Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
baltimore, i'm told.
vancouver/montreal in canada.
it's such a draught here in toronto..:'( sigh..

In the US, best/cheapest dope can be found in Philly, PA; Chicago, IL; Camden, NJ; Detroit, MI; NYC, NY, and Miami, FL. All in that order and most from experience at least. One can find good white dope to pressed beige/tan chunks in most all those cities. For the NE USA and in Miami as well, you can also buy "fingers" or pressed heroin for a much better deal. Each finger is usually between 4-10 grams depending on the dealer etc. All non-synthetic stuff (aka no fent).

Going international, I'd have to say any small(er) city/town in Cambodia, Laos, Burma, Thailand, pretty much any country close to the Golden Triangle. It gets more dangerous the closer you go though. The drug lord from that area has his own personal army of trained soldiers, and they're not afraid to kidnap you or even kill.

And of course there's Afghanistan with the BEST street prices (around $1-2 per gram), while in Pakistan it goes for $5-6 a gram%)

You'd think Columbia to be a good place to score since they produce it, but that isn't the case. Coke is cheap there everyone knows that, but h can sometimes be the same price if not more than in the States.

In the US, best/cheapest dope can be found in Philly, PA; Chicago, IL; Camden, NJ; Detroit, MI; NYC, NY, and Miami, FL. All in that order and most from experience at least. One can find good white dope to pressed beige/tan chunks in most all those cities. For the NE USA and in Miami as well, you can also buy "fingers" or pressed heroin for a much better deal. Each finger is usually between 4-10 grams depending on the dealer etc. All non-synthetic stuff (aka no fent).

Going international, I'd have to say any small(er) city/town in Cambodia, Laos, Burma, Thailand, pretty much any country close to the Golden Triangle. It gets more dangerous the closer you go though. The drug lord from that area has his own personal army of trained soldiers, and they're not afraid to kidnap you or even kill.

And of course there's Afghanistan with the BEST street prices (around $1-2 per gram), while in Pakistan it goes for $5-6 a gram%)

You'd think Columbia to be a good place to score since they produce it, but that isn't the case. Coke is cheap there everyone knows that, but h can sometimes be the same price if not more than in the States.

Just throw North Jersey on that list as a whole, because Camden has good dope but so does Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Bayonne, Elizabeth, Irvington, I could go on and on. So let's just so NJ as one.

Also, I've heard good things about Cambodia. I'm not sure about other countries because of the laws, I'm sure it's there and cheap and pure but Cambodia I have heard very good things. It's pretty much available to tourists if you ask and also other shit too. It's cheap and pure, right off the kilo. I've heard good things about the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico, very cheap potent dope since it's a transit point into the states, so why would it be expensive in Colombia? I'm pretty sure you could get it cheap down there and it would be very pure too. I've heard good things about the coke down there as well. $2 a gram in Panama for cocaine of very pure stuff so imagine. The dope down there has got to be just as cheap, nowhere near state prices. Afghanistan, I have heard good things again as well. Very pure and cheap, but you have to know locals. I imagine it would be difficult to go there and buy off the street especially now in the midst of war. But South east Asia is good for tourists. It depends how bold you are, when you are in these countries that produce the drugs, of course it's available.. it's going to be cheap, plentiful and pure, but dealing with the people there that could be traffickers, warlords, cartel members, etc is very dangerous. They could be killers. More dangerous than any hood in the United States for sure.

from what ive heard whenever your outta the country ask the taxi drivers..they know where the drugs are

EC - WC - MidWest

shake2 it aint nothing to us, its how we do , if it was wat u had then it would be wat u do too. sure u can get it to ur house but its gonna be some white boy that copped it and is charging more to the ppl who is afraid to go cop or cant cop or w/ever...so u gonna pay a couple bux more per bag and most of us aint down with that so we go our selves..trust me it seems like alot bt if it was just a way of life to u and u did it every day then it wouldnt be nothing at all, u feel me...thats how it is for us, its just wat we do

I have copp'd all over this country, the best in my mind is Phili (hey it's where I am from; but NJ is the shit!); Van in BC is on par with NJ IMHO.

EastCoast junks are just a different breed, we just do it for the game! =D

north philly by far.... its all documented only if were talking purity

For all-day/every-day ease of access and relative purity from driving in cold and just finding someone, I'd have to give it to Camden NJ. I might say that just because that's where I go, but I used to frequent Newark/Trenton/Asbury/Elizabeth etc. I know I'm missin out by not having really gotten my feet wet in Paterson, but I can still be in the club ;).

Anywhere in New Jersey, I agree.

