• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Eyes rolling in the back of your head?

Parsethejoint

Bluelighter
So, there are like SOOO many people, I mean... Like... Almost everybody I know that can roll their eyes in the back of their head while rolling and it feels amazing, but I can't do this rolling or not rolling. I've rolled with people
and they're all like "Ahhh roll your eyes in the back of your head, it's like an orgasm in your eyes" but I seriously just can't roll my eyes in the back of my head.

My question is, can anyone else not roll their eyes in the back of their head when they're rolling? Cause I sure can't.

It's only happened to me once, and I was on a kinda ridiculous dose. It doesn't normally happen to me or to most people I know.

I was just curious, because everyone that I know it happens to, and they seem to really enjoy it, but nope not me, never have been able to, never gunna be able to. lol

It's never happened to me or anyone i know. It doesn't sound like something that would feel good or be fun. It doesn't even sound possible to me but obviously it is when like, manyy people say they can on here :b

Last edited:
Um I don't think it is a good thing that you want to happen..... but someone can correct me if I am wrong lol.

Ahahahaa, noooo nooo, I don't want that to happen, I was just curious because everyone I know that rolls says they do, and they think it feels amazing, so I was just wondering if I was the odd duck out of everyone that doesn't seem to have their eyes roll back in their head. LOL

It's never happened to me or anyone i know. It doesn't sound like something that would feel good or be fun. It doesn't even sound possible to me but obviously it is when like, manyy people say they can on here :b

People roll their eyes into the back of their head when sleeping.. it just means pointing your eyes as high as they can go but with your top eye lid coming down a bit.. Not ACTUALLY rolling your eyes into the back of your head.

yes, i do this when rolling and it feels amazing my friend thought i was OD'ing when i did it for the first time lol
and i roll my eyes upward but not right to the back of my skull lol

So, there are like SOOO many people, I mean... Like... Almost everybody I know that can roll their eyes in the back of their head while rolling and it feels amazing, but I can't do this rolling or not rolling. I've rolled with people
and they're all like "Ahhh roll your eyes in the back of your head, it's like an orgasm in your eyes" but I seriously just can't roll my eyes in the back of my head.

My question is, can anyone else not roll their eyes in the back of their head when they're rolling? Cause I sure can't.

This cracks me up a bit...when I'm rolling hard, my eyes roll in the back of my head constantly and so do most people I know's eyes, but it's not on purpose. It's completely involuntary. I get it when I'm rolling hard...gotta be strong pills or lots of molly.

It happens from the intense pleasure and euphoria...similar to an orgasm =D Why I looooooove mdma. It can freak people out who don't know about rolling (and some who do), so when I'm around them, I try to stop it from happening. I can stop it if I try hard, but my vision gets blurry and sometimes just goes completely for a few seconds.

Ecstasy's a hell of drug.

this happens to like 95% of the people i give lights shows to. by the time its over they look like they are about to die haha. anyone who gives glove shows probably knows what im talking about.
i love seeing the different faces people make it cracks me up

OP, actually, your eyes probably roll in the back of your head and you don't even know it. I used to be rolling all night in clubs thinking I wasn't that blasted. Then, at the end of the night, my friend would be like, "your eyes were in the back of your skull all night."

Sometimes, you don't even know it's happening. It starts off as stutter vision that gets real intense and blends into your eyes rolling. Not at all intentional though.

If you've ever been rolling hard and gotten a message, I'm sure your eyes were rolling back in your head.

You don't really notice. I've never really done it. . I know my eyes get all crossed and buged. . But not exorcist type

Ahahaha, my eyes go cross eyed too a lot of the time rofl. And yeah, Georgewc2001 you're probably right haha, it probably has happened with out me even knowing it and YES I have gotten a massage while rolling face. :) What a great night that was haha.

Ahahahaa, noooo nooo, I don't want that to happen, I was just curious because everyone I know that rolls says they do, and they think it feels amazing, so I was just wondering if I was the odd duck out of everyone that doesn't seem to have their eyes roll back in their head. LOL

I dont do that but i get eye wigglies ;)

The term rolling comes from the fact that on a good dose of X your eyes would roll uncontrolablly in the back of your head. It does feel awesome and sorry I don`t know why it hasn`t happened to you.

Yeah it does happen to me when rolling hard, especially during light shows, it feels like my eyes are at the very top or back of my head, though I don't know exactly how I look like. (Do I just feel that way, or are my eyes really mostly white when I'm rolling hard?) Next time I'll ask the person I'm rolling with to take my picture when that happens! I'll probably look like a demented zombie.

I'm gonna look for this when I roll at my next concert. I've only done it twice before, and last time I was rolling so hard I didn't notice haha.

billy_m100 - "I dont do that but I get eye wigglies ;)"

AHH yes! I get the eye wiggles too, I absolutely love them. =D

I rarely have this happen to me but sometimes when i get a killer lightshow they will and it feels amazing. my best buddy has it happen to him all the time when i give him shows and he looks like he is in heaven.