• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

normal for my first time?

citizen cained

Bluelighter
Hey finally after 1 month of sourcing i finally got myself a 0.5g packet of MDMA so last night i bombed about 100mg and felt nothing after 1 hour so bombed another 150mg, after about half hour i noticed that everything was brighter and clearer, then my fingers went all tingly the feeling was moving up my arms and i felt great, stared in the mirror and had huge pupils and eye wiggles, then about half hour after that (and after i stopped and talked to anyone unlucky enough to walk past me) i felt weird, kind of anxious and my whole body tingled then the tingle anxiety etc just vanished being replaced by euphoria and i got up during the whole body tingling stage and struggled to walk for a bit (about 10 seconds which was how long the tingling stage lasted) this tingling episode happened about 3 times in total (with a 10 min space in between each "episode") after that i was walking slowly around amazed by my surroundings i kept offering hugs and hugging my BFF for long periods of time i felt awake but not energetic and felt sorry for anyone on their own so i would go over to them and talk to them.
then the feeling gradually faded away.

is this normal? as the struggling to walk stage makes me think it was cut with ket but then if so how come the feeling came and went?

p.s the stuff i was given tasted like utter shite (the most bitter substance i have ever put in my mouth) and looked legit (small and large crystals in an off white crystalline powder, same colour as the crystals)

that my friend is MDMA, just last week i managed to get my hand on some MDMA and took a nice E-bomb! all the symptoms are identical, and the comedown was just right, there was no feeling like shit, and as you mentioned it does infact taste like utter shiet....it just plain rum to the taste, kinda like biting a banana peel x 1000

amazing i should have got the guys number because that was some nice mandy (just went up to me in the toilet in a club and asked if i was after any, i asked to have a look and then thanked him a million times) and i have no comedown just tired from the lack of sleep (2 hours to be exact)

hahahaha been there done that, just stay clear of all the pressed shiet out there, some of it is made of stuff god forbid is close to MDMA, tbh i started rolling on pressed pills, but once i got that brown molly in my system......wow......lets just say things changed! deadmau5 music was actually good!:D

It definitely was cut with something, always test your stuff before taking!

you think :\ ? i normally would test but it was a spare of the moment type buy so didn't have a kit handy but to be honest it was amazing so i don't care what it was cut with lol

I also should have mentioned i did coke about 3 hours before.

You shouldnt have needed 250mgs of MDMA to get you going - normally when I see that kind of dose on a new user its either

They are a large build / may have just eaten a large meal / drunk or on another SSRI that my block the MDMA

The MDMA was cut with something .

You shouldnt have needed 250mgs of MDMA to get you going - normally when I see that kind of dose on a new user its either

They are a large build / may have just eaten a large meal / drunk or on another SSRI that my block the MDMA

The MDMA was cut with something .

well i was drunk and had coke 4 hours before and all weights are guessed lol the dealer said 500mg and it did look about that much

Sounds like MDMA to a T to me. Why do you guys think it was cut? The coke beforehand might have hindered things getting started. I know that it takes quite a while for me to really get into the swing of things on MDMA. Even though I'm supposed to be "feeling it", I usually don't feel much till I'm like "woah". I could see this definitely being the case for a first timer not knowing what to expect.

Sounds like MDMA to me. Why do you guys think it was cut? The coke beforehand might have hindered things getting started. I know that it takes quite a while for me to really get into the swing of things on MDMA. Even though I'm supposed to be "feeling it", I usually don't feel much till I'm like "woah".

yep same with me, everything was bright to start with then 30 mins later a huge body rush came and i was like omfg this is the shit!!

also another question: my eyes kept rolling in the back of my head then back again, it was funny as my mate thought i was about to fit (he was rolling to) and said u ok? u wanna hug? i was like its amazing feels sooo good to roll them at the back of my head.. is that normal? i heard of eye wiggles but...

hahahaha been there done that, just stay clear of all the pressed shiet out there, some of it is made of stuff god forbid is close to MDMA, tbh i started rolling on pressed pills, but once i got that brown molly in my system......wow......lets just say things changed! deadmau5 music was actually good!:D
gonna have to disagree with this post. clean pills are as good as any pure molly you'll find out there. the thing is finding clean pills as opposed to shitty pills, and that's where pillreports, ecstasydata, test kits etc. come in handy. you talk like molly is never cut... lol
and "brown molly" is usually sass, which is MDA, or otherwise poorly flushed MDxx

yep same with me, everything was bright to start with then 30 mins later a huge body rush came and i was like omfg this is the shit!!

also another question: my eyes kept rolling in the back of my head then back again, it was funny as my mate thought i was about to fit (he was rolling to) and said u ok? u wanna hug? i was like its amazing feels sooo good to roll them at the back of my head.. is that normal? i heard of eye wiggles but...
yeah have you never gotten/seen someone get a lightshow while they're rolling nuts? most of the time that's when i see eyes roll back

That's why they call it "rolling" here in the US. :D It's normal. FWIW I usually take one pill here in the US which is probably about 70-100 mg and I'm fine for the night. You took quite a hefty dose which explains thing like your eyes wiggling (nystagmus) and being floored.

D-12 - "Purple Pills" said:
I wanna roll away
Like a rollerblade
Until my eyes roll back in my skull for days

Coke and E don't go together ... they basically cancel each other out. You'll roll harder in the future if you don't do coke at all over the course of the night.

Given all the circumstances it sounds pretty legit to me. However in the future I would be wary of people approaching you in bathrooms looking to sell, sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.

Party on and be safe!!

Given all the circumstances it sounds pretty legit to me. However in the future I would be wary of people approaching you in bathrooms looking to sell, sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.

Party on and be safe!!

well from now on i may take a small vile of testing kit and drop a crystal in before buying say to the dealer "if it goes black, you got a sale" lol