• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Busted: Man Texts Old Friend, Now a Cop, About Marijuana

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
A woman in Texas received a text message from an old acquaintance of hers, asking if she wanted to get together to smoke marijuana. The man, who'd been out of touch for quite some time, clearly didn't know that the woman, Amanda Williams, was now a police officer.

Williams said she arranged to meet the man and then let other officers know the time and location of the organized pot-date. Police then picked up the man and charged him with marijuana possession.

continued at:
http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/10/24/busted-man-texts-old-friend-now-a-cop-about-marijuana/

What a low life bitch. I once filled a bong in the kitchen at a restarant to share with a female co-worker . She for some reason told the owner and I got fired. Maybe it was the cops sister. LOL

Wow... Did she REALLY have to do that? I mean come on... CLEARLY this bitch used to smoke pot, and clearly this poor dude used to be her friend not her "acquaintance". She shoulda just told him she no longer smoked/was a cop.

Although this dude should have talked to her first before outright asking if she wanted to meet up and smoke.

Damn, just goes to show even if you have history together people will fuck you over. What a bitch. o_O

& Good to know theres another hardened criminal off the streets

His naïveté aside, this was a fucking low move on her part. I suppose it's a good thing that my cop friend has no idea about this side of my life, lol.

His naïveté aside, this was a fucking low move on her part. I suppose it's a good thing that my cop friend has no idea about this side of my life, lol.

yes Tenchi. not even lol just yes. Don't let your cop friend find out either. People can turn on you. I've gotten severely fucked a few times from places I never would have seen it coming.

wow.... all I can say is this bitch is a POS. She obviously used to smoke pot and was friends with this "man" as someone stated above. So why would she sabotage him like that? maybe to further her career and to please her superiors ?¿

wow.... all I can say is this bitch is a POS. She obviously used to smoke pot and was friends with this "man" as someone stated above. So why would she sabotage him like that? maybe to further her career and to please her superiors ?¿

Let me guess here..... she used to probably fuck this guy and get high with him and now it's time to use her irrelevant police powers to be a bitch?

Now that's just rude... She should have just ignored the text, or replied and explained the situation.

rude would have been to ignore the text of an old friend, a decent human being would have texted back saying don't smoke any more because i'm a cop, what she did was an utter cunts trick.

i hope a 1000 seagulls poo on her head.

Source
Amanda Williams is an officer with the Early Police Department. Well, kind of. Actually, she’s a reserve officer, which is typically a part-time volunteer cop that constantly struggles to gain the respect of the full-time officers on the force.
...(rant about thousands spent on misdemeanor possession charge)

I always worry when I txt some of my friends that some cop has them on the side of the road and is reading my illicit messages. knowing my friends this isn't really that paranoid.

somebody's always gotta put the narc in narcotics.

What's even more bizarre is the cops having the time and the inclination to set up a simple possession charge. Here they don't even have the resources to pursue the big dealers, let alone your average user.

that's fucked man.. honestly in Canada where I live cops couldn't care less about a joint.. if someone called the cops about that, the police would laugh, they only care about large busts quarter pounds or more and even then you can get off sometimes without even doing jail time.. sorry to hear that your country is so strict i never understood the drug policies in the US.. not dissing i just think it's ridiculous that you can go to jail for a joint or very small amount of marijuana

myself and everyone of my friends have been busted with a gram to a half quarter and the cops just took it didn't even write down our information not only that i have several friends who got booked with 1-4 ounces and didn't do time in jail