Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Kratom and Codeine (222s) - Experienced - Perfect Kratom Combo

amapola

Bluelight Crew
Warming my mind along with my body to save on heating.

On Sunday I woke up around 10am to another brisk Toronto autumn day a little dehydrated from a bottle of wine the night before. Downed some OJ and headed off to meet some friends for brunch. On the way there though I decided on my plans for the day and ended up sticking with just black coffee at the meal (gotta keep that stomach empty). Anyways I got back home around noon and right away broke out the Kratom. I tossed and washed 6g of a batch I've had for a while now and definitely have a good handle on dosage for. 4g is a nice stimulant effect and at 7g I start feeling a little nauseous but reallllyyy good, so 6g was perfect for a lazy afternoon.

The Kratom hit me hard and fast but oh so cleanly for opiates (hadn't eaten in 18 hours or so) and I just chilled out on the couch watching the Bills (NFL) lose in overtime. I redosed 1g of Kratom about an hour in which never increases my buzz but merely extends the peak. Near the end of the game I was enjoying a peaceful comedown and was looking forward to a relaxing afterglow evening, but I had some friends coming over to watch the Chargers game and they would be drinking beer and making noise. Usually I am down for socializing on Kratom at any level really (in fact thats why a lot of people take it), but I was dead tired from the night before and knew in my current mindset I would just be too laid back and out of the conversation. Luckily I had some 222s (8mg Codeine, Aspirin[yuck] and a little Caffeine to boot) kicking around (OTC in Canada) so I made a plan.

I was a little hesitant as I had never mixed the two before, Codeine was a precursor of Kratom to me, but I did a cold water extract on fifteen of them (100g codeine if lucky) and sipped that pregame and throughout the first half. All I can say is wow. The empathy and joy of Kratom was certainly still there, and the left over opiate effects definitely potentiated what is really a fairly low dose of Codeine. I was super relaxed and extremely euphoric from the Codeine, but the lack of motivation I usually feel was kept almost completely at bay by what must of been the Caffeine or perhaps the left over Kratom in the system. Its so hard to explain. I was euphoric, loved everything in existence, and was completely energized yet totally relaxed (!?! right I know?). The best I have ever felt (while functional) on either of these drugs.

My friends left pretty soon after the game, work and all Monday morning, and I went to bed and lay there for a few hours just enjoying myself until I fell asleep. Woke up refreshed and was still riding the afterglow throughout the day.

I can see Codeine and Caffeine being used to extend or cap off any Kratom experience. I don't think it would work as well taken them both to start (Kratom is good enough on its own for that) but having left Codeine alone (except for actual pain) after finding Kratom, I have most assuredly discovered what will now be a staple use of it for me.

I hope this report puts other people on to this excellent mixture and I'd like to add that Kratom (yeah Australia) and 222/T1 codeine (looking at you America) are both legal in Canada and this beautiful day is brought to you for less than a subway ticket.

I welcome any and all comments, questions, and even the odd racist joke or two if you must.

hehe Canadians are pretty lucky with codeine being OTC. I too have found that weak opiates mix really nicely with kratom. Codeine didn't add much to the experience for me but it defiantly prolonged it.

Hehe, yeah codeine isn't OTC in the US. But who brought you that day full of football there???? That's right... :)

I've been curious how Kratom would mix with pod tea. Makes sense they would work well together.

^I've tried it and it and as I expected it didn't do that well. You have to remember that Kratom has opiate inhibitors in it as well as its own agnostics. Mitragynine is 30% of the active alkoids in Kratom and it stuffs up your mu receptors with minimal good effects. The only reason Kratom is so awesome is because of the tiny amounts of 7-hydroxymitragynine which is like a hundred times better than morphine. When you mix Kratom with any more powerful opioid (including the plethora in pod tea) the effects are limited by the inhibitors, ruining the tea or whatever else you've taken.

That being said a bunch of kratom as a pick me up a few hours before or after some pod tea if you need to be active would definitely make for a good day. And if your PST runs dry it's an excellent alternative.

But who brought you that day full of football there????
But guess where your football stars would rather be???
Ex-Raider Russell arrested, charged with possession of codeine

Ahh so actually NOT a good idea. I hadn't considered they would compete. But a few hours after taking the tea an energetic kratom might be nice.

I think that's funny an ex pro football player get's busted... with codeine. Just seems so small time.

How is it mixed it with Soma (carisoprodol)?

I've always though soma was better than benzos overall the only benzos coming close was temazepam but definatley I preffer Soma over benzos

I was thinking soma potentates opiates so one could possibly get some codeine with or without caffeine (very hard without caffeine) to mix with the soma.

So a Kratom (dominated) high potentated by Codeine & Carisoprodol.

I've used benzos to potentate Kratom but I've been on clonazepam since 2004 at 4mg a day so there is not much at all clonazepam does to me compared to a few years ago (hardly chills me out). The only time I can feel a little more is when I switch to a different benzo like diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam but even then it isn't anything special.

I've used it it with stong hashish and marijuana and it felt good just more sedating from the hash or more confused from the weed (but more stimulated than smoking just weed/getting stoned).

And used it with alcohol no more than 1-2 beers (500ml cans so 1L of beer over couse of 1-2hrs..not down the throat).

The reason I drank beer and I took benzos a few times other than because I was prescibed was because I had gotten very stimulated from the kratom and wanted to go to sleep. The weed I had wasn't nearly strong enough to do it and I didn't know anybody for hash.

p.s. I think this would be the best potentator since opiates like morphine and codeine are potentated by soma (carisoprodol) ...and very nicely potentated :) in theory mixing codeine with carisoprodol (Soma) as a means to potentate your Kratom would be do the job the best?

peace

Last edited:
^I've tried it and it and as I expected it didn't do that well. You have to remember that Kratom has opiate inhibitors in it as well as its own agnostics.

Wow, that kratom is some complicated and conflicted stuff. . . ;)