• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Acquired a few Benzo's...

Serious

Bluelighter
So I've never really fucked with benzos at all except for this one time back in March when I took two 0.5mg K-pins, but it barely did anything to me anyways.

Well right now my friend gave me 2 small white pills they are lorazepam 1mg each (Watson 241/1) and he also gave me two dark orange pills, they are slightly larger and they are clonazepam 0.5mg each (pill has no brand written on it, but it has "7155" on one side and "93" on the other side)...

My question is, since I don't have a benzo tolerance, how much should I take so there is actually a good high this time, but no blacking out or anything like that. I don't want to get too fucked up that I lose control or don't remember anything.

How should I combine them?

If it helps, I am 6 foot 2 inches tall, and weigh 162 pounds. Thanks.

I would take 2mg of lorazepam and see how you feel after that. If you don't feel much, maybe take one of the clonazepam.........imo benzos don't really get you high, they just make you relax and not worry about shit, but no real body high.........I also found that taking benzos when you actually do not have any anxiety issues can make you think that they are not doing anything, because you are not getting the relief from anxiety that those prescribed them do.......When I first took xanax I took 2mg and felt nothing really.......but after I developed anxiety issues I loved the relief I would get from them.........but this is all hypothetical.

So I've never really fucked with benzos at all except for this one time back in March when I took two 0.5mg K-pins, but it barely did anything to me anyways.

Well right now my friend gave me 2 small white pills they are lorazepam 1mg each (Watson 241/1) and he also gave me two dark orange pills, they are slightly larger and they are clonazepam 0.5mg each (pill has no brand written on it, but it has "7155" on one side and "93" on the other side)...

My question is, since I don't have a benzo tolerance, how much should I take so there is actually a good high this time, but no blacking out or anything like that. I don't want to get too fucked up that I lose control or don't remember anything.

How should I combine them?

If it helps, I am 6 foot 2 inches tall, and weigh 162 pounds. Thanks.

take em all if you wanna feel anything, but benzo high is different from all others so dont expect it to be euphoric, they normally just chill people out and its very subtle.

^^i agree eat em all... don't expect opiate like euhoria, just anxiety relief, which is very pleasant if you're an anxious, edgy, nervous person

Ah, I see. I don't have any anxiety issues, at least not that I am aware of.

Is this a good drug to take when you're partying or just chillin with bitches.. I heard this shit is similar to alcohol where its much easier approaching and talking to chicks than when you're sober, like you don't really think twice about it and your game gets better and shit just flows naturally for you...

Or is that all bull?

^^ if you'r anxious talking approching girls, yeah it will help, if you do not have that problem it won't make a difference really

Benzodiazepines relieve anxiety therefor create disinhibition in higher doses so yes, they can make it easier to approach woman. They will also help you "chill" if that is what you are looking for. Benzodiazepines are similar to alcohol, as they both produce similar effects by working on the same receptor sites. Low doses create anxiety relief and higher doses cause intoxication which can lead to blackouts just like alcohol. Which leads me to your question...

Take both Lorazepam and both the Clonazepam. 2mg Lorazepam + 1mg Clonazepam isn't too high of a dose for someone without a tolerance, especially if you already know that 1mg Clonazepam doesn't effect you. Don't expect a high or euphoria, just relaxation to help you "chill" and make woman easier to approach. By the way, not all woman are bitches, only half.

if you trip over your cat you know it's working :)

I hate lorazepam.

Is this a good drug to take when you're partying or just chillin with bitches.. I heard this shit is similar to alcohol where its much easier approaching and talking to chicks than when you're sober, like you don't really think twice about it and your game gets better and shit just flows naturally for you...

Or is that all bull?
yeah i find that benzo's get rid of my inhibitions in a different yet better way than alcohol does...although on the flip side of that,after ive taken benzo's sex is the last thing on my mind

Where was the post reminding him not to mix it with alcohol?

Don't mix benzos with booze/opiates. Mixing CNS depressants, if you do it at all, should be done only with the greatest of caution.

id take 1 lorazepam to gauge your tolerance on work it from there mate good luck

I'd go with this.
Benzos usually work a little better if you let them dissolve under your tongue than if you swallow them. You should be feeling it in an hour or two, and at that point you can take the other lorazepam if you want to.

I also find lorazepam and clonazepam qualitatively different.

kpins are relaxing, but not all that recreational (for me at least - useful/effective, but not really recreational) while i very much enjoy the combination of lorazepam and weed.

Do add weed, it mixes well (and safely) with benzos.

Or is that all bull?

its true but idk about your game getting better. lol you'll probably sound pretty dumb if your benzo'd out but if you dont over do it you'll be fine.

Well to respond on the topic of manufacturers, I think the watson lorazepam is the best of the ones I've tried that are available. The actavis brand is so weak you can take 5 and not feel anything. Those are the ones with the half moon on them. The mylan brand just doesn't feel quite right. I've never really liked any of mylans benzos. I don't see how they market so many. Anyway, I just got my watson 1mg lorazepam from Walgreens today. I think they are the best. I love lorazepam. Its kinda sedating. It really helps manic like anxiety feelings and is great for sleep too. Just my thoughts.

I forgot. The qualitest with a cursive V are like water. Just forgot that mftr. Just my opinion though.

Even with no tolerance I doubt you would feel anything taking all of them. They lessen anxiety so if I were you I'd take them when you need to calm down. Trying to get high with those will only achieve disappointment.