• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and Alprazolam

bluedolphono

Bluelighter
I've taken MDMA and Xanax (Alprazolam) before but I took too much of both and forgot the entire night...

I was wondering if I took at small amount of Xanax with MDMA if it would help with my bad anxiety and still let me roll without blacking out or killing the effects of the MDMA?

Even a small amount of alprazolam will dull the experience to a degree. Why not just keep the Xanax on hand and take it only if you need to?

Yes, but take a dose of Xanax that you would take for anxiety purposes, not a dose you would take for recreational purposes... I can't tell you how much to take cause I don't know your tolerance, but when I was dosing Xanax often I would take 3 bars in a night to be chillin and when I rolled I'd take half a bar with the pill and if I needed to I'd take the other half after the peak.

Even a small amount of alprazolam will dull the experience to a degree. Why not just keep the Xanax on hand and take it only if you need to?

That's a good idea. The only problem with that though is that I'm not sure if I will be able to keep it down if I have a bad roll.

Yes, but take a dose of Xanax that you would take for anxiety purposes, not a dose you would take for recreational purposes... I can't tell you how much to take cause I don't know your tolerance, but when I was dosing Xanax often I would take 3 bars in a night to be chillin and when I rolled I'd take half a bar with the pill and if I needed to I'd take the other half after the peak.
Thank you, this is an excellent suggestion. I guess I'll never know my reaction without personal trial and error.

I would recommend having a beer or two before dropping to reduce any anxiety and saving the xanax for the comedown/sleepy time.

Do you get anxiety during the come up or during the roll yourself. If your set and setting are good, you have legit MDMA and you're not abusing it, you really shouldn't be getting anxiety on MDMA.

I would recommend having a beer or two before dropping to reduce any anxiety and saving the xanax for the comedown/sleepy time.

^ This. A beer or two definitely helps with taking the edge off if you're feeling anxious. Taken with the roll, it would probably take away from the experience. I always save the xanax for the comedown and it gives me the most awesome sleep/rest after a crazy night. :)

Do you get anxiety during the come up or during the roll yourself. If your set and setting are good, you have legit MDMA and you're not abusing it, you really shouldn't be getting anxiety on MDMA.

Last two times I got really sick. I went to Coachella and took it during Gorillaz threw up all night, and took a quad stack and OD'd. So it's been awhile... and I only remember the last two times. That's what gives me anxiety.

^ This. A beer or two definitely helps with taking the edge off if you're feeling anxious. Taken with the roll, it would probably take away from the experience. I always save the xanax for the comedown and it gives me the most awesome sleep/rest after a crazy night. :)
Yeah, I definitely have some beer. Didn't even think of that.

Hey turns out I didn't have to worry, it didn't even work. I feel absolutely nothing. lol

xanax is great for comedown and sleep. dont take it before or during the roll. i generally avoid alcohol too, but a beer before you roll is good too (depending on your alcohol tolerance).

dont combine the xanax and beer though anytime before though.

I`ve only mixed the two twice and both times they put me on my ass. Only a good idea if you want to be one with the couch.

I don't really get edgy during the come-up or peak, so I wouldn't imagine xanax being particular beneficial to the experience. On the comedown I get pretty anxious so benzos and weed can be very helpful.

Hey turns out I didn't have to worry, it didn't even work. I feel absolutely nothing. lol

i dont think the xanax or anxiety is your problem. sounds like you are not testing or looking up your pills on pillreports. its really important to know whats in your pills because you wouldnt be having the problems you are having if you were taking clean pills. you wouldnt be throwing up all night or Overdosing if your pills are clean and only contai MDMA, especially if you only take one.

lostsoul speaks truth, xanny bars for comedown is a god send. Although i find that when i take xanax on the comedown i forget 'more' of what happened in the night than if i hadn't. How ever it is worth it because when i'm barred out and stoned after rolling it honestly feels as if i hadn't rolled that night.