But you could take an exit into Camden, find dope, buy dope, and be back on the highway in probably under 3 minutes on a good day. It costs more than up north on average, but it seems vastly more open-air; even if you get someone's phone number and attempt to meet them off-the-street for a huge ridiculous order, they'll usually tell you to just come right to the corner because it's so blatant that no one but the police even bats an eye, and even then, they usually have far bigger problems. This last month aside, I always thought Camden PD must be getting high or paid off because some of the shit I've seen is just absurd (getting served in a whole line of people while a cop has someone pulled over 50 feet away on the same block, etc).

Shit like that happens all over NJ so I'd have to give it to Jersey as a whole hands-down, but relative to where I live, Camden's really the only game in town, and like people have said, you don't need to do anything but be the right color. You drive in, it finds you ;)

Keep in mind cops like to hire LOCAL people in NJ.... So local people have friends and family..... you don't think these people aren't getting taken care of.....

You know when people talk about open air Sometimes i wonder wat ppl definition of open air is...In almost every city in Northern jerz and some like camden,trenton, etc , its all open air, there aint really "more" open air cities than others IMO.....Now SURE ENOUGH...I will say that in the past couple years PATERSON has fell off as far as the corneres bein MOBBED like they use to...

Im talkin you would drive in and as soon as you get off any main road, the block is MOBBEN with ppl out there trappin, you get holla'd at every 20 seconds, it was just like armies of mutha fuckas in the street pushin D....NOW THESE DAYS...I still be in the hood and I drive by and see empty blocks....Places where the whole __ by __ block area, blocked out would be a place you could cold cop on any corner, use to be, its now bare and you dont see but a few people, but its also winter , cold and you dont got that block party mentality of the summer daze.

Shit even not this summer but the one before, Cant tell you how it was....I mean I alwas been devoted to my numbers and all that, but I cant tell you, how many times that me or my boys phone died, and we didnt even sweat--you could always find the same people out in the same places. Shit, every other time we went down there, we would run into one of his old boys from 3 years ago that he had lost the number of lol. Somebody didnt have a good stamp? we rolled a block or two over and seen somebody else. They wouldnt let us be a few bucks short? Go somewhere else. It was truely a buyers market...You could get the best, cheapest, as easy as 1 2 3 and it was always on point....

I Really feel that when they took down the Dawg Pound (Alabama Projecs aka Alexander Hamilton Homes) it was the end of a era for paterson. There was Riverside, CCP, the Pound, the Madison building which aint even worth mentioning becuz it aint nothing like it use to be (and damien or my other mods--This aint location giving, becuz nobody who aint been there knows WTF it is, uness they already know wat it is, u feel me? even if you drove right by it you would not have no idea that it was the building Im talking about becuz its just a term known by ppl that goes there, so its straight to say, anyways it aint shit these days anyways.) And of course all the assorted small one-building apt's all over the Fourth, and that aint even mentioning lets see prolly ONE HUNDRED corners (in a 8 square mile city) that you could easily cop on any time of day or year, no sweat.

The po po's didnt seem to have caught onto the real big deal until the past few years. The main surveillance was at the Pound, and the market st. exits by 46/20/80. There was regular raids and narc presences there when it was up and running but now its just a empty shell, aint nobody out there no more. Shit, i love paterson with all my heart and always will. It will always be home to me, and the home base of my dope life. It will always be my favorite city to cop in, even tho I dont even cop no more these days. But I gotta be real, I know it aint wat it use to be.

The heat has just got uncontrollable these days, I mean paterson has always been a real hot city becuz its so small, and so fucked up. Ive heard newark niggas, Brooklyn niggas, talk about paterson and say "damn, now THAT place is a REAL shit hole!" P town got its own brand of grimey and all of us who ran out there for good parts of our lives recognize that, its a flavor you dont find in other places even in jerz. But its like the people who started out there, got a certain affection for it, and they put up with the heat and all that, its like when you find a brand of cigarettes that you just like better than all th eother ones, and youll smoke a Kool if you prefer newports, but you always gonna select ports for yourself when its your choice.

but Man, Even after bein the last one at the party...The "Well yall do u, but Im out here, and I aint scared, I be in the hood all day and I aint coppin dope so it aint shiti to me when i do cop becuz everybody know me and its all good" girl....I still would be gettin out right abotu now If i was still in the game. The shit is just off the wall. The state boys is all up everybody asses, pushin ppl to roll. One of the best, big suppliers got knocked off last summer and we lost the dudes that was puttin out Black President and the red and green Gucci's, aka the crew that was distributing the real fire bags about once or twice a week with a new stamp all til the early summer when they got hit. The DEA be in there, and the sherriff narcs (Paddy wagon boys) still ridin....the state and sheriff banded together and made their TNT so they got more man power and swat gear and all that shit, and they just raid raid raid.

It use to be hot in the sense that every hood is hot, like how they would just wait with binoculars outside the Pound entrance and just scoop up people til their cars was full....but the problem was at the pound, and thats where most everybody who was a white suburb feen went and copped at. If you knew wat was up, and didnt just project-cop like all these newjack jokers, you had spots all over the hood on corners , residential areas, the boys wasnt even on top of that shit yet. Back then you prolly would be more likely to get stopped by a Paterson regular than a narc. Youd get stopped for a tail light, nmaybe theyd pat you down a little, fuck with you, and when they didnt find your dope, youd get a ticket for loitering, or double parking. Now, they even see you do anything theres a tinted unmarked Nissan ridin behind you callin in your location every thirty seconds, gettin a hit team ready to roll out and block the block, and before you can even say Oh fuck theres a swarm of narcs on you throwin you on the ground, tearin apart your car, without even tellin you that you pulled over or why. Its like some of that patriot act shit or somethin, iunno, but it sure as hell different.

Now ...its like they got so much extra funding and officers these days that they can just watch everywhere. no block is safe now, no area is "not hot", people be gettin watched and pulled over in border-land, residential one family house neighborhoods with flower gardens and no bars in the windows, edge blocks where the next street over is Fair Lawn, and it aint even nothing close to a dope hood, places where black peoplel is more out of place than whites--and they still get stopped and popped.....Its a shame...

But ive made my point more than enough times, Ill tell you yo, if you was there you know it without me tellin you, but it use to be like a fuckin PARTY out there. Coppin wasnt even no stressful shit, it was fun, and i miss that alot, but Im done wastin everyoens time with the i wish i could go back shit, cuz it is wat it is, and nothing else....

chicago is the worst city for dope imho. camden is the best. this is my experience.

Funny you say that because in the new stamp thread you got dozens of people talking about how less than satisfying the dope they're getting in camden is these days. Chicago gets some serious fire, and some serious garbage, as does any city. You just happened to get the garbage. What is with NJ heads thinking that they are the end all be all of the heroin world? Yeah maybe you guys do get better dope on average who knows, but I'd rather get medicore dope anyday, then get fire dope but having to live in the state of New Jersey. Seriously. Just like yeah, in Afghanistan I can probably find ounces of the most amazing uncut dope anyone could find, for just a few dollars or something haha, but it don't mean I'd want to live in that shit hole.

Chicago > Jersey, anyway.

Funny you say that because in the new stamp thread you got dozens of people talking about how less than satisfying the dope they're getting in camden is these days. Chicago gets some serious fire, and some serious garbage, as does any city. You just happened to get the garbage. What is with NJ heads thinking that they are the end all be all of the heroin world? Yeah maybe you guys do get better dope on average who knows, but I'd rather get medicore dope anyday, then get fire dope but having to live in the state of New Jersey. Seriously. Just like yeah, in Afghanistan I can probably find ounces of the most amazing uncut dope anyone could find, for just a few dollars or something haha, but it don't mean I'd want to live in that shit hole.

Chicago < Jersey, anyway.

Fixed.

Here we go again....

LOLZZZ, I never been to jersey, but its totally popular to hate on jersey. Just like "bros" are the popular target of ppl to laugh at these days, jersey is the new, cool "in" place to hate on. I dont know the first goddamn thing about it, becuz i base my entire fuckin oppinion on the ignorant-ass stereotypes I seen on TV, but thats enough to know that it sux!

LOL yo. I can only laugh at the ppl hatin on our state. Seriously? You really think you original with that shit? You think it aint completely obvious that it aint even YOUR opinion, but jus some shit that youve heard over and over, so you started to believe it must be true? "Oh yea well they may have better dope, but I rather be out here and get bullshit thats 50 percent benadryl everyday than live somewhere like jerz. You know...somewhere that i dont know shit about." Everytime someone comes talkin that shit is a sure sign they never been here and dont know the first thing about us, just anoher pussy repeatin the shit they heard on the TV. Hate all you want, but for real , at leas try and have some actual reasons instead of comin with that weak-ass, played out, lame and straight up made up bullshit that everybody says.

Dont worry yo--theres plenty of upper middle class douchebags out here too. you would fit right in.;)

The poster who u quoted and had all that problems with is sayin that shit, apparently from experience. If he copped in chicago and jersey, and thinks jersey is better, then WTF ground do you even got to stand on just talkin shit about a place you aint never been to where there is ten times the amount of places you can cop dope in and its cheaper AND purer?

Last edited:
chicago is the worst city for dope imho. camden is the best. this is my experience.

Chicago keep it juking. Diesel, soft, pills, purp, wikki stix out the ass, bad ass hoes walking round K-town all bowlegged in the summertime, sitting on the porch drinking my mawfucking bright red ass kool aid listening to my WGCI on the boombox. I'll give Jersey the fact that on average the d is prolly better but chi city always finna be my hood i cant shake the vibe i get riding the chi

i gotta say jersey is poppin like the whole north side of the state goes hard