• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Eye-jitters

SeekYouOut

Greenlighter
I was wondering about intense eye jitters.. I get them with my current dose of MDMA, I don't mind them when they happen but they're pretty nuts. I was wondering if that can hurt your eyes, sorry if this sounds uneducated, I haven't found any information about this.

I've always had a bit of a phobia regarding eye injuries and eye strains so I just wanted to know if any of you have information on this. If the eye jitters don't hurt your eyes or anything then I really don't mind them, they're kinda fun.

I think people call this eye wiggles. As far as i know it doesnt damage your eyes but i not completely sure

I don't get them bad myself, but I've had some rolling buddies who's eyes go wild while they're peaking.

I can't imagine they cause any injury, but I could see the eye muscles getting more of a workout.

Personally I love 'em, one of the many pleasantries of rolling.

The medical term is 'nystagmus' and I don't believe it can lead to injury.

You have nothing to worry about. I LOVE eye wiggles or "stutter vission" as I call it...mainly because it means I'm rolling on some good shit. You may find that you still get it slightly on occasion when you're sober if you've been rolling a lot, but it does eventually go away.

^ for real :))) Whenever someone offers me a pil, I ask if they got strong stutter vision from them because then I know it's probably a good pill. On the other hand, zero eye wiggles often means bunk pill.

^ for real :))) Whenever someone offers me a pil, I ask if they got strong stutter vision from them because then I know it's probably a good pill. On the other hand, zero eye wiggles often means bunk pill.

I very rarely get eye wiggles, and 90% of the time I have Pokes and Ive never had bunk. So "zero eye wiggles" definately does not mean a bunk pill

I very rarely get eye wiggles, and 90% of the time I have Pokes and Ive never had bunk. So "zero eye wiggles" definately does not mean a bunk pill

It doesn't always mean it's bunk, but it can definitely be an indicator. Also, it depends on how often you roll. After a long break from rolling, when I first come back, I get good eye wiggles. However, as I continue to roll, instead of eye wiggles, I just start to get blurry vision.

Recently, I was told some pills I was about to pick up were "rather good." I didn't have a kit on hand, so I asked my guy if the pills gave him eye wiggles. He said no, so I did a taste test on one of the pills. It was straight pipe...that saved me a lot of money and frustration.

Yeah isn't it just a certain muscle relaxing more than usual? Doesn't sound like it would harm your eyes.

i usually get them but the last time i got them they were too intense! it kinda freaked me out! they were shaking uncontrollably and i couldnt even stop it. i was rolling too hard. but im sure its harmless, just a little strain on the eyes.

eye wiggles are good! i get them sobre aswell after doing lots of x. used to get them from mephedrone aswell, just not as full on.

Last time I rolled I got intense eye wiggles, was awesome with the strobes and stuff but kind of annoying when I couldn't light my cigarette cause I saw DOUBLE!

Last time I rolled I got intense eye wiggles, was awesome with the strobes and stuff but kind of annoying when I couldn't light my cigarette cause I saw DOUBLE!

xD I've had this happen so many times. Just hand the lighter to a friend and have them light it ^^

Yea...always happens to me! I end up standing there with my cigarette in my mouth back to front and my arm fully stretched out trying to light the filter! Haha, I love those moment when you turn to your buddy and you are both thinking 'damn...these things are good!'

I was wondering about intense eye jitters.. I get them with my current dose of MDMA, I don't mind them when they happen but they're pretty nuts. I was wondering if that can hurt your eyes, sorry if this sounds uneducated, I haven't found any information about this.

I've always had a bit of a phobia regarding eye injuries and eye strains so I just wanted to know if any of you have information on this. If the eye jitters don't hurt your eyes or anything then I really don't mind them, they're kinda fun.

eye jitters (nystagmus) are completely harmless for you =) The actual cause for them on MDMA is unknown, although it's known to be a natural response to severe nausea.