• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dance event, mdxx + first mushroom experience?

Likeabastard

Greenlighter
So Im going to see a very good dance act soon, I have my pill lined up for collection on Saturday I think
These ones: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=23600

Now ive picked a few liberty caps recently too, but have never really tried mushrooms before, let alone 'hippie flipped', I dont want too much of a mushroom buzz I think. I was thinking of maybe taking 10-15 liberty cap, or .3 dried, because I hear 1g dried is a full dose.
Would this get me good visuals or does anyone know what I can expect?
I plan to take maybe 1 and 1/3 of those pills as a starter dose, when should I take the shrooms?

Thanks

In my experience, 3.5g dried is a full dose and 1g is a great starter dose. If you were to take one gram, you'd more than likely have a milder trip to give you an idea for the drug. The MDMA will certainly help make the trip more positive -- I couldn't think of a better way to ease yourself into your first mushroom experience =) You shouldn't necessarily expect much in the way of visuals as much as a body high, although if you do get visuals they creep in from the edges of your vision (in my experience). I always see "eyes" in everything -- it's difficult to describe. MDMA will really help with the experience =) My very first trip was 1g and i got nothing more than a body high and some very mild visuals. Best of luck!!

Most people suggest eating/drinking ~2-3g dried and once you start to really feel the mushrooms (~1 hr after) its time to take the MDMA. This gives you the best chance for both to peak at the same time and you won't be tripping during the comedown as much. I can't wait to do this as I really enjoy psychedelics!

Remember that the MDMA and mushrooms will potentiate each other. I usually eat about 2.5-3 grams dried and when I first hippy flip I'm probably going to just eat 2grams dried.

Have fun!

Dont do grams of liberties for your first hippieflip!

How many mushies do you normally take? Have you tried them yet? Lots of the liberties vary in strength so test a couple first before adding another substance to the mix (expecially at an event).

Hippie flipping is so much fun though - I used to use either mexican/thai/Yangoons/B+ and MDMA/pills for clubbing all the time. You have the giggly/trippy aspect from the shrooms but with the power/Empathy of the mdma and as long as you dont go overboard with either drug the experience is lovely. Bright lights, auras around people, music takes on a whole new feeling/meaning etc. The MDMA still keeps you connected to people around you though so you dont go drifting off into your own mushroom land.

Be careful with those diamonds as they are a strong pill anyway!