Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is GBH anything like ecstasy?

Parsethejoint

Bluelighter
Is GHB anything like ecstasy?

So I know something selling GHB, I heard it's like "liquid ecstasy."
Is that really true though? Is GHB similar to ecstasy?

Last edited:
No, it's not. It's a lot like alcohol. It's also called GHB.

Argh, I'm sorry lol. I actually did know that but I'm in kinda a hurry. Ignoring that and moving on. Haha.

And yeah, I looked it up on erowid and figured the same thing. And saying as how I really don't like alcohol that much...
I'm gunna go ahead and say this probably is not the drug for me.

one of the strongest downers out there. its why its the date rape drug.

It's only a downer if you drink to the point where it gets you to that point. Alcohol is a downer but of course most people don't drink that much to where they pass out. The amount that is used as a "date rape drug" (which 99% of the time alcohol is the real date rape drug) is way more than would be used recreationally. You don't have to worry about passing out, as long as you are very careful about how much you took, and when.

I wouldn't write it off before you try it. It's better for you than pretty much anything else you'll try most likely. I couldn't imagine passing up a new experience to a drug just because "you don't think it's for me". I mean how could you ever really know unless you tried it. For me, I would want to experience everything, just to have that knowledge of what it's like.

What I've heard that it's like taking ecstasy and alcohol together, and that's what ghb feels like.

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with its.euphoric. If there was ever a drug to be scared of, this one is it IMO. I've only tried it one time and I only took a little, but it is VERY potent. I took it with e and it basically felt like I was kinda drunk and rolling at the same time, which is normally not possible (ie if you drink enough to get drunk, it kinda kills your roll a bit).

Anyway, I only took a little and was still having some trouble with balance...almost fell over a couple times. The main reason I have to disagree about trying it is that out of all the drugs I've seen people fucked up on, nothing even comes close to fucking people up as much as g.

Recently, I saw a guy at a major event in my area who had the tell tale sign...drooling on himself. This guy also happened to have his pants pulled down with his ass touching the grass where he was sitting...in broad daylight. May sound funny, but I was seriously concerned for this dude.

Stay the hell away from g. There's plenty other fun drugs to try. Some people say it's all that, but I didn't find anything special about it. Plus, when I woke up the next day, my heart was beating irregularly for awhile. The heart is a muscle and g affects all muscles in the body. Be safe.

GHB can be a really fun experience - it can also be a fn nightmare of a drug

Word of WARNING - do not take it if you have been drinking or your going to drink alcohol.

Take a very small amount and wait until the effects have started before thinking you can redose.

^ Yeah i'd suggest leaving atleast 4 hours before you redose.. unless you are very familiar with the drug.

Only done GBL but my god.. i loved it.

I can see why people say it is like MDMA. There are some subtle similarities. But ime they were kind of learned.. first time i did it i hated it.. did too much. The more i took it.. the more i liked it. Very addictive though and withdrawals are harsh as fck.

I actually prefer GBL. GHB is clean and subtle, which is OK, but GBL kind of hits you round the back of the head with a shovel. Great sex drug imo, gives me a rock hard erection that just won't go away. Also very good for coming down off stims- ~3ml WILL knock you out.

I find it much like alcohol, only it's a lot nicer, much more euphoric & it has no hangover.

Alcohol is rubbish compared to ghb/gbl.

i"m prescribed it and take it every night for narcolepsy. It's a serious cns depressant which should be used with the utmost responsibility. It will give you a "lovey dovey" felling, increase sensations, and produce some euphoria. it has been used in some date rapes but the "real" date rape drug is ruffinal...(spelling?).

yes... it has some characteristics of e, but isn't worth the risk if you don't have a calculated, quatifiable, known strength.

Oh my god, mixed reviews from almost everyone haha. This is a difficult decision, and if I do take it I wanna be careful as fuck... Can anyone kinda... Explain more elaborately how it feels?

it has been used in some date rapes but the "real" date rape drug is ruffinal...(spelling?).
"Date rape drugs" are largely a moral panic invented by the media. The vast majority of women (if not all) who believe their drinks have been spiked and who go to hospital have just got really drunk. Source If someone has spiked your drink, you aren't responsible, which is an attractive idea. Rohypnol isn't water soluble, and so would be a crappy choice of drink-spiking drug. Giving GHB or Rohypnol to someone who had already been drinking would likely render them paralytic and could easily kill them. There is also little need when you could just continue to buy them a drug that they are willingly taking anyway- alcohol is the real date rape drug.

Sure there is some misconception about date rape, but do not think that alcohol is the only drug used. My mother was date raped a few years ago, long story short she was at a bar with my dad, he left, she stayed and talked to some guy who was just nice, next thing she knows she wakes up in a hotel room, it wasn't pretty. My mum can drink A LOT, she will outdrink me in a flash, and doctors said ketamine blah blah but who knows, all I know is wherever I carry my drink around it's palm over the opening, that way no sneaky fucker can do anything.
I'm not looking for sympathy or anything, just saying date rape with additional downers DOES happen, but I agree that the media blows it the hell up