• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

closed eye visuals

citizen cained

Bluelighter
hey so i rolled a while back (friday night) and got to sleep about 9am saturday morning and woke up at 11am (so an all nighter really) anyway when i was in the bath saturday night i closed my eyes and could just about see the water but when i looked up (with my eyes closed still) i could just about see the wall and it was all liquid like water it was like i had x-ray vision

so then i went to bed and switched the lights off and my duvet and pillow had a fluescent outline (weak but i could defiantly see it) and this was with my eyes open.. it was really cool but is it normal?

p.s when i say x ray vision it was really weak, but weird as hell

I've had some pretty crazy and open eye visuals when ive taken very large doses of MDMA. A few people were stood on a balcony all next to each other, the skin of the guy at the end went a neon green/orange leopard print which then jumped to the next then the next untill they were all the same. On the same night people had cartoon eyes instead of their own (think mickey mouse). Had lightning/electrical arcs jump across my bedroom ceiling with accompanying noise before also. Pretty normal id say.

Had lightning/electrical arcs jump across my bedroom ceiling with accompanying noise before also.

thats what i saw with the bedsheets etc, looked like they were outlined by electricity i also took around 200-250mg of MDMA so a fairly hefty dose

One night when i was cracked out trying to sleep i saw like black figures of people like shadows in the darkness of my closed eyes.. they were moving around my vision sight.
And before that i have seen other weird things at night e will definitely play tricks on your mind at night.

At high doses, MDMA can become slightly hallucinogenic. I always have CEVs when I roll and sometimes very mild CEVs the next day. Its not necessarily normal, but its not unheard of

One night when i was cracked out trying to sleep i saw like black figures of people like shadows in the darkness of my closed eyes.. they were moving around my vision sight.
And before that i have seen other weird things at night e will definitely play tricks on your mind at night.

i actually had something similiar happen

i was sleeping and my eyes woke up, i couldnt move my body or talk/scream, but i saw a dark shadowy figure move across the room.

i think its called sleep paralys(sp) that i experienced?

i actually had something similiar happen

i was sleeping and my eyes woke up, i couldnt move my body or talk/scream, but i saw a dark shadowy figure move across the room.

i think its called sleep paralys(sp) that i experienced?

I know a few people that have gone through sleep paralysis. They say its one of the worst experiences you can ever go through. I dont doubt that one bit. Sounds really intense and terrifying

Yes sleep paralysis is scary as shit. It's happened to me way to many times to count. It's the most fucked up thing...your mind is aware that you are trying to wake yourself up, but your body hasn't caught up yet...when in REM sleep, the body is paralyzed per se', so when your brain wakes up, but your body does't, it's fucking creepy. It takes all your might just to open and close your hand..but if you can start to move a body part...you will come out of the paralysis and be able to wake up. I will sometimes try and call my wifes name, hoping she will hear me and wake me up, but it's so hard to talk or yell, I will manage to make enough sounds that she will wake up and then shake me. After a few times of this, she now knows when I am having an episode and will shake me out of it right away. She said one time that she just thought I was having a bad dream and didn't wanna wake me. I told her, if ANYTIME she hears me strugging or anything to wake me. I think the combo of opiates and benzo's causes it when I take a little too much, it's the only thing I can think of...atleast in my situation.

EDIT:
Also, while the sleep paralysis is happeing, you can open your eyes and I have seen shadowy things move in the room and one time I could have sworn my wife was standing over me and leaning on my chest cause I was having difficulty breathing, but I couldn't move and I was fully awake in my mind..then finally I jumped out of my sleep and was alone in the room..I work nights, so I was sleeping during the day.

Last edited:
I trip out every time I come down from any MDXX... I've seen shit from watching cartoons on the wall, playing a game of tetris on the "big screen wall", colorful patterns flowing all over my windshield, and even had fully 3D visuals like my first roll (confirmed MDA/Caff/Meth - took two) where I saw these solid gears come flying out of my wall and could even move around and still see them. Then there was the kandy letter train that went across my blanket... and then the neon spiders at which point it was time for a cigarette lol.

I regularly see tattoos all over people, everybody starts wearing glasses, smoke appears out of nowhere, get tracers so intense I can draw my name in the air and it will stay there like 45 seconds after I finish (and it will change colors) - even saw thousands of presents wrapping and unwrapping themselves all over my field of vision and saw Ms Pacman smack Pacman out of the sky with a baseball bat in broad daylight (these last two were at a party in the mountains). I never close my eyes because honestly, the open eye visuals are far more entertaining.

OK yea um no. You didn't have any "x ray vision" Is this thread serious? It's just the after effects of a very damaging drug to the brain. It will go away within a week.

OK yea um no. You didn't have any "x ray vision" Is this thread serious? It's just the after effects of a very damaging drug to the brain. It will go away within a week.

Never heard of the "third eye"? It is very possible to see things through your forehead - I've done it sober when napping and someone tried to fuck with me, busted them wherever I could hit before they could do shit. Freaks the hell out of them.

I've taken MDMA 3 times, 2 of them I've tripped with OEVs, the other time I got CEV's when I smoked some green to get to sleep. I've seen really cool shit like patterns of pink and yellow dots flashing in time with the music, pixelation of my entire field of vision, then the edges morphing into crystalline shapes which rotated slowly, then went away. Also seeing stuff that wasn't there like a matress and duvet in the middle of the side walk, then when I got closer there was nothing there at all :D Sounds scary at times but I enjoyed the shit out of it!

Ive had closed eye visuals on MDMA many times , mainly once i have dropped my 3rd pill and the MDMA is stacking on each other. Besides the lights trailing and looking much more vibrant and nicer things will look differently. I remember a vivid image when i was closing my eyes rolling balls at an event and i saw a dark entity floating in front of me not far away kind of swerving left and right, it had a female essence to her but i felt so friendly towards it even though it resembled something dark and creepy. I could have had low dose 2c-x chemical mixed in my pills, or it could have been the MDMA itself. There are others to, let me just say it is brilliant.

2C-E and MDA = 8o8o8o

Ive had these 2 seperate, and theyre both very very interesting : D Ive had MDA on multiple ocassions, the first time thinking it was an MDMA pill, but once I started seeing everything change color, I knew it was MDA. I loved that surprise haha

I've had awesome CEVs the couple of times that I have rolled, but they were when I was dancing at an RJD2 concert. Kinda like a million little green/red/yellow bacteria swimming around my vision in sync with the music. Never had any after wards though, not including some pretty crazy dreams.

get these like crazy when i'm tryna fall asleep afterwards, weirdest thing ever haha8o, happens to be my 100th post sweeet =D