all the real activity is in bmore and the rest of the state just in the dust.

Seriosuly, we just swarming with dope here, its outta control and it aint confined to the hood or here either , its everywhere, and becuz its all these things that goes into determine the best place for heroin, jersey got to take the crown here, I think its plain to see we got the advantage when it comes to how plentiful and widespread the shit is and the purity is on lock like always, so its a close fight but i think for sure jersey take it.

So. how do yall like my full long persuasive essay on jersey dope lol. My thesis paper on the shit. enjoy n let me no wat u think if u had the time and attention span to bother eading it...LOL!

Last edited:

I gotta agree with Lacey on the this one. But I'm really sick and tired of people trying to dicksize their cities in regards to heroin. It's really getting old and people keep arguing back and forth. Lacey is just gonna come out and destroy anyone that says anything (not that just she's a mod) but because she knows her shit and has been in the game a while. She has experience. Not saying nobody else does. Each city has their own thing. But New Jersey has the HIGHEST purity levels on the street on average than any fucking state in the United States of America.

Although, I will agree I have heard a statistic that Baltimore has the most heroin addicts per capita than any other city in the country. That I agree with. I have definitely heard that before. Baltimore prices are average dope street prices, not like Jersey which is cheaper. Baltimore potency on the street level isn't bad, it's probably pretty decent, but not better than Philly, NJ, NYC. Check the DEA street reports for Baltimore. I'd love to go to Baltimore to see what the scene is like, I heard it's pretty good. Easy to score. Any large city that sells dope in the Northeast is going to be easy to score, it's just not Jersey. Use your head. I don't know why the fuck around with the raw and scramble thing... should just stamp it and bag it like Philly, NJ and NYC and the rest of New England. That's where Baltimore goes wrong, because too many people fuck with the dope hence the overall drop in purity.. come on now. Prepackage stamp it, customers would be much happier. Weird yet interesting scene. Most heroin addicts per capita for a city, but no better dope than Jersey or Philly etc. Come on now.

Being from baltimore, I agree about the jersey thing. It is a whole fucking state, of course you guys win. Regarding Baltimore quality, just dont be stupid. All you literally have to do is ask the dude slinging for the raw. Guarantee you he has scramble and raw. If you dont say shit, you get the scramble, if you ask for the raw, you get the raw. It's that simple.

But yea, Jersey still wins. It's fucking everywhere. Outside of Baltimore, there is no open air market in Maryland (except DC, which kinda sucks anyways, and it isnt even really MD).

In LA I can only find pretty decent brown chunks from the nasty areas downtown. I hear that there's really good black tar out there, but I've never gotten it. The stuff I find is pretty good, but it's a bitch to snort.

I grew up in chicago, but been livin in the NorthEast for over a decade and am familiar with the jersey, philly, area and scene. So im used to some fire dope, right now I'm out in the chi again and while the availibity is pretty crazy, like dopes everywhere in the westside where i stay at, if i wanted i could go cop and be back here in ten or fifteen minutes right now, but the shit is really NOTHING compared to the shit we get out east, bags with stupid fucking amounts of dormin. I feel like chitown junkies would bite the fuckin dust if they tried our powder. But yea I feel theres no point in arguing, Jersey is the dope capital. They are really about there money and where the fuck else will you see 40 motherfuckers lined up coppin like its legal like you do in some of those fucked up cities like camden, newark..
ps lacey you should be a heroin 101 professor or some shit lol..

Hahahah hell yea I never finished 10th grade so I never wrote all them crazy papers but i felt like i was doing homework when I was writin that shit! LOL yo! Im glad yall enjoyed it and actually took the time to read it! :D

Mad love to everybody postin in this thread, it is one of my fav thread to read and I feel like with all yall ppl from other cities still puttin your vote for jerz i cant help but say i told u so to all the haters ;)

BTW unta I forgot to thank u for ur comments in the pic thread, it got closed and its a new one now so i wasnt gonna post in there but thanks for the love on my pics. :) Good looks yo, showin these snowflakes wat a real booty is, ha ha ha

Yo I think we sould all try to do "thesis'es" in thes threads, isntead of flamin and shit everybody bitchin, do it up like a research paper style for school, shit would be mad scholarly yo. Show em that we some SMART junkies yall! =D