• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin which would be worse?

ech0s85

Bluelighter
a friend tapered sub down pretty low (less than 1mg) then jumped off, and about three days later picked up a gram of tar.

Which do you think would cause a worse kick, doing it all asap, or dividing it into quarters and taking it for four days??

My guess was that doing a low dose for four days would be the worst, what do you think?

regarding something like heroin, doing it all "ASAP" is probably not the mentality you wanna go into it with. Otherwise, we may not be hearing back from you good sir :(

~ vaya

IME, you'll develop more dependence using a 1/4g per day for 4 days than 1g in 1 day. Likely the mental cravings will be worse as well, since if you can do a whole g at once, a 1/4 is just going to be a tease and you'll want that real high.

~CTdopeLove

Doing that much in a day can be fatal. Even if you've done it before. In my opinion it will be harder to kick if you do it over the 4 day period though. Being consistently high like that as opposed to just for one day will definetely mess with your brain chemicals more.

Considering you have lowered your tolerance to less that 1mg sub, a 1g dose of H could kill you. Both of the options you presented will obviously lead you back into being an addict. Your best option would be stay off dope as you have already come this far. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just giving my honest opinion.

what the hell are you talking about\

anyways so the subject is on letting go of that addictive hero, right well i have always wanted to try that but alot of people tells me that it isnt good for you but i dont get it who in there right mind whats to get that kind of high as soon as you do the drug you start to throw up and falling asleep what the hell kind of crap is that, please dont take me wrong im not trying to sound or make myself look like a saint or whatever else because i have my share of drugs but it makes no sense what so ever thats all and im just trying to understand it all thats why someday if God is willing i will be able to take that walk on the wild side and find out exactly what the joy of that high is.

if you are willing to spread it out over a few days, why not get a friend to hold it for you. that way you can have a structured break in between each session, say 2-3 days.

with drugs less is more and discipline is your only friend.

IME, you'll develop more dependence using a 1/4g per day for 4 days than 1g in 1 day. Likely the mental cravings will be worse as well, since if you can do a whole g at once, a 1/4 is just going to be a tease and you'll want that real high.

~CTdopeLove
This. Keep in mind that a quick binge may also have these symptoms, though they won't have as much time to mature and really set in. Also, a binge will increase the risk of an OD.

His best bet is to use very rarely, a couple times a week max. Much easier said than done.

thanks for the responses guys.

This wasnt an actual scenario really, just something we got to talking about on the way to cop because there was a possibility of him having to get more than a one day supply depending on what bags the dealer had.

I have one friend who got clean and uses occasionally, and he says that he can use for one day no prob, two days in a row is pushing it, and three or more and hes pretty sick