• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Angelina Jolie's Purported Old Drug Dealer Tells All About Her Heroin & Cocaine Habit

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
Angelina Jolie's Purported Old Drug Dealer Tells All About Her Heroin & Cocaine Habit

UPDATE: Meyer also tells Life & Style that Angelina was high on cocaine when she went on 'Charlie Rose' in 2000 to promote 'Girl, Interrupted.'

"She was at my place. I was filming her and she'd taken coke," he said. "She went directly to do The Charlie Rose Show."

See the video here.

PREVIOUSLY: The man who claims he was once Angelina Jolie's drug dealer has given an interview to Life & Style, talking about her cocaine and heroin use during the 1990s and her drug-fueled dreams of adopting a child. The magazine also teases exclusive "shocking photos" on its cover.

Over the summer, photos surfaced of Angelina reportedly on a heroin bender, on a dog leash and with tape on her nipples.

Life & Style's press release follows:

For the first time ever, Angelina Jolie's former drug dealer, Franklin Meyer, is speaking out exclusively to Life & Style about the actress' past drug use. Among the shocking secrets Meyer shares only with Life & Style - on newsstands now - he reveals Angelina frequently used both heroin and cocaine in front of him.

"We'd see each other two to three times a week when she was in town. She would buy cocaine and also heroin," Meyer tells Life & Style, who first met Angelina in February 1997, when she and a male friend came to buy drugs from him at NYC's Chelsea Hotel. She was just 21, and soon became a regular. "She would generally spend about $100 each time - that would buy maybe half a gram of coke and a 10th of a gram of heroin. She would snort the cocaine and the heroin in front of me. It didn't seem to matter to her who else was there."

Occasionally, he says, he would even go to her apartment in the Ansonia building on Manhattan's Upper West Side, and she would do drugs there. When he first saw her place, he got a shock: The walls of her apartment were covered with photos of dead bodies! "I assumed they were real bodies. They were like places or apartments where there were murders. I don't know where someone would get pictures like that."

continued at:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/20/angelina-jolies-purported_n_769344.html

His prices for a 1/2 gram of cocaine and a 1/10th gram of H are way high..try about 1/2 the price of what he qouted if hes talking NYC...And she only had one dealer..Yeah right! And who among us that gets high has people in out past that,if we became famoud ,could tell drug stories on us if they were slime like this guy?!

^^You on the right track but no yo, its MUCH lower than 1/2 that.

First of all, you dont buy heroin by the gram in NY. It comes in bags bundles and bricks. you can buy in bulk once you got the right type connects. But the point is that if you are doin that, nobody is selling that dope in amounts like 1/10th a gram, 1/2 a gram, etc. It just dont work that way out here. His story is obviously bullshit just for talking about buying and selling in amounts like that alone...UNLESS he is referring to the "1/10th" of a gram that is the standard amount for a single bag of heroin, which in that case, it would cost ten dollars AT THE MOST....

Nothing this dude is talkin about makes any fuckin sense at all. You can get 10 G's for $900 in jersey and ny. This story is absofuckinlutely , completely, ridiculous.

Oh wow, famous actors do drugs, I never would have guessed...

Or perhaps more aptly,

Oh wow, slimebags trying to win their 15mins of fame by talking shit about famous people? I never would have guessed...

The dog leash and taped nipples pics ended up in some UK newspapers a few months ago, think it was the sun? if anyone wants to find that shit haha.

But maybe that 1/10th of a gram is like 100% pure or some shit? :/ even then this guys talking out his ass.

I don't think a 1/10th a gram is an unreasonable buy. Sounds like this guy is a scum bag low level dealer/middle man. Probably buying a couple grams of each selling at a marked up price and supporting his own habit. And he just happened to sell to an actor.

Fuckin shitty that someone would talk about someone's past for a little cash though. Fuck I know if I got some shit in my past.

uhh no.
if its related to dope lacey says its not true, its not.
end of discussion.

6a00e5536b2ba9883301348654e068970c-500wi

Damn hot.

I think he was talking about a point of heroin (.1 or 1/10th) which is perfectly normal for North East Coast dope

first thing I remember thinking when I read the article was "damn, this guy is ripping her off"

heroin + coke is a helluva combination. I would do anything to do this with Angelina Jolie back in the day

If you are a multi-millionaire who has a promising career you're probably much more concerned with security then with cost. So you pay a bit more and maybe get to do business in a secure place with a secure person (or at least, secure until he finds out how much the media loves drug stories).

Or maybe it was just convenience. 100 dollars ain't shit to someone with that kind of money.

If you had millions and millions of dollars, spending 100 bucks on overpriced coke and heroin a couple times a week wouldn't even begin to put a dent in your money.

I'm sick of hearing about celebrities though, why the hell do people find this stuff interesting? That is a super hot picture though, damn.

I think the important thing to take out of this is that girl interrupted was a wretched abortion of a movie.

No-one else notice that this is an ancient thread that got bumped from the grave by a spammer?

lol,,no I just saw the title and responded..lol..oh well, she is a hot chick, although I doubt she only bought one fucking bag of dope and a 1/2 gram of blow, especially with all the money she has..lol..I always buy more than a 1/2 of coke or I do not even fuck with it, same with a bag of dope, thats only a tease to do one bag off dope and to only do a 1/2 gram of coke, shit everyone that does coke or has done coke knows you wanna do as much as you can get ,or at least a large enough amount to last more than an hour or two..and who the hell only buys one bag of dope when they could stock up and buy 10 or 20 bags and buy a 1/4 Oz. or more of coke, thats how real dope heads, myself included would do it, if we had the money to buy it like that, of course I would be dead of an OD long ago ,found in a hotel room or somewhere with a fucking kilo of coke and a couple ounces of heroin by my side,if I were a rich movie star / rock star, good thing I'm not a millionaire,I'd be dead before the week was out of a massive Overdose on like all kinds of drugs..lol.for real.