• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fent blotters (50mcg)

Supeudol

Bluelighter
Sorry if this thread is in the wrong area. Mods, please move it if it is.

Anyways, I can't seem to find a narcotic conversion site that lists Fentanyl Bucally conversion. I am wondering how much or 'around' how much anyway that a
50mcg Fentanyl Blotter or strip taken buccally would equal how much Oxycodone taken orally? or how much of any other opiate taken.

If anybody has any experience with this, or knows how much a 50mcg fentanyl blotter or tablet taken buccally equals approximately how much oxycodone orally that would be much appreciated.

This is a harm reduction question because I need to know how much I am dosing and if 50mcg is too much? Can always take more, but you can never take less after taking it.

And also just so everyone knows. I have a pretty high opiate tolerance. Takes about 200mg of Oxycodone to get me high.

Thanks guys

Well Fents buccal BA is about 50%.. so you'll be ingesting about 25mcg

If it takes 200mg of oxy to get you high, then I would think it'll take about 75-100mcg of fent to get you right. But I would be careful with Fent as it causes some pretty serious respiratory depression. It's quite easy to stop breathing on this stuff.

Titrate your dose. Meaning start slow and add more if needed.

With your tolerance I would take 100mcg and see how you feel......there is a very fine line between being high on fent and OD'ing. But I had a similar tolerance as you, and had surgery, and post-op they shot me up with 2 shots of 50mcg of fent, and it did nothing for me. But I was on bupe at the time (1mg a day), but had been off it for 4 days.

With a 200mg oral oxycodone tolerance you're gonna need to start with at least 500mcg of buccal fentanyl and work your way up from there.