View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dextromethorphan... DXM

itzbakerz

Greenlighter
ight... swim would like to know some facts about DXM cuz he has been currently experimenting with it...

swim knows a lot now but wants to know personal information on it. he reads all of everything online but needs to know a few things

one thing: has anyone experianced "double vision" as of your eyes work alone sorta like being cross-eyed without being cross-eyed. he did 450mg and had a trip it was scarry when swim heard the train down town but got over it. time felt forever, it was 11:40 for 3 hours and could hear music when music wasn't playing

is there any information anyone could give him for doses 400+?? and are you recommending a bus driver? (trip sitter) any insight will help a bro out. peace yo

I don't think a trip sitter is required unless you're really going all out. If you do have a trip sitter make sure they are familiar with the effects of dissociatives. I suggest trying 600mg, then 800, then above. Don't just jump to the highest plateau.

Do you plan on swimming after you take it. If so just remember SWIMMING is dangerous. even more so when you do it at bluelight

400+ will be a really hallucinogenic high but it's not really a trip and not nearly as deep as psychedelics. 800+ will make you trip, still crappy IMO. DXM is pretty dirty compared to the other dissociatives. You will probably get cool lilliputian distortions (size) and yeah, cross-eyed feeling.

Honestly, double vision is almost guaranteed on a high dose of DXM. What is it about having doulble vision that scares you? The only thing I can think of where you wouldn't notice having double vision when your closing your eyes, but thats a whole nother thing :)

If you want the best trip you can have, load up your mp3 player with your favorite music, lay back in a dark room, close your eyes, and enjoy the trip. ^.^

i call this my third eye...im going through it right now. im surprised i can type.

haha swimming is dangerous.

honestly 400mg's is not a significantly high dose, i mean you must be a pretty tiny fellar, what around mid 2nd- low 3rd plateau? Personally i stopped experimenting with that shit long ago and it is a stupid drug imo, and as stated above, it is extremely dirty and it is one of the actual known drugs to cause physical brain damage if abused. For me it just created the strangest and most eerie experience i can imagine (i.e. extreme indecisiveness, not knowing wtf is going on, short term memory loss, and it hits in waves, like one second you will feel like "oh, i'm not trippin too hard" and then BAM you're like "what the fuck where am... wait what's going on?" personally that shit disgusts me and it just wasn't an enjoyable experience.) I don't know what information you're looking for exactly, but access the erowid vault for DXM and anything you wanna know will be there.

happy and safe tripping

Peace
BMT

yo swim been trippin all day and on alot of dextromethorphan ha he thinks now its time to do more and get his trip on more he says holy shit you guys know what your thinking wtf? hes a fuckin idiot lol

^^Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to look more like?

lol

bluelight aint a pool. dont try to swim here.

Do you plan on swimming after you take it. If so just remember SWIMMING is dangerous. even more so when you do it at bluelight

tangentially speaking...swimming on dxm is one of my favorite things! At like 2nd or 3rd plateau it's the greatest thing! Just gotta be careful of course, don't want to confuse down with up and all that when you're swimming.