• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rememdies for after rolling sore jaw?

Ammeratsu

Greenlighter
I always have a binky when I roll, but it doesn't stop my jaw from being really sore the next day. Does anyone know any good remedies? Or good ways to prevent it?

EDIT: Also, has anyone experienced nitrous oxide while rolling? is if safe? I didn't really care to try it, but last night I was watching people do it. My sister had done like, 8 whippits and she was on her hands and knees BEGGING for more. It must be really fun, but is is dangerous?

Last edited:
I usually just reach for the advil when i wake up the next morning and get on with my day. Usually my jaw will only be sore right when i wake up and then it goes away, after the advil.

I have permanent cracking when i move it in weird positions too, which may or may not have been spurred from ecstasy use in the past year. Basically I think i always had TMJD from getting hit in the face playing ice hockey for 10 years, and using MDMA in the past year and a half or so may have worsened my condition.

I think the only way to improve the condition would be to use a lower dose (hahahaha) or remembering really really hard not to bite down. A lot of people also use hard candy to SUCK ON rather than BITING DOWN, so as long as you can be really disciplined while you're rolling to remember to NOT BITE DOWN, then see if it helps to carry a big satchel of jolly ranchers and tootsie pops. but make sure you keep sucking on it. Which will probably cause a bunch of fissures in your cheeks and roof of your mouth that are sore and sensitive for a couple days. good news is, mouth tissue heals faster than any other body tissues.

Magnesium Citrate is one of the best suppliments you can use to prevent the jaw aches/gurning.

Binkies, Chewing gum etc can all just make the matters worse as you just chew away on it all night making your jaw ache the following day.

Pay attention when your rolling, if your using gum change it often to avoid you chewing on a hard lump of gum.

Ibroprofen is pretty good for the following day :)

Get a night guard from your dentist, I have to use it every night due to TMJ because I clench when sleeping. Since getting it my jaw is 100x better than it was back in July.

bearlove you beat me too it,
when im going to roll on the finest substance ever i take 1000mg of magnesium 3 days prior to rolling. this definately prevents or helps prevent jaw clenching and over stressing muscles.

bearlove you beat me too it,
when im going to roll on the finest substance ever i take 1000mg of magnesium 3 days prior to rolling. this definately prevents or helps prevent jaw clenching and over stressing muscles.

Does magnessium benefit you more if you dose days befre your roll or will I see benefits from just dosing the day of my roll?

not sure about helping with jaw pain but i would take a cheap football mouth piece,mold it as directed and take a sharp knife and trim it so it would fit in my mouth undetected and roll on.i never once had a chewed up inner mouth while using the mouth piece. it was always nicer to clench down on the soft plastic rather than my teeth.my 2 cents

Since no one answered the question about nitrous, I might as well. Ive never had nitrous from whipits, I always have it from a tank specifically for nitrous (its really popular in the party scene here). I love my nitrous haha. But anyways, I find that nitrous really helps my come up. Its technically never safe because Ive seen a lot of people pass out from it. Ive also passed out from it. Coincidentally I was also rolling that night, and when I came back I felt my roll get a really hard kick start. But the only thing about nitrous is that it leaves you wanting for more, which is where the tank becomes your best friend (If you own one, that is).

calcium magnesium is one the most absorbable forms of mag in my opinion, take some and chances are you wont have any jaw soreness after your roll. it works wonders

ok, i'll answer the nitrous question. it is a gas and will kill you if you dont breath enough oxygen.DONT EVER BREATH IT THRU A GAS MASK,YOU WILL DIE.if you hit a whippit and hold your breath for too long you will pass out due to oxygen deprivation.not good. you can hold your breath and pass out without hitting a whippit...still not smart or good.lack of oxygen to the brain can cause brain damage so play it safe.if you hit whippits or a tank for that matter ,hold it till you feel it and blow out and breath in oxygen.i promise you will live to party again if you do.if you hold your breath til you pass out........you may die.

I know how to hit my noz, thank you very much. I dont hit it from the tank directly either. All about my balloons. Best method for nitrous. Deep breath, out nose, repeat