• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Kitten; affected by MDMA?

billy_m100

Bluelighter
I have a kitten (about 5-6 months now) He has always been scared of people and would run away when trying to pet him.

About 4 weeks ago people were rolling and everyone started petting him while they were rolling. (about 9 people) A few people could have sworn he licked very little amounts of dust on a card but I'm not 100% sure that it happened.

Now he is constantly purring and rubbing himself on peoples legs and always wanting to play. Could it have changed his mind or anything for him to behave like this?

We are not scientists, who knows. The physiology of a kitten is obviously different from that of a human, that's all I know and it's enough to understand that what works on us probably won't work on cats. It might likely create a negative effect.

well he seemed like he was rolling. I wasn't rolling myself so i was not happy with them doing that to my cat. But if it makes him playful later and happy then I don't know. But hopefully it won't hurt him.

The cat got some attentiuon while you were all rolling.

It liked it and now wants more.

Its as simple as that.

yes i understand that but somebody caught him and we've been around him before it was scared all the time. they said he was scared at first then started rubbing all over everyone and everything. they said it took him like 20 minutes to be like that and he would rub everything even when we weren't petting. And he came up to people totally not afraid at all.

A year ago we had a new kitten, we still have her. She has always been a bit OCD. But wasn't very cuddly. We bought her a fishing pole like toy with a mouse that chirped and she would play with it alone until she collapsed from exhaustion.

One night we are measuring out bombs and I left the molly on my desk. It was wrapped in a cigarette paper. We started coming up and I walk to the bathroom and see her batting around the paper full of molly. Then she went to bite it and recoiled with a disgusted look on her face. I picked it up and she followed me. Most of the stuff was still in the paper but she definitely got a taste. She stayed with us the whole roll, but just out of our reach. After that she started laying on our chest to be petted, but only if we have the blanked on top.

She is fat and still obsessed with her string, but she loves attention from us. She hides when strangers come by though.

You can see cats on acid and MDMA on youtube, part of the Army's testing for a "truth drug" back in the 60's. The MDMA cat looks pretty fucking happy.

Well, in my experiences, my kittens seem to pick up on our vibes. They're really friendly already, but when we roll and pet them a lot, you can see a change. They relax, almost never opening their eyes more than a halfway, they purr louder, and they lay on us for pets when they're usually racing back and forth playing with each other. Sometimes we give them a little catnip so they can participate in our fun, haha. The catnip makes them make weird noises and play with EVERYTHING really intensely, like doing flip when they pounce and being so poofed up that they look huge, lol.

I seriously wouldn't give your cat any kind of drug because you don't know how an entirely different physiological system is going to react to something. You could project your happiness while rolling onto your cat and think they're happy but since they can't talk to you you really don't know...I agree with the posts that say your cat just coped some attention and now wants more. My cats hang around when I'm rolling because I pet them so much because they're soooo furry LOL and feel awesome. I wouldn't worry about it having long term effects on your kitty and if it worries you so much then put your kitten up when people are rolling at your house.

Maybe one of your friends gave him some catnip.....they look like they are on E when they are playing with it!

I keep seeing "animals on ecstasy" posts pop up- DON'T even think about an animal MDMA, my friends idiot roommate killed a cat this way, it's horrible to give drugs to any person or animal without their consent.

I know this post isn't specifically about giving MDMA to animals, but I can see it going that direction.

I keep seeing "animals on ecstasy" posts pop up- DON'T even think about an animal MDMA, my friends idiot roommate killed a cat this way, it's horrible to give drugs to any person or animal without their consent.

I know this post isn't specifically about giving MDMA to animals, but I can see it going that direction.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend or anything, but one of my freinds saw him licking some of the powder and they got him away from it. I didnt want my cat to be with them but some one of them let him in. Im jus tnoticing that he is alot more intense when playing and he purs constantly now which he never did before. I was just seeing if anyone had any knowledge on this.

Cat's behavior can change so maybe your cat just came out of his kitty shell LOL when he realized people weren't so scary...orrrr maybe you're just worried too much about the fact that he's been affected by it so you're over thinking it. Is the kitty still eating, drinking, and using the bathroom normally? Then he's good. I wouldn't stress about it and next time put your kitty up when your friends come over...

your kitten must be weird (but actually really cool when you think about it) if it was licking up molly..cause molly tastes horrible.
your cat is a MDMA connoisseur lol

Despite what people here are saying, it is very possible that your cat's personality change was triggered by MDMA. If it took enough to get high than it is likely, but we don't know that.

cats and dogs alike absorb through their pores in their skin. rubbing your sweaty/clammy hands on a cat or dog while you are rolling is excreting mdma out of your hands and they are absorbing it through their pores. This has been a known fact for many years.

now as for why your cat is still acting friendly, i am not a vet so i have no idea but i do know what i stated above is factual information.

your cat is still developing its personality, like humans they go through baby, child, teenager and adult. and once adult they, again like humans, go through mood alterations that can last for a long time. i think this is just more natural development than an effect of the mdma.

i have 5 chee-wow-was. i was rolling at home once, with all of them in my room with me while listening to music.

i played with them and pet them all for a good hour or so, and ever since then they have all gotten along better and like me more than the rest of my family members.

animals can pick up on our vibes much easier than we think.

your cat probably picked up on your positive vibes and has a better frame of mind now.

cats and dogs alike absorb through their pores in their skin. rubbing your sweaty/clammy hands on a cat or dog while you are rolling is excreting mdma out of your hands and they are absorbing it through their pores. This has been a known fact for many years.

now as for why your cat is still acting friendly, i am not a vet so i have no idea but i do know what i stated above is factual information.

Im sorry but that is simply wrong. Your pets will not / can not absorb MDMA when your petting them.

Its all about them feelin sooo soft n cuddly when your rolling so you just stroke them more and more - obviously they are not going to say stop it as Im stroked out so they are just going to sit/stand and enjoy the attention :)