• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Ibiza - Resident Find 113K pills in Woods

mattnotrik

Bluelighter
:O

Apparently these were the stash from the british guys who were arrested at the end of last season, they said they were the same pills. So im guessing the Green Stars, Blue/ Pink Diamonds , Sapphires etc etc

If I came across that amount you can bet the first thing I would NOT do is ring the police ;)

Police have just released information in the region a massive drugs cache found in a wooded area in Sant Josep de la Talaia in Ibiza at the end of last week.

A complete of 113,000 ecstasy tablets were found out by officers from the Civil Guard in various hiding places in the copse.

In a announcement released today, police confirmed that the designer drugs belong to a gang of British drugs dealers, which was broken up last summer, with 25 people being arrested.

The drugs find came in the region after a native Sant Josep resident found a partially-buried plastic bag containing tablets amongst some rocks and stones.

Stashed ready for the start of the 2011 season you rekon? Anyway its a small amount in comparison to amount of pills consume, lets hope theres more good ones next year :D

Stories like this pop up once in a while.

I always wonder about the people who find stuff and DON'T report it to the police. For a lot of people that could be a completely life-changing event.

I mean, even if the person gave out 13,000 free pills and charged $1 for every other pill, that's still a $100,000 find there. Granted it would take work and time/effort to move that many pills, but still.

If I found that many drugs I dunno what the fuck I'd do, but I sure as fuck wouldn't keep it. I'd probably just leave it there to be honest. I don't need that sort of anxiety in my life anymore.

If I found that many drugs I dunno what the fuck I'd do, but I sure as fuck wouldn't keep it. I'd probably just leave it there to be honest. I don't need that sort of anxiety in my life anymore.

Well if that ever does happen, please feel free to leave it there and PM me some directions to a location.

I'd happily Landrover my way on over.

Wow... Your honnest...

I would rather tell a junkie on the corner where to find them than turn them into the police. But in reality, I would take a bunch for myself and friends, for personal use, of course. I have no interest in selling anything illegal, not for 1 cent or 100,000 dollars; I don't need that kind of trouble.

so wait....what happened last year? How did these pills get left there?

They were found this year at the end of the season, they were left over stash from this season, and they would of been kept there probally till the start of next season, as they were quite nice pills and defiantley sought after.

A gang of british, about 25 people were arrested earlier in the summer after finding another load of pills, a pill presser etc etc and these pills are the same pills that got seized earlier in the season, apparntley in court they linked them to this stash aswell, so im guessing there facing further jail time....:p

ew ecstasy pills, im sure if they were opioids that mofucker would NOT have called the police ! ^^