• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Two questions about rolling

xskeetlezx

Greenlighter
Ive noticed recently that when I roll hard that I get hungry which makes absolutley no sense, can anyone explain this?

actually that was just one i cant remember the other question i had but when i think of it ill post it

Why did you post this in pill disscusion? Anyways, maybe your not even rolling at all? This is where a test kit would come in handy.

yea u coulda got some other kinda pill..

and rolling isnt like it used to be for the most part(most of the reason i quit in 2000)
most pills now a days are garbage and they usually a mixture of anything from pcp to coke
to meth...ect ect. get a test kit like BR said and even look it up and do research they got some site that shows each state and all the current pills floatin around and how good they are

and they usually a mixture of anything from pcp to coke

You're not going to find either of those in street pills. I mean, I'm sure it's happened at some point, but it'd be incredibly rare.

I get the same feeling if I dont eat the entire day before rollin. Tell you the truth I consider the day after having some mints, "Beef-Up Day". Cause I know I lost a few pounds raving the nite before or out at a party. Sometimes it hits me immediately before goin to bed. and as for the taste. Some people after awhile begin to like that bitter taste. Especially mints, knowing its gonna be an awesome roll as soon as you taste it. Nothing to worry about in my opinion. Just be glad you live in the Chicago area and can enjoy these rolls. Cause many want too but simply can't enjoy these bomb pills cause they don't circulate all over. If it were an cut with a little amp I'm sure you wouldn't be hungry for a while. But everyone's body reacts differently.

Ive noticed recently that when I roll hard that I get hungry which makes absolutley no sense, can anyone explain this?

Just a guess but... core temperature raises when you're rolling. This then leads to higher metabolism and greater energy consumption along with the fact that it is a diuretic. So your body needs to consume more energy and if you aren't getting enough water your body sometimes gets hungry.

ok thanks guys and sorry i posted this into the wrong place, when i peak is usually when im getting the most hungry and for whoever said im not rolling i definitely know that i am

Why did you post this in pill disscusion? Anyways, maybe your not even rolling at all? This is where a test kit would come in handy.

Did you see my location? I think I know mints like the back of my hand and I deff know what rolling is

Ill move this over to the ED for you - maybe some other users have experienced the same thing.

Normally though its the other way around, stims / MDMA etc reduce the feeling of being hungry.

xskeetlezx; said:
Did you see my location? I think I know mints like the back of my hand and I deff know what rolling is

I dont doubt you know what rolling is, however, You'll soon learn that pills, now matter what the press, will at some point be imitated, amend more often than not, the imitation is something that is pretty undesirable..
Doesnt matter about your location. The smart thing to do is to get off your high horse, and buy a test kit for your own good, so that when that day comes that someone makes an imitation mint, you're prepared./rant

Now to address your question, I, like you, sometimes get hungry when I roll. Its usually due to the fact that I don't take my rx concerta the few days before I roll, and that med usually helps curb the hunger for me. Also, like everything else, I just find the taste of food to be much more enjoyable while rolling. But that's just the drug being funny. Ya dig